Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 4

Pregnancies:

Due Date Unknown:
Jessica Hart and James Kirkham - Boy - Sisters: Baby-Rae “Baby” and Wren
Ashley Graham and Justin Ervin - Twins - Boys - Brother: Isaac Menelik Giovanni
Kristine and Matt - Girl - Sister: Alyssa and brothers David, Zac, Chris, Michael and Owen
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham - Sex Unknown - Brother: Jack Oscar
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott - Sex Unknown - Sister: Stormi
Morgan Stewart and Jordan McGraw - Sex Unknown - Sister: Row Renggli
Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney - Sex Unknown
Tyler Joseph and Jenna Black - Sex Unknown - Sister: Rosie Robert
Kaya Scodelario and Benjamin Walker - Sex Unknown
Blackbear and Michele Maturo - Boy - Brother: Midnight Thomas
Lily Rabe and Hamish Linklater - Sex Unknown
Lucky Blue Smith and Nara Aziza - Sex Unknown - Sisters: Gravity Blue and Rumble Honey
Madison Bontempo and Kyler Fisher - Sex Unknown - Sisters: Taytum Nicole and Oakley Madison and brothers: Halston Blake and Oliver Rhett
Darren Criss and Mia Swier - Sex Unknown
Peyton Meyer and Taylor Mae LaCour - Sex Unknown
Rachel Boston and Toyla Ashe - Girl
Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodríguez - Twins - Boy&Girl - Brothers: Cristiano Ronaldo, Jr. and Matteo. Sisters: Eva Maria and Alana Martina
Zach and Tori Roloff - Sex Unknown - Brother: Jackson Kyle and sister: Lilah Ray
Mia Goth - Sex Unknown
Julia Stiles and Preston J. Cook - Sex Unknown - Brother: Strummer
Odell Beckham, Jr. and Lauren Wood - Sex Unknown
Sam Faiers and Paul Knightley - Sex Unknown - Brother: Paul. Sister: Rosie
Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian - Sex Unknown - Sister: Story Annabelle
Tammy Hembrow and Matt Poole - Girl - Brother: Wolf and sister: Saskia
Jordan Fisher and Ellie Woods - Boy
Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger - Sex Unknown - Brother: Jack and sister Lyla Maria
Drew Scott and Linda Phan - Sex Unknown
Taylor Giavasis and Nash Grier - Girl - Brother: Malakai
David Henrie and Maria Cahill - Sex Unknown - Sister: Pia Philomena Francesca and brother: James Thomas Augustine Emanuel

January 2022:
Erin Bates and Chad Paine - Girl - Finley Marie - Brother: Charles Stephen IV “Carson” and sisters: Brooklyn Elise, Everly Hope and Holland Grace
Marla Sokoloff and Alec Puro - Girl

February:
Jessica Marie Garcia and Adam Celorier - Sex Unknown
Chloe and Ro - Girl - Brothers: Evan Anthony, Otto Patrick, Felix George,Rufus Murphy, Henry Magnus and Cosmo Wilfred and sisters: Sylvie Winona and Pearl Miriam

March:
Sarah Stevenson and Kurt Tilse - Sex Unknown - Brother: Fox Ocean

April:
Jed and Katey Duggar - Sex Unknown
Nabela Noor and Seth - Girl
Carlin Bates and Evan Stewart - Boy - Sister: Layla Rae
Hannah and Dan Witton - Sex Unknown

June:
Cole and Savannah LaBrant - Girl - Sisters: Everleigh Rose and Posie Rayne and brother Zealand Cole

Births:

October:
Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash - Girl - Rose Opal Esmè - Brothers: Zachary, Leighton, Harry and Rex Toby Francis
Harry and Izzy Judd - Boy - Lockie Magnus Christopher - Sister: Lola Rose Emma and brother Kit Harry Francis
Lance Bass and Michael Turchin - Twins - Boy&Girl - Alexander James and Violet Betty
Kaitlynn Carter and Kristopher Brock - Boy - Rowan Carter - Brother: Charlie Wright
James Bay and Lucy Smith - Girl - Ada Violet
Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg - Twins
Brock and Adel Kelly - Girl - Adelina Valentina.
Bee Shaffer and Francesco Carrozzini - Boy - Oliver Sozzani
Scott Speedman and Lindsay Rae Hofmann - Girl - Pfeiffer Lucia
Eden Sher and Nick Cron-DeVico - Twins - Girls
Josh and Anna Duggar - Girl - Madyson Lily - Sisters: Mackynzie Renée, Meredith Grace and Maryella Hope and brothers: Michael James, Marcus Anthony and Mason Garrett
Kelly McCreary and Pete Chatmon - Girl - Indigo Wren

November:
Criss Angel and Shaunyl Benson - Girl - Illusia Angelina - Brothers: Johnny Crisstopher and Xristos Yanni
Rachel Riley and Pasha Kovalev - Girl - Noa - Sister Maven
Colleen Ballinger and Erik Stocklin - Twins - Boy&Girl - Wesley Koy and Maisy Joanne - Brother: Flynn Timothy
Jeremy and Audrey Roloff - Boy - Radley Knight - Sister: Ember Jean and brother: Bode James
Zachary Knighton and Betsy Phillips - Boy - Bowen Luck - Sister: Tallulah and brother: Bear Analu
Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins - Girl - Lillie Carolina - Sisters: Willa Gray, Ada James and Lennon Love
Yasmyn Switzer and Logan Dominick - Girl - Millie-Isla Moon - Sisters: Laela Juliana and Analia Rae
Freida Pinto and Cory Tran - Boy - Rumi-Ray
James and Kimberly Van Der Beek - Boy - Jeremiah - Brother: Joshua. Sisters: Olivia, Annabel, Emilia and Gwendolyn
Aaron Carter and Melanie Martin - Boy - Prince Lyric
Martha Hunt and Jason MacDonald - Girl - Emery
Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor - Girl - Aurelia Violet - Sister: Sienna
Olivia Munn and John Mulaney - Boy - Malcolm Hiệp

December:
Derek and Hannah Jeter - Girl - River Rose - Sisters: Bella Raine and Story Grey
Helen George and Jack Ashton - Girl - Lark - Sister: Wren Ivy
Jacob and Isabel Roloff - Boy - Mateo Tomás
Bode Miller and Morgan Beck - Girl - Scarlet Olivia Khione - Sisters: Nessyn Dacey and Emeline Grier and brothers: Samuel Bode “Nate”, Edward Nash Skan, Easton Vaughn Rek, Asher and Aksel
Christina Ricci and Mark Hampton - Girl - Cleopatra - Brother: Frederick “Freddie”
Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds - Girl - Romy Iris Charlotte - Siblings: Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas,Lara Lettice, Milo Arthur, Cassia Peaches, Theodore Apollo and Stephanie
Yvonne Strahovski and Tim Loden - Boy - Brother: William
Joanna Page and James Thornton - Girl - Boe Willow Russell - Siblings: Eva, Kit and Noah
Emily Didonato and Kyle Peterson - Girl - Theadora ‘Teddy’
Sergi Roberto and Coral Simanovich - Boy - Dylan - Sister: Kaia
Nicholas Gonzalez and Kelsey Crane - Boy - Leo Camino - Sister: Ever Lee Wilde
Kane and Katelyn Brown - Girl - Kodi Jane - Sister: Kingsley Rose
Caitlin and Grant Huber - Boy - Troy - Brother: Boden
Megan and Zach Hunsaker - Boy - Dean Lewis
Emily Wickersham and James Badge Dale - Boy - Cassius
Tristan Thompson and Maralee Nichols - Boy - Theo - Sister: True and brother Prince Oliver
Elon Musk and Grimes - Girl - Exa Dark Sideræl “Y” - Brothers: X Æ A-XII, Griffin, Xavier, Kai, Saxon and Damian
Anson Mount and Darah Trang - Girl - Clover

5 Likes

Nabela [name_u]Noor[/name_u] and [name_u]Seth[/name_u] are having a baby girl.

[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and her husband, [name_m]Edoardo[/name_m] Mapelli Mozzi, welcomed a daughter named [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Mapelli Mozzi on [name_u]September[/name_u] 18.

8 Likes

[name_u]Zoe[/name_u] LaVerne and [name_u]Dawson[/name_u] Day’s baby arrived on the 30th of [name_u]September[/name_u] 2021. Her full name is [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] [name_f]Raylee[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u]

(Her middle name was only just revealed today, so I thought it was worth updating.)

2 Likes

I don’t know if her name was on the list, but [name_u]Aspyn[/name_u] Ovard [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] & [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] had their second girl a couple days ago on [name_u]September[/name_u] 30

1 Like

Her first daughters name is [name_u]Cove[/name_u]?

Yes

They just announced that her name is [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

[name_u]Cove[/name_u] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f]

4 Likes

Not at all what I was expecting from them, but it’s a cute name!

2 Likes

Oh wow, I was expecting something way more unique or nature-y from them after [name_u]Cove[/name_u]. It’s a pretty mismatched sibset to be honest, although I do like the name [name_f]Lola[/name_f] on its own.

Also, [name_f]Lola[/name_f] was a celebrity favourite a while ago now, so I’m really surprised they didn’t go for something that was more up & coming!

5 Likes

[name_u]Stacey[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] and [name_u]Joe[/name_u] Swash welcomed their first daughter and second child together yesterday, 4th [name_u]October[/name_u], on Stacey’s birthday. She joins big brothers [name_u]Rex[/name_u], [name_u]Leighton[/name_u], [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_u]Harry[/name_u]. Name to be revealed.

3 Likes

youtuber [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_m]Horten[/name_m] and husband [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Horton[/name_m] announced their baby girl’s name:

Renaelia [name_u]Florence[/name_u]

they made it up their recent video explains the meaning behind it

2 Likes

Cute name story. I wonder whether they realise [name_f]Aelia[/name_f] is pronounced EE-lee-a, so Renaelia would technically be ren-EE-lee-a, not ren-AY-lee-a.

2 Likes

yes i thought it was a sweet meaning!!

i wondered that too, the spelling seemed a bit awkward to me like too many letters for the sound they wanted

1 Like

Ellissa [Baird] Petrenko (sister to Bethany and Kristen of Girl Defined) and her husband Andrii are expecting a baby due in March.

ETA: Speaking of fundamentalists, Nurie Rodrigues (daughter of Jill Rodrigues, arguably the most famous non-famous fundie) and Nathan Keller (brother-in-law to Jassholua)’s baby is named Nehemiah. I’ll update with his middle name. (due date is the 12th)

How do you know his name?
They are not famous, so I’ll not update the main post, but you are welcome to post here about them.

I just like snarking on fundies. The pastor at [name_f]Faith[/name_f] Baptist Church leaked the Nurthlet’s name.

[name_u]Peyton[/name_u] [name_m]Meyer[/name_m] and his new wife [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] LaCour (Taela) are expecting their first child together, her second.

[name_u]Stacey[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] and [name_u]Joe[/name_u] Swash named her [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] Solomon-Swash.

6 Likes

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f]! I was expecting something a little more quirky/trendy (Opal as a first name kind of vibes) but [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely.

1 Like