Cecily or Celia?

As a sister to [name]Eliza[/name].

Which do you prefer and why?

[name]Celia[/name]!!

It was one of my options for my twins (to come) [name]Elisa[/name] and [name]Celia[/name].

I like [name]Celia[/name] or [name]Cecilia[/name]. I’ve never been a fan of [name]Cecily[/name]-it reminds me of sesame. :smiley:

[name]Cecily[/name]. I think [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Celia[/name] are too similar at the end

[name]Cecily[/name] - I love this one, and would use it myself but DH is not a fan. I think that it flows very well as [name]Eliza[/name]'s sister.

[name]Celia[/name] - for some reason it just doesn’t have the same spark to it, and I agree that it sounds to similar to [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Cecily[/name]'s a new favorite of mine, and it’s absolutely perfect with [name]Eliza[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Celia[/name] is pretty.

I much prefer [name]Cecily[/name]! [name]Celia[/name] reminds me of celiac disease personally. Plus, [name]Cecily[/name] just has this lovely, almost enchanting classical quality to it. It’s so adorable, I know a small girl with this name!

I much prefer [name]Cecily[/name]! [name]Celia[/name] reminds me of celiac disease personally. Plus, [name]Cecily[/name] just has this lovely, almost enchanting classical quality to it. It’s so adorable, I know a small girl with this name!

[name]Cecily[/name]!

I’m not crazy about either, but I think [name]Cecily[/name] goes best with [name]Eliza[/name].

Agreed! [name]Cecily[/name] sounds much better with [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Celia[/name]! I like [name]Cecelia[/name] with the nickname [name]Celia[/name] better, though. I’ve never liked [name]Cecily[/name].

[name]Cecily[/name]. [name]Celia[/name]/cilia are the little hairs lining your respiratory and digestive tracts, not your little girl.

For me [name]Cecily[/name] wins by miles and miles!!! I think [name]Cecily[/name] is such a lovely name, and goes great with [name]Eliza[/name]!! :slight_smile:

[name]Celia[/name] is beautiful, its just a little closer to [name]Eliza[/name], if that doesn’t bother you [name]Celia[/name] is a beautiful name!

[name]Celia[/name]! I find [name]Celia[/name] so classy and beautiful. I don’t really care for [name]Cecily[/name] and never have, for some reason. I say go for [name]Celia[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Cecily[/name] is perfect with [name]Eliza[/name].

Hmm toughie. I prefer the name [name]Celia[/name]- it’s actually pretty much my favorite name- but it sounds kind of like a tongue twister with [name]Eliza[/name]. “[name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Celia[/name], [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]”…hmm. [name]Cecily[/name] is also cute and maybe a bit easier to say. I personally would pick [name]Celia[/name] because I love the name so much, but if you’re on the fence and you love [name]Cecily[/name] as well, I would choose that for you because of the ending issue.

[name]Cecily[/name] of course! [name]Cecily[/name] is classic and literary, and flows perfectly with sister [name]Eliza[/name]. I don’t care much for [name]Celia[/name].