EdgeOfTheMeadow does Aesthetics!

Inspired by all the beautiful aesthetic boards on NB lately, I decided to try my hand at them and they are so fun to create! With fair warning that I am a beginner and I probably haven’t discovered half the things that my collage app can do yet :rofl:,
if you’d like to see what I’d make of your names or combos, please drop me a request :arrow_down:

Below are the last three requests that I received when practising behind the scenes.

Extra note about style

I have strong colour associations with names (coloured hearing and grapheme synaesthesia) so where there’s a real pop of bright colour, that’s likely to be because that’s how the name is always represented in my mind (e.g. [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is bright yellow for me).

@Veronica_Cadence
CollageMaker_20210504_182159070

CollageMaker_20210504_185114543

@golden155
CollageMaker_20210504_160607591

@josieaitken
CollageMaker_20210504_171236723

12 Likes

Oh, these are awesome! Would you mind doing Ronan Gale & Vaila June? Thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

They’re lovely! I do love this trend!

I would be interested to see what you see for [name_u]Vega[/name_u] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] & [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]!

(I will probably be back for more as I am currently re-doing my UC!)

1 Like

These are beautiful!
I’d love to see [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] Matilda:)

1 Like

Could you do Lisette Honey and Philip Cosmo? If you can’t do both, feel free to just pick one!

1 Like

These are lovely! Could you do [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]?

1 Like

wow! how cool! could you do Revere August for me? and if you have time, Bellamy Rhodes, too?
thank you!! :))

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Could you do [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]? :blush:

1 Like

I see you already have a lot of requests, but if you have the time, can you please do [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u]? Thank you so much!

3 Likes

these are beautiful! you have a lot of requests already but if you get to it, i’d love to see imogen violet!

1 Like

These are lovely! I’d like to have one for [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Rosabelle[/name_f], please?

1 Like

I am thrilled to have so many combos to work on :blush:

1 Like

If you have a moment, could you do [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]?

1 Like

Could you please do [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]?

1 Like

Here we go. I had some trouble with [name_f]Vaila[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] as the bright peachy orange she is in my mind did not translate easily into a nice aesthetic! I got there in the end…

1 Like

Ah, these are beautiful, thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

Is this Vela with a different spelling? :grin:

1 Like

@skylerros No, it’s the name of an island in Scotland.

1 Like

Here’s two for [name_u]Vega[/name_u] [name_u]Simone[/name_u], as I like elements of each, and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] (stunning name) too:

The second ~

~

2 Likes