Comprehensive Celebrity Baby List 2021, Part 4

[name_m]Usher[/name_m] and his girlfriend, [name_f]Jenn[/name_f] Goicoechea, welcomed a son named [name_m]Sire[/name_m] Castrello [name_m]Raymond[/name_m]. They have a daughter together named [name_u]Sovereign[/name_u] [name_u]Bo[/name_u], and [name_m]Usher[/name_m] has two sons from a previous relationship, [name_m]Naviyd[/name_m] [name_m]Ely[/name_m] and [name_m]Usher[/name_m] V.

3 Likes

I believe it’s [name_f]Esmé[/name_f], so [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Esmé[/name_f].

It’s pretty! Although, like @katinka says, I think switching it around to [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Esmé[/name_f] might have been more their style.

It’s actually Esmè instead of [name_f]Esmé[/name_f], I just couldn’t do it on my phone lol.

I was thinking it’d be [name_f]Lily[/name_f]!

It’s still a beautiful name and she’s an adorable baby but this is such a pet peeve of mine!!

3 Likes

[name_u]Harry[/name_u] and [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] [name_m]Judd[/name_m] have welcomed a baby boy, [name_m]Lockie[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], a brother for [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]! :heart:

5 Likes

Not sure if miscarried babies are included here, but [name_f]Jill[/name_f] & [name_m]Derrick[/name_m] [name_m]Dillard[/name_m] announced yesterday they had a miscarriage. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] was named [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] [name_m]Dillard[/name_m].

7 Likes

[name_m]Lockie[/name_m] is such a fun name! I love their quirky style. I wouldn’t have used both [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] personally but perhaps there’s a family connection.

I believe Harry’s middle name is [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]?

Not necessarily celebrities, but TikTok and insagram user @baidaugh is expecting number 4, to join brothers [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], and [name_u]Franklin[/name_u]

I guess baby [name_u]Franklin[/name_u] won’t be baby much longer :joy:

3 Likes

[name_f]Marla[/name_f] Sokoloff and [name_m]Alec[/name_m] Puro are expecting their third daughter early next year.

2 Likes

Camilo Echeverry Correa (known as Camilo) and Evaluna Montaner are expecting their first! SO excited!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They released a song to break the news to their fans:
Índigo - Camilo, Evaluna Montaner

What a cool way to break the news! Perhaps they are considering the name Indigo?! I hope so – it would be the perfect name for them!

1 Like

[name_m]Lance[/name_m] Bass and [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Turchin welcomed their first and second child, twins, a girl named [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Betty[/name_f] and a boy named [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], on [name_u]October[/name_u] 13

11 Likes

[name_u]Darren[/name_u] [name_m]Criss[/name_m] and [name_f]Mia[/name_f] Swier are expecting their first child in spring 2022.

3 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Betty[/name_f]! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Betty[/name_f] is such a sweet combination!

Singer [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] welcome their first child, a baby girl named [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] recently.

8 Likes

[name_f]Kaitlynn[/name_f] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] and [name_m]Kristopher[/name_m] [name_m]Brock[/name_m] welcome their first child together, his second, a baby boy named [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Brock[/name_m] on [name_u]September[/name_u] 30.

What’s the other child name?

A son named [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Wright[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]Emmy[/name_f] Rossum and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] Esmail named their daughter, [name_f]Samantha[/name_f], she was born in [name_f]May[/name_f] 2021

6 Likes

[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Boston[/name_u] and Toyla [name_m]Ashe[/name_m] are expecting their first child, a girl, next year.

1 Like