Baby Name Test Drive

would anyone mind doing [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] or [name_f]Edie[/name_f]?

edie pronounced with a long ‘e’ sound rather than [name_m]Eddie[/name_m].

1 Like

I find [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] hard to say too!

@MargotAbeline

1 Like

thank you!! it’s great to hear them said aloud!! I like them even more now :blush:

I really like all them names. Especially [name_f]Cecily[/name_f].

1 Like

thank you!! :heart:

A little test! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you all let me know which sounds best now, with regards to them said out loud?

1 Like

I like [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]! (I’m not sure how you particularly spell it)

2 Likes

Thanks so much!
@w8src thank you! I quite like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] too now that it’s said out loud.

2 Likes

No problem! I prefer [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

2 Likes

i also really like [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]/Meabh (i don’t know which way you’re spelling it :blush:) @anon25197097

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

i get what you mean about [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] it looks quite bold and brash written down but i think it sounds wonderful! I recently added [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] to my list :blush:

1 Like

if anyone still has a voice and is feeling brave, would you like to have a go at atreyu and taeyang? i won’t tell you how it’s pronounced, i would like to see what you guys would instinctively go for (don’t overthink think it, butcher it away folks) (please)

now if can get some time alone, perhaps when everyone is asleep in the house, i’ll do your lovely names!

2 Likes

while i can’t record my own snippets, i’ll chip in to say i was honestly never so into flora - until the haunting of bly manor made me fall in love with it

2 Likes

@Aren

i’ve completely buchered these :joy:

also [name_m]Bly[/name_m] manor made me fall in love with [name_f]Flora[/name_f] too!

no no that’s pretty much it, you got it :joy: you sound so sweet, please. and thank you so much!

i can still hear the echoes of “flora? flora??” in my head

1 Like

aww thank you haha my voice sounds so childish on these :joy:

i know!! ‘perfectly splendid’ :blush:

i’ll give you a run for your money if you want to bet on who has a more childish voice :joy:

i’m only missing the perfectly splendid accent

1 Like

haha challenge accepted😂