Bindi is having a baby!

Bindi [name_m]Irwin[/name_m] just announced that she and her husband [name_u]Chandler[/name_u] are expecting their first child! I am so excited to see their choice. With [name_f]Bindi[/name_f]’s unusual name, [name_u]Chandler[/name_u]’s unisex name, their love for their job and [name_f]Bindi[/name_f] naming so many animals at the zoo I am really interested to see what they pick. I am not usually a fan of nicknames as given names but for them I think a (maybe unisex?) nickname of a traditional name would work well. I don’t think she will use an animal name as a given name although she is called [name_f]Bee[/name_f] by her family so maybe somthing like [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] nn [name_f]Tabby[/name_f] ?
What do y’all think?

5 Likes

I’m so happy for them!

I’m hoping they honor [name_m]Steve[/name_m] in some way. [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] for a girls first name or maybe using [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] has a middle name.

4 Likes

Yay that is sooo exciting for her, I think if it is a girl it should be named [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] and if a boy something to do with animals and [name_m]Steve[/name_m] as the middle name!

2 Likes

Ok i know this isn’t gonna happen but [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Koala[/name_f] would be so cute :koala:

[name_u]Stevie[/name_u] with a meaningful nature middle fpr a girl and either a boys name with an animal meaning or an animal name for a boy with the middle [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] would be perfect

2 Likes

I would love to see them with a little [name_m]Steve[/name_m] or [name_u]Stevie[/name_u].

1 Like

I just saw the announcement today. [name_m]How[/name_m] exciting! [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] for either boy or girl would be adorable.

OMG [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Koala[/name_f]!!! Perfect!

Stevie [name_f]Koala[/name_f] :purple_heart:

I would be very surprised if they didn’t honour [name_m]Steve[/name_m] in some way, shape, or form!

1 Like

If it isn’t [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Koala[/name_f] :koala: we should start a petition! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it @thenameprincess.

2 Likes

Yup! first or middle