EVIL NAME!!!

[name]Duffy[/name] - I just want to rip my hair out when I hear it.
[name]Sara/name - Can’t stand how it has multiple pronounciations. It’s a 4 (5) letter name!
[name]Angus[/name] and [name]Kobe[/name] - People are not pieces of meat.
[name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] - they’re fine names, I just always think of mucus and puke, respectively.

My name is [name]Kaitlin[/name] and I like it, but if I had a daughter I wouldn’t give her any variation of the name- it’s just too common.

I HATE [name]Aleisha[/name], alicia, Aleesa,[name]Elisha[/name], [name]Alishia[/name], [name]Alyssa[/name] any of thoose type of name everyone i meat with those types of names i hate they are so annoying, rude inconsiderate. [name]DON[/name]'T NAME YOUR CHILD ANY OF THEESE NAMES!!!

[name]Just[/name] from personal experience: [name]Candace[/name].
[name]Every[/name] girl I’ve met named [name]Candace[/name] has been rude. It’s not an ugly name, just bad connotations for me personally…

Also, anytime a baby named [name]Hope[/name] or [name]Faith[/name], any sweet noun, was on the tv show ER she died or was diagnosed with cancer. They even made a joke about it in an episode I think lol! So unfortunately, those are ruined for me.

I’ve met countless Sarahs and Saras, and not one pronounced Sah-ra, not even the girls from Spanish-speaking families. I’m guessing it’s one of those east vs. west things?

[name]Jade[/name]/[name]Jada[/name]/[name]Jayden[/name]/Jadan/[name]Jayde[/name]…you get the picture

Is [name]Angus[/name] a type of meat?

[name]Angus[/name] is still a name. The hornless cattle were bred in Aberdeenshire and [name]Angus[/name] in [name]Scotland[/name] by [name]Hugh[/name] [name]Watson[/name] and given the label [name]Angus[/name] doddies for their location of origin. Later, they were imported to the US to form purebred herds and we eat them. Certified [name]Angus[/name] beef is promoted as superior to other beef. Aberdeen Angus - Wikipedia

[name]Kobe[/name] is also a name - the profile says it’s Swahili for tortoise. It’s also a type of beef, a registered trademark for a type of beef from a Tajima cattle in Japan. [name]Kobe[/name] in this case seems also to be a location, one of the 5 (or 6?) locations of certified slaughterhouses where true [name]Kobe[/name] must be processed. It seems [name]Kobe[/name] may be the easiest name to use for this export. There is also [name]Kobe[/name]-style beef which is processed in the US and elsewhere, but is not registered or certified as true [name]Kobe[/name]. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/[name]Kobe[/name]

However, I can see that once you think it’s beef, it may no longer be suitable for a name, for some people. I’d kind of steer away from it myself. Get it - steer? Haw haw.