• Fi : 3 (9%)
  • Fliss : 12 (34%)
  • Cissy : 1 (3%)
  • City : 2 (6%)
  • Tilly : 4 (11%)
  • Flicka : 1 (3%)
  • No nn just Felicity: 3 (9%)

[name]Tilly[/name] is fine.

I like Lissy. You can do [name]Ellie[/name]. [name]Fifi[/name]. Cici.

My favourite nn for [name]Felicity[/name] is Fliss. I think the other nn’s you’ve listed are definitely doable, though. Congrats on choosing such a lovely name!

My favorite is [name]Flick[/name].

[name]Effie[/name] is a possibility! I know a [name]Felicity[/name] that goe’s by FoFo. haha :slight_smile: Good luck, [name]Felicity[/name] is a great choice

My favorite is [name]Izzy[/name]. Maybe a bit out-there but I think it’s completely do-able and I absolutely love the idea of [name]Felicity[/name] nn [name]Izzy[/name]. I went through a period of liking just Liss (not Fliss or Lissy!) for [name]Felicity[/name], too. If there’s one intuitive nn for [name]Felicity[/name] it’s probably Lissy–but most aren’t hugely obvious, imo. :slight_smile: I like Li-li and [name]Tilly[/name] from your list, btw! I definitely think [name]Tilly[/name] could be an option.

I actually know a [name]Felicitas[/name] nicknamed [name]Liz[/name]. Probably a bit too common for your taste, but it’s funny that you’re using [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], because ever since I met that girl, I think of [name]Liz[/name] as a nickname for both names!

I simply [name]LOVE[/name] just [name]Felicity[/name]! Is that an option for you?

My dds mn is [name]Felicity[/name]. We like to call her [name]Feliss[/name], or occasionally Fliss. Its the most natural.
Her name is [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], but most of her nn come from [name]Felicity[/name]. She answers to everything we call her haha. We like to hve fun with her name, call her Flippity, Flippytrick…

I think [name]Tilly[/name] works!

I like Flicka

My BFF in high school’s name is [name]Felicity[/name] and she went by [name]Cissy[/name]. She uses [name]Felicity[/name] now, as an adult :slight_smile:

I love your names!! And [name]Tilly[/name] is fine. :slight_smile: congrats and gl!

Same here. I don’t feel there are any “intuitive” nn’s for the name [name]Felicity[/name], part of it’s appeal for me.

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is lovely. I like Fliss and Licci.

Yes. She will most likely go by [name]Felicity[/name] as a rule. I just kind of like to have a nn available. Our son is known to everyone as [name]Elijah[/name] but I sometimes just call him Lija.

i know a little [name]Felicity[/name] and her brother calles her Fli (flea) … i think it is quite cute! and [name]LOVE[/name] the names [name]Felicity[/name]! good choice!

the only [name]Felicity[/name] i know who has is nn is [name]Lissa[/name]. others are called [name]Felicity[/name].

I like Flicka the best! [name]Tilly[/name] works though if you want to use it :smiley:

I know a [name]Felicity[/name] who is [name]Flick[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you think [name]Tilly[/name] would still be usable in the future? Can you see sisters named [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Tilly[/name]? I just don’t want to use it as a nn if it’s still a future possibility?