Final Name Decision

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!
Thank you so much for your help narrowing down our girl names.

Our final choices are:

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] “[name_f]Etta[/name_f]” [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] “[name_f]Etta[/name_f]” [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

I would love to know which you prefer and why. Thank you!

I think [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is saucy and adorable! I would go with [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] for the flow.

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] are my favorites!

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] for me! I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f] so my ultimate favorite is [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]. It feels sweet but strong at the same time.

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] for sure! [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is sweet but I’ve very seen the appeal of [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] personally (sorry!—it’s a fine name, just not my personal style), and I love the feeling of the clunky-cool [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] after the sleek [name_f]Mae[/name_f], and the juxtaposition of the colors [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] evoke for me. [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is a bright magenta and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is a more muted off-white or maybe even sage green.

Whether she’s [name_f]Etta[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f], she’ll be one lucky little lady—all your options are great. :slight_smile: All the best!

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] is my favorite! So beautiful, sweet, and spunky. [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] would be my second choice, I think [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is so cute and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] makes such a pretty middle!

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is simply darling, it’s perfect.

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is completely lovely. They are all nice names but that one especially. :heart:

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f].

I personally love [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] because they are both names on my personal list. What a sweet name!

I do like [name_f]Etta[/name_f], but not [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]. It’s too harsh for my taste.

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] really caught my eye! It’s so spunky and sweet! It’s a name with a lot of personality!

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] gets my vote, mainly because I think [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is an awesome nickname. I also like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] as a nickname (I love boyish nicknames that come from girls’ names, like Oli for [name_f]Olive[/name_f]). [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely too but I personally prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a first name as I think it’s somewhat overdone in the middle position. [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely, though. [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is a gorgeous name as well so you can’t really go wrong!

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] “[name_f]Etta[/name_f]” [name_f]Mae[/name_f] definitely gets my vote!

This is impossible! All four names are amazing! I guess my top two, because I just can’t pick a favorite, are [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]. Good luck choosing one! You can’t go wrong!

I like [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] the best.
Good luck, they’re all fantastic choices!

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] either middle.

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is just delightful

1 Like

I think [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is lovely :slight_smile: Have you considered [name_f]May[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Mae[/name_f]? [name_f]May[/name_f] as well make it a little more straightforward, and save your daughter having to spell it out for people!

I love [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], because I love the name [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. I think it cute and girly and has many cute nickname (JoJo, [name_u]Josie[/name_u], [name_u]Jo[/name_u])

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is darling!