[CLOSED] Nameberry Game Of Life šŸ’Œ

[name_f]Meilin[/name_f] is now 8 and [name_f]Xia[/name_f] is 4. [name_f]Meilin[/name_f] was running up the slide when she fell off the side and broke her arm. She gets a cast and has all her friends sign it. She runs out of space because so many people want to sign it! Sheā€™s quite the social butterfly. Her arm heals in 8 weeks and she is good to go!

2 Likes

[name_f]Meilin[/name_f] nuuuuuu! So wholesome though and such sweet friends! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why is she me tho

1 Like

Whoops :grimacing:

Angel is 11 by now and nothing has happened in his life yet :see_no_evil: I guess I would like a childhood event?

2 Likes

No worries haha!

[name_u]Angel[/name_u] is 11 and and is doing very well in school! He is going into middle school and is a little nervous but knows heā€™ll do great. His parents wanted a big age gap between their kids, and now that heā€™s 11 theyā€™ve had another baby, this time a girl

Name:
Length: 19in
Weight: 8lbs
Conditions: none
Last name: [name_m]Rodrigues[/name_m]

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I start a new character, please? I want it to be a female.

1 Like

[name_u]Angel[/name_u] welcomes his little baby sister:

Name: PerpĆ©tua [name_f]LĆŗcia[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] ā€œLucyā€
Length: 19in
Weight: 8lbs
Conditions: none
Last name: Rodrigues

1 Like

Sure. [name_m]Just[/name_m] to clarify, you will only get updates for this character in the future.

Name:
Adoptive parents: from Puerto [name_m]Rico[/name_m] and [name_f]Italy[/name_f]
Biological parents: from [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and Norway
Length: 14in
Weight: 2.8lbs
Conditions: premature and blind
Last name: [name_m]Santos[/name_m]

1 Like

Name: [name_f]Liana[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Santos[/name_m]
Adoptive parents: from Puerto [name_m]Rico[/name_m] and [name_f]Italy[/name_f]
Biological parents: from [name_m]Wales[/name_m] and Norway
Length: 14in
Weight: 2.8lbs
Conditions: premature and blind
Last name: [name_m]Santos[/name_m]

Family event, please!

family update, please (sylvie = 3, nelson = 1)!

sylvie: character card

name: sylvie blair clark
parents: porter alwin clark (27, england) & mira linnet clark (22, new york)
length: 20 inches
weight: 6lbs
conditions: vitiligo

nelson: character card {new}

name: nelson benedict clark
length: 20in
weight: 9lbs
conditions: none
last name: clark

updates

age zero: your family is the clarks, the famous family of lawyers and businessmen. you have quite a few celebrity connections and your birth makes headlines. your god mother is none other than emma watson! You go on lots of outings with your family and are always dressed in gucci and other designer brands. your favorite playmates are the kids of the kardashian-jenner family!

age one: you are now 1 and are still smothered in love by your family! your parents decide to give you a playmate. they adopt a little newfoundland puppy and you two are best friends!

newt the newfoundland: character profile

name: newt
breed: newfoundland
color: black
personality: adventurous and playful, very protective

age two: you are now 2 and love playing with newt! you two are the best of friends. he is very protective of you and you two love to go on adventures and splash in the creek behind your house. you have a nanny from france who is teaching you french. your parents are very busy and although they love you, they have less time for you.

maƩlle the nanny: character profile

name: maƩlle josephine auclair
job: nanny
last name: auclair

age three: you are now 3 and your parents have decided to give you a sibling! you now have a little brother: nelson benedict clark.

The kids are 5, 7, and 9 now. [name_u]Shea[/name_u] is doing really well in his new school. He is in 4th grade, because when he switched schools they moved him back to grade level. [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] is in 2nd grade, and [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] is in 1st. [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] is a little prodigy! She is fluent in [name_f]English[/name_f], Spanish, [name_u]Irish[/name_u], and is learning [name_u]French[/name_u]. She is top in her class! [name_u]Shea[/name_u] is thriving and so is [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]. Itā€™s a little hard for their parents having all 3 kids go to different schools, but they make it work

1 Like

You are now 4 and [name_u]Nelson[/name_u] is 1! You are put in transitional kindergarten at a prestigious school. You start horseback riding lessons as well as classical ballet. Your dog [name_m]Newt[/name_m] accompanies you everywhere. After excelling in your riding lessons, your parents buy you a Friesian gelding

Name:
Breed: Friesian
Color: black
Discipline: dressage
Personality: he loves people and is very affectionate. Heā€™s an ā€œin your pocketā€ kinda guy

1 Like

family update, please!

1 Like

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] is now 11. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] was conceived via surrogate and her dads couldnā€™t afford another one after her birth since they faced some financial troubles. They both knew they wanted more kids, so they decided to foster a set of 4 siblings. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is thrilled to have friends to play with! [name_f]Do[/name_f] they end up adopting them?

Names:
Ages: 17/11/5/2 months
Genders: m/f/f/f
Bio parents: from [name_u]Texas[/name_u]
Conditions: 5yo is autistic
Last name: Meyers

@Lindseylloyd052399 @wandering_willow @missniwalyra @eleanorj000 @CherryBomb50 @lilyofthevale @wishmay @Wandarine @ivorydiaries

Tagging everyone who is active on this thread. I want to restart this game and make it better! Itā€™s pretty meh right now so I want to improve it and add more features. I think Iā€™m going to make a new thread and do it there. [name_m]Just[/name_m] letting you guys know!

4 Likes

@almondmilk Okay but I want to keep my characters! Theyā€™re cutiepies! :wink: I add features to my game so donā€™t worry about it.

thanks for the update, @almondmilk! if keeping characters is an option, iā€™m also in favor of watching sylvie and nelson continue to grow, but iā€™m happy to start from scratch if youā€™d prefer. tag me when the new thread opens! :two_hearts:

This is the new thread! You can definitely keep your characters, but Iā€™ll have you fill out a new form since it has extra details. If you keep your character they will start off as their current age in the new game. Just ask for a form on the new thread and youā€™ll be all set!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes