šŸŒ» emeraldseaā€™s name q + a thread

what a lovely idea :yellow_heart:

so, recently iā€™ve been really happy with my boyā€™s shortlist, however iā€™d love to know what you think of them! feel free to do this however youā€™d like!

my short list: henry, oliver, august, james, hugo, matteo & oscar :seedling:
my top combos: henry august, oliver hugo, matteo james, theodore everett, oscar bram :teddy_bear:

1 Like

your boy names are lovely! wholesome, minimalist, and timeless, with a slightly modern vibe. :teddy_bear:

here is a depiction of the vibes i get šŸ„

1 Like

oh that moodboard is so lovely, and itā€™s just how i picture my future little boys!
thank you so much phoebe :two_hearts:

1 Like

what do you think a good sibling would be for ellsworth greta scout?

1 Like

plymouth ada marigold + rokeby franklin blythe :sunflower:

1 Like

phoebe these are beautiful!! i never wouldā€™ve thought of plymouth (definitely gonna put it as my notd)!!

1 Like

iā€™m so happy you like it! itā€™s a new addition to my list, and such a cool name! <3

1 Like

What middle names would you give to brothers called [name_m]Muir[/name_m] and [name_u]Fifer[/name_u]? Something nature-y would be great, but it can be anything you like.

1 Like

gorgeous choices :evergreen_tree:

iā€™m thinkingā€¦

muir rowan
muir hawthorne
muir lupine
muir foxglove
muir oakley
muir cypress
muir willoughby
muir linden

fifer oak
fifer sage
fifer bramble
fifer dune
fifer caspian
fifer ronan
fifer hollis
fifer rowe

for a pair of brothers, iā€™d go withā€¦

muir hawthorne + fifer bramble :maple_leaf:

These are lovely, thanks! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_m]Muir[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], [name_m]Muir[/name_m] [name_u]Lupine[/name_u], [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_u]Oak[/name_u] and [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_u]Dune[/name_u]. As a sibset I think Iā€™d go with [name_m]Muir[/name_m] [name_u]Lupine[/name_u] and [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_u]Oak[/name_u] or [name_m]Muir[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] and [name_u]Fifer[/name_u] [name_u]Dune[/name_u].

1 Like

bored and still a little under the weather,

so iā€™m bumping this :bug:

what sibling would you add to the sisterset saskia pearl and lilja mabel? :bouquet:

1 Like

either xanthe olive or zosia edith :sparkles:

1 Like

what imagery do you get for siblings stavra remembrance and tavor jericho?
hoping you feel better soon!!

1 Like

both names have a very vintage, european feel, but the middle names youā€™ve chosen feel fresh, quirky and fun. theyā€™re sunny days by the beach, picking fresh lemons, and big meals with family after dancing under the full moon.

šŸ‹šŸøšŸ„

1 Like

i love this thread! thank you for doing these phoebe!

lately iā€™ve been really in to my boysā€™ names but am struggling to feel the same excitement for my girlsā€™ list and feel like i need a little inspiration. what girlsā€™ names would you suggest for me based on this boysā€™ list? (bonus if youā€™re bored: what sort of vibes do you get from this list?)

names: dante, simon, luca, oscar, elio, casper, omar, alonso, percy, toby, & reeve

thank you!!

1 Like

based on your boys, iā€™d suggestā€¦ :cherry_blossom:

anais, apolline, beata, cosima, elke, enid, ethel, fiorella, flavia, ida, isolde, juna, liesl, lula, mathilda, maxine, noa, opal, ottoline, pearl, peony, ramona, romy, saga, saskia, solveig, svea, thais, tiggy, vienna, winifred, and wilda

your names feel like spring to me. fresh, rainy air, deep greens, warm sunlight, and laundry on the line :cloud_with_rain::evergreen_tree:

could you rank my top 10 in order of preference? here they are :cloud:

top 10

saskia
lilja
elvira
kismet
phoebe
flora
anouk
louella
reverie
solveig

tia, phoebe! :woman_fairy:

1 Like

so many great suggestions! Iā€™ll have to mull them over

especially interested in bright amias, bright alaric, comet fletcher & comet frey :teddy_bear:

comet fletcher made me think of fletcher comet which sounds just as lovely and might be a bit more approachable for real life

thanks a million :bouquet:

1 Like

gorgeous names! :bouquet:

1. flora
  2. louella
  3. solveig
  4. saskia
  5. elvira
  6. phoebe
  7. lilja
  8. reverie
  9. anouk