Find a Berry like you! (Game)

You are so sweet, Evie!! I feel the same about you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much that’s so kind of you to recognise and say you’ve made me smile thank you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @may.rose

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @Kipperbo1

Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @bellerose

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @VivienaLunelle123

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you:

A Berry whose topics you admire: @EleanorVintage

A Berry whose comments you admire: @katinka

A Berry with great writing taste: @seawillow

A Berry you think is really funny: @elliewilbury

A Berry you think is really kind: @eileithyia

10 Likes

aw we love to see it :sunglasses:

1 Like

No one has ever said that they admire something I have done before @BronwynParry1 :sob: I’m honoured that you thought of me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @ellory like yelena, katalit, and ealisaid maybe

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @ellory hi dear

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @ellory hi again

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @ellory wow

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @kidpix21 hi there !

A Berry whose topics you admire: @seawillow !! and also @SparkleNinja18

A Berry whose comments you admire: @tallemaja always has something useful to say

A Berry with great writing taste: @ellory :eyes:

A Berry you think is really funny: @the_common_fool makes me laugh all the time

A Berry you think is really kind: @ellory

love you rory

you know what ? i’m actually going to change the name of this to russy tags ellory a bunch of times

9 Likes

what can I say, comedy is simply my life force :sunglasses: (but ty russy youre too kind <3)

1 Like

@starless Meg, you truly helped me through so many hopeless nights :purple_heart: It seems like you join the Moon and stars every night as another great celestial being, shining your light for all of us weary travelers down below. I can’t explain how much I treasure you here :stars:

1 Like

I got linked a bunch of times but nobody tagged me? What does that mean? @katinka

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: Oh wait its because they linked the bday calendar sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@firefly305 Oh my goodness. :sob: :sob: :sob: I’ve been having a rough couple of days, so I can’t tell you how much I needed this and how much it means to me. People like you make this community so warm and welcoming, and I’m so grateful for the opportunity to know you. :orange_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

russet i’m actually gonna cry because that’s a) super sweet and b) incredibly funny adslkfj russ you’re the best.

1 Like

I could easily tag three berries for every question! And most berries could be the answer for multiple questions! But I tried my best to follow the rules :sweat_smile:

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @MagnoliaE

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @floatinthesky

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @eileithyia

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @futuremama, I think!

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @itsjustjack

A Berry whose topics you admire: all of @kidpix21’s name games and CAFs

A Berry whose comments you admire: @katinka

A Berry with great writing taste: @EdgeOfTheMeadow

A Berry you think is really funny: @SparkleNinja18

A Berry you think is really kind: @seawillow

11 Likes

@EagleEyes I actually joined in 2015 under a different username, but I did create this account in 2016!

1 Like

Thanks for the mention! I’ve been around for a little longer than that (early 2019) but yes, I joined in 2020 as ethelmary :grin:

1 Like

I had a feeling you might have had an account before the current one, but I couldn’t remember!

Thank you so much EagleEyes, I love doing your CAFs and quizzes too :heart:

1 Like

Strongly agree that both of you are amazing gamemakers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

12/21=best birthday

2 Likes

it’s a palindrome too - what’s not to like?

1 Like

Aww thank you!

1 Like