Can't Login on Desktop

I’m glad I’m still logged into Nameberry on my phone so I can post this.

Because of the new system we seem to have switched to (considering that the homepage looks revamped), I’m not able to log in! If I try to log in from the Nameberry homepage, after I click “Log In”, the page reloads and clears the fields but doesn’t log me in. If I try to log in from the Forums homepage, it says “404 This page could not be found.” I assume these are just some bugs that will hopefully be sorted soon, but do you have any insight @katinka ?

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] I literally came here to post the same! It says “invalid login”. I’m on my phone now, I was already logged in.

2 Likes

I tried restarting my computer, and now when I try to log in, it says “Invalid login”. I tried logging in with my email address and password, and then tried my username and password. Neither worked. I tried the “Forgot password” link, but it doesn’t want to let me submit my email address.

I also am unable to log in. :frowning_face:

OK everyone, thanks for reporting this. I’ll let the team know straight away, hopefully it’s just everything being set up.

1 Like

I can log in now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update: I can log in on the nameberry homepage, but I still get the 404 error when I try to long into the forums.

1 Like

I’ll make this point clear to the tech team too, thanks.

Has everyone else been able to log in on their desktops/laptops now? It’s much easier for me to play around on there as opposed to my phone, so I’m a little sad that I can’t log in yet :frowning_face: But maybe we’re all in the same boat.

@jules95 Are you talking about forums or main site? I have heard a few people say they can now log in on the main site, but I’m not sure about the forums.

Yes sorry I mean on the forums. The main site is working just fine for me.

1 Like

I also can’t log in on my laptop (MacBook Pro). I’m downloading the new iOS update right now so maybe it’ll work then. The forums work fine on mobile for me but my phone does NOT like the main website, it just keeps crashing :sob:

Edit: I can log in on the main site but not on the forums just like @dancer4life1

2 Likes

I’m in the forums now! Hopefully everything is changed for good now :slight_smile: Thanks @katinka!

1 Like

Works for me too! Yay!

2 Likes

@katinka so sorry to bother you! I’ve just realized that I can’t log into the main site. I’m on mobile, and everytime I go to log in, it says “invalid login”. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to fix it! Thank you in advance!!

It’s not you, @regionlatbest, this is an issue that’s been happening for some users and we thought we’d fixed it :scream: Are you still having the issue now?

1 Like

@katinka I’m relieved to know it isn’t just something wrong with my account! I tried again today and I was thankfully able to log on, but unfortunately was not able to access my lists. The website said there is a 404 error.

1 Like

That could be work going on. I will try myself and get in touch with the tech team if not.

1 Like

@katinka okay, there’s no rush! Thank you so much for all the help!

1 Like

I’ve just tried logging in on my laptop and can’t log in to the main site or forums.

It kept saying invalid log in so at first I just assumed I’d remembered my password wrong. I clicked forgotten password and entered my email but took about 5 attempts to actually get the reset password email. And it doesn’t seem to want to let me reset my password. I click submit and nothing seems to happen.

I’ve also tried logging into the main site on my phone and it says invalid log in.

I can still access forums on my phone because thankfully I’m still logged in but it’s a bit annoying that I can’t log in anywhere else