Elena's name aesthetics

Hi berries! I saw a thread by @EdgeOfTheMeadow, EdgeoftheMeadow does aesthetics, and I have done some before, and it’s just so fun, so I thought I would make a thread and do that as well! Send in any name / name combo requests for me to do!

Elena :wink:

4 Likes

Fun! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you please do one for [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Estelita[/name_f]?

Could you do Violeta Inez pleaseee

1 Like

So fun! Could you please do [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] [name_f]Enid[/name_f]? Thanks!

1 Like

I’d love to see léonie hyacinth when you have time! thanks in advance <3

1 Like

Could you do [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]? Thank you!

1 Like

Could you please do [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]? Thank you :relaxed:

here she is! Let me know what you think and if this is similar to how you see her!

and the pdf if you want to save it :grin:

Monochrome Skater Photo Collage.pdf (791.8 KB)

6 Likes

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! A nature-loving adventure seeker is exactly how I see [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Estelita[/name_f]. Thank you!

1 Like

wonderful! could i see persephone olivia cecily, please?

2 Likes

Here’s [name_f]Violeta[/name_f], [name_f]Mar[/name_f]! Let me know what you think! :wink:

Pink and White Hearts Quote Photo Collage.pdf (485.5 KB)

4 Likes

Could you please do [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Laertes[/name_m] and/or [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]?

2 Likes

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] Enid’s lovely aesthetic :blush: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it!

Avonlea Enid.pdf (363.5 KB)

3 Likes

These look amazing!!

Could I request [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] please?! (g)

TIA

1 Like

Could you please do ada-joanne dorothy? Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

if you get a chance i would love to see [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Maelie[/name_f]! thank you in advance

2 Likes

Gorgeous! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are stunning! If you have the chance, could you do [name_u]Jem[/name_u] [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f], please? :blush:

1 Like

could you please do [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] (nickname being Etta)?

1 Like

When you get a chance, could you do [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Galilea[/name_f]? Thanks!

2 Likes