Find a Berry like you 2! (Game)

So here is a list of things you might have in common with another Berry on Nameberry! I did this before and it was a hit but it simmered down so I’m cranking it back up with a new one! Copy and paste the list and if you found something that someone else in the list has in common with you, tag them. You do not have to finish the list in one go if you can’t think of everyone for the list. You may use each Berry’s username once so if they fit multiple categories, choose which one you think suits them best.

• A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same month as you: (doesn’t have to be same year)

• A Berry who shares your zodiac sign: (Here are Birthdays for reference)

• A Berry with a similar naming style as yours or one whose style you admire:

• A Berry whose username has the same amount of characters as yours:

• A Berry who posts on the same topics as you a lot:

• A Berry you enjoy talking to:

• A Berry with a username you love:

• A Berry with a profile picture you love:

• A Berry you find entertaining:

• A Berry you find intelligent:

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who joined Nameberry in the same month as you: @shells15 [name_u]March[/name_u] Madness!
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares your zodiac sign: @Theodora_Phoenix :taurus:
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with a similar naming style as yours or one whose style you admire: @bellerose has such interesting name style and the Names give strong, mighty vibes :muscle:
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose username has the same amount of characters as yours: @Emma_Elle111 :white_heart:
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who posts on the same topics as you a lot: @lemon_swirlxx and her posts are spectacular
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you enjoy talking to: @charlottenina Her :slightly_smiling_face: on her posts are so positive!
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with a username you love: @katinka I love the origin behind her username and I love the name [name_f]Katinka[/name_f]!
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with a profile picture you love: @kidpix21 and it happens to be like mine because she has a sunset on water and I have a blue sky on water and it wasn’t even planned, just a nice coincidence
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you find entertaining: @mea.ola is practically an icon!
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you find intelligent: @kiomkio has amazing research on accurate names by decades and I respect that a lot.
9 Likes
  • A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same month as you: (doesn’t have to be same year)
    @EagleEyes

• A Berry who shares your zodiac sign: (Here are Birthdays for reference)
    @ladyforgetful

• A Berry with a similar naming style as yours or one whose style you admire:
    @etoilelumineuse

• A Berry whose username has the same amount of characters as yours:
    @new.romantic

@ethelmary

• A Berry you enjoy talking to:
    @regionlatbest

• A Berry with a username you love:
    @Rosebeth

• A Berry with a profile picture you love:
    @lumianim

• A Berry you find entertaining:
    @leafsgirl44

• A Berry you find intelligent:
    I mean, most/all of you, really

6 Likes
  • A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who joined Nameberry in the same month as you: @Rosebeth

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares your zodiac sign: @tallemaja

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with a similar naming style as yours or one whose style you admire: @rubylark (admire)

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose username has the same amount of characters as yours: @itsjustjack

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who posts on the same topics as you a lot: @starless (rather, I post in her cafs)

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you enjoy talking to: @autumn.leaves

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with a username you love: @rosepip

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with a profile picture you love: @lemonrose

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you find entertaining: @Emma_Elle111

• A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you find intelligent: @ellerbea

11 Likes
10 Likes

@CherryBomb50 Aww, that’s so lovely, thank you! Has put a real life :slight_smile: on my face! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! This made me so happy. :smiling_face:

1 Like

:sob: thank you! honored, truly :joy:

2 Likes

You’re always lifting me up on here :pleading_face: I really appreciate you, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] :heart:

2 Likes
7 Likes

Goodness me!! Thank you so much my friend. This is so kind! Made me absolutely beam!! @tbonsanti xx

2 Likes

I love talking with you as well! thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much :white_heart::sunny:

3 Likes

thank you both!! this made me so happy! :two_hearts::smiling_face:

3 Likes

aw BET i aim to please

2 Likes
7 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes
  • A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same month as you: (doesn’t have to be same year) @ladyforgetful
  • A Berry who shares your zodiac sign: (Here are Birthdays for reference) @RileyAddison13
  • A Berry with a similar naming style as yours or one whose style you admire: @kidpix21
  • A Berry whose username has the same amount of characters as yours: @ethelmary
  • A Berry you enjoy talking to: @hannahhh and @lemonrose i can’t decide
  • A Berry with a username you love: @eattacosforbreakfast (I mean, everyone should eat tacos for breakfast)
  • A Berry with a profile picture you love: @katinka
  • A Berry you find entertaining: @EllieWilbury
  • A Berry you find intelligent: @tallemaja
10 Likes

Also @snowmaiden for the one I missed! (Posts on the same topics)

2 Likes

yeah BUDDY i love how this is the most common tag i get on this thread ! life goals = accomplished !!

2 Likes