🍂 Bridie names a brother & sister for your combos!

I love a bandwagon and my love language is acts of service, so let’s do this.

:herb: :nest_with_eggs: :chipmunk: :fallen_leaf:

Give me a 1 or 2 combos and I’ll give you combos for a brother and sister and a little explanation.

9 Likes

Hello! Thank you so much for doing this!

If you had the time, I’d like a brother & sister for [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] & [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] :blush::leaves:

ah I love this trend!!

could i have siblings for…

christopher otis ‘kit’
dorian miles

Brothers
[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Hyperion[/name_m]

I love your style of short, more modern peppy first name with long greek middles. I thought [name_u]Haven[/name_u] had the same sort of soft unisex vibe as [name_u]Robin[/name_u], while [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is more classic. [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] was the mortal lover of the titan of the moon [name_f]Selene[/name_f] who was put into an eternal sleep by [name_m]Zeus[/name_m] so he would never grow old and [name_m]Hyperion[/name_m] was a titan who was the father of the moon, the sun and the dawn.

Sisters
[name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] Cythera

For the girls I went with [name_u]Remi[/name_u] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_u]Remi[/name_u] has the same modern edge as [name_u]Piper[/name_u] while still being light and airy, [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] feels a little bit older but I think it goes really well with [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] is from the famous myth of [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] and [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] (recently modernised to the musical Hadestown, absolutely love it) and Cythera is the name of the island where [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] washed up from the foam.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this :heart::heart:

I’d love to see a brother and sister for [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] :slight_smile:

oh I love this so much!

I’d love a borther and sister for [name_f]Tiril[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] & [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] :fairy:t4: :leaves:

A brother and sister for brothers [name_m]Tarka[/name_m] and [name_u]Zooey[/name_u] please!

Thank you so much for these names! They’re stunning and quite perfectly match my combos.

[name_u]Remi[/name_u] and [name_m]Hyperion[/name_m] will be staying around in my lists for sure! Thank you for your help! I truly appreciate it. :heart:

1 Like

So much fun! Could I please have sibling names for…
Honesty-Rose (g) &
Tyler-Jesse (b)

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (b/b)

PS: You can add middles as well :slight_smile:

I’d love a brother or sister for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]!

could i please have siblings for evangeline ruth & thomas james? thank you!! :blush:

Thanks for doing this!! If you can I’d love sibling names for [name_m]Irving[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Sounds fun! For you, I offer [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] and [name_f]Eska[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] as inspiration!

if you get a chance I’d love to see what you come up with as siblings for the sister set: [name_f]Eadie[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] + [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] - thank you

Oh golly, you are the sweetest. I adore this!

Could I have siblings for [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], please? :relaxed:

Brothers
[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]

So I thought your vibe was kind of Stately Grecian/Roman Gothic and I think if you blend those things together you get capital-R Romantic, but I’m no expert. To match this vibe I went for [name_m]Evander[/name_m] which is Greek and means ‘good man’ but can be passed off as more stately modern like [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]. I realised while looking for names for you that if you smush [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] together you pretty much get [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], so I had to use him. I didn’t purposely give both of your boys -s ending middles, but it is a happy little accident.

Sisters
[name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] “Cadie” and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]

For your girls I did one more overtly Greek and one more relaxed. [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] is a region in Greece that’s celebrated for it’s natural beauty and I thought the nicknames [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_f]Cadie[/name_f] would go really nicely together while [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] I thought seemed like a good sister name for [name_u]Miles[/name_u], a modernised High [name_m]German[/name_m] favourite. For [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] I wanted to do something that would match the vibe of [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] - stately, elegant, ancient, but approachable - much like Arcadia; [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is an Ancient Greek place name and I thought [name_f]Constance[/name_f] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] were made to go together in some way.

1 Like

Your combos have been absolutely stunning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d love to see what you would name a brother and sister to…
Elinor-Enid Bethan & Samuel Cadfael :cherry_blossom:
(other hyphenated names are not required! Elinor-Enid is a one off in this sibset!)

Aaah your combos are beautiful!!

Could I get siblings for [name_m]Valerio[/name_m] León and [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_u]Lior[/name_u]? Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sisters
[name_u]Betony[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]

So I wanted to keep this flowy unexpected nature name vibe going and as soon as I saw [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] my first thought was [name_u]Betony[/name_u]. [name_u]Betony[/name_u] is a medicinal herb with little purple flowers and I thought [name_f]Frances[/name_f] balanced it out well with the same sort of Nameberry favourite classiness as [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] is a sneaky double nature name with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] meaning laurel and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] being more obvious, I thought [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] could go very well together without making the nature names to in-your-face “themey”

Brothers
[name_u]Hedley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] “Percy”

Much like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] - [name_u]Hedley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is a sneaky double nature name, [name_u]Hedley[/name_u] is a place name that means ‘Heather Clearing’ while [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is more obvious and stylish and modern like his brother [name_u]Banks[/name_u]. With [name_u]Percy[/name_u] I wanted to match the bouncy sound of [name_f]Tansy[/name_f], while [name_m]Percival[/name_m] and [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] also sound like they could be siblings based on sort of Victorian appeal. [name_m]Moss[/name_m] levels [name_m]Percival[/name_m] out quite a bit and gives it the same natural feel as the other siblings.

1 Like