Fun CAF game, over 10 years

Use this die:
http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/six.htm

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] the die for each child and pet.

Your Name:
If your hair color is blonde, your name starts with a vowel.
If your hair color is brunette, your name is a word in English.
If your hair color is black or a naturalistic red, your name is a word in any language that isn’t English.
If your hair color is anything else, your name ends in a vowel (that is not “Y”).

Spouses name:
If your favorite Pixar film is [name_m]Toy[/name_m] [name_u]Story[/name_u] (or any of it’s sequels), your spouses name is unisex.
If your favorite Pixar film is Up, Brave, or [name_m]Wall[/name_m]-E, your spouses name is nature related.
If your favorite Pixar film is Finding [name_m]Nemo[/name_m], a Bugs Life, or Ratatouille, your spouses name is three syllables.
If your favorite Pixar film is The Incredibles, Monsters Inc., or Cars (or any of their sequels), your spouses name is in the Nameberry top 1000.
If you don’t like any Pixar films your spouses name is NOT in the Nameberry top 1000.

Nameberry top 1000: Popular Names | Nameberry

Surname: Anything you choose.

Ages: Anything you choose.

Occupations:
Your occupation is the first step toward achieving your dream job.
Your spouse’s job title has the same initials as their name.

Year 1: You move into your first dwelling space as a couple. Where is it? What is it like?
If you love chocolate, you do not have a child.
If you hate chocolate, you have a baby girl.
If you have no strong feelings about chocolate in particular, you have a baby boy.
If you have never tried chocolate, you adopt a pet of your choosing.

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] the die for names:

1. A name that starts and ends in a vowel
  2. A name that starts and ends in a consonant
  3. A name that starts and ends in the same letter
  4. A name of Irish origin
  5. A name of [name_m]French[/name_m] origin
  6. A name of Arabic origin

Year 2:
If you did not have a baby in your first year of marriage, you get promoted.
If you did have a baby in your first year of marriage, you may decide your career won’t suit your lifestyle in the long run. You may go back to school for four years or remain in your current profession. What would you go for?

If the time of that you are playing this CAF is 12:00 am- 6:00 am you do not have a child.
If the time of that you are playing this CAF is 6:00 am- 12:00 pm you have a baby boy.
If the time of that you are playing this CAF is 12:00 pm- 6:00 pm you have a baby girl.
If the time of that you are playing this CAF is 6:00 pm- 12:00 am you adopt a pet.

1. A name from [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]
  2. A name from [name_m]Lord[/name_m] of the Rings/ the Hobbit
  3. A name from [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars
  4. A name from [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek
  5. A name from The Hunger Games
  6. A name from Game of Thrones

Year 3: If you are currently in school, you get a part time job. You really enjoy it. What is it?

If you are a vegan, you have a twins: 2 boys.
If you are a vegetarian, you have a baby girl.
If you eat meat, you have no children.
If your diet consists exclusively of meat and nothing else, you have quints, 3 boys, 2 girls.

1. The ugliest name you can think of (unless you’ve already used it, in which case use the runner-up)
  2. The best name you can think of (unless you’ve already used it, in which case use the runner-up)
  3. A tribute to your mother
  4. A tribute to your father
  5. A tribute to your grandmother (on either side)
  6. A tribute to your grandfather (on either side)

Year 4: You have no children but there is a big life event

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] the die for a Life Event:

1. Some one from the game so far dies. You can choose who and how. If you choose your husband or wife you may remarry immediately, take a chance on remarrying later in the game, or go it solo from here.
  2. You move. You can choose to where.
  3. You get divorced. You may choose to remarry immediately (if so, to who). You may also take a chance at remarrying later in the game, or you may go it solo.
  4. You’re promoted.
  5. You’re demoted.
  6. If you have a pet, they have babies, [name_m]How[/name_m] many? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you keep any (or all)? If so, what do you name them? If you don’t have a pet, you get a pet.

Year 5:
If you have not yet had children DOUBLE your result for this round.
If you have had children, you stay in the same city but move houses. What is the new place like? Is it bigger or smaller? Nicer or worse?

If you are currently burning a candle or incense and you like the smell, you have a baby girl.
If you are currently burning a candle or incense and you hate the smell, you have twins, a boy and a girl.
If you own a candle(s) or incense, but are not currently burning anything, you have twins, two girls.
If you don’t own any candles or incense, you have a baby boy.
If you are currently burning anything other than a candle or incense, you have twins, two boys.

1. A name from the greek gods
  2. A name of royalty (past or present)
  3. A name from American politics (past or present)
  4. A name from any historical figure who fought for social equality (past or present)
  5. A name of a cruel dictator or fearsome conqueror (past or present)
  6. A name of a famous cartoon or comic book character.

Year 6:
If you were in school, you graduate and get a full time job. You are making good money and you love it. What is your job?
If you were not in school, you get a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u]. What did you eat? But you also consume the best cake you’ve ever had this year. What flavor is it?

If you have children [name_m]IRL[/name_m], you have no children.
If you have no children [name_m]IRL[/name_m], you have a baby boy.
If you have no children [name_m]IRL[/name_m] but you treat your pet like a child, you have a baby girl.

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] the die for Names

1. A four syllable fn, any mn
  2. A one syllable fn, any mn
  3. A combination of two names (like, “Renesme”)with any mn
  4. A fn that means “Brave”, any mn
  5. Both first and middle names come from pets or stuffed animals you have owned or currently own
  6. A fn from a place you have lived (street, city, country, apartment complex, neighborhood, etc.), any mn

Year 7:
If you are currently married, you move. Where do you go?
If you are currently unmarried, you have the chance to get remarried. A very lovely person, who you’ve been dating for a bit now, proposes, but he/she has one big flaw.

1. They are in serious debt
  2. They smoke like a chimney
  3. They have bad breath
  4. They are deathly allergic to your pets
  5. They have horrible taste in movies
  6. They peeked in high school

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you still marry them?

Year 8: Finally, a mostly uneventful year!

If you are wearing a hat, you get a cat. Describe its personality.
If you are wearing glasses, you get a dog. Describe it.
If you are wearing a floral print, you have a baby boy.
If you are wearing plaid, you have a baby girl.
If you are wearing more than one of these items but not all of them, you can choose to have any or none of these things.
If you are wearing all of these items, then you must do each corresponding action.
If you are wearing none of these things, you do nothing this year.

1. GP names
  2. The name that is most cohesive with the names you’ve used so far
  3. Product/[name_m]Brand[/name_m] names
  4. Place names
  5. An occupational name
  6. A name that is also a surname

Year 9: A pet dies! Which one and how? [name_m]How[/name_m] to the kids react?

If you have more girl children than boy children, you have a baby boy and if you have more boy children than girl children, you have a baby girl.
If you have all of one gender, you have twins of the opposite gender.
If you have exactly 50/50, you have no children.

1. Two middle names but all names of your choice
  2. Names you think your parents would like
  3. Names you think your parents would hate
  4. No mn but fn is anything you choose
  5. Animal name
  6. A name whose initials spell something negative (B.O., B.M., A.S.S., etc.)

Year 10: If you have a spouse, they finally get promoted! But something tragic and horrible happens in your life too.

[name_m]Roll[/name_m] the die for a Life Event:

1. One of your parents dies
  2. A natural disaster wrecks your house and you loose all our worldly possessions
  3. You are diagnosed with a chronic disease
  4. Your youngest child breaks their leg
  5. You get fired
  6. You discover that your spouse has a problem with drugs or alcohol. Unless you don’t have a spouse, in which case you dodged a bullet. Literally. You almost got shot in a robbery.

BUT

You also adopt a child. It is your last one. You can name him/her whatever you want.

[name_m]Skip[/name_m] ahead one decade. Your youngest child is 10. Your oldest child is 15-20. [name_m]How[/name_m] is your life going so far? What has happened in these ten years?

[name_m]Skip[/name_m] ahead another decade. Your youngest child is 20. [name_m]How[/name_m] are your children doing? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have grandchildren? What are their names?

2 Likes

Me: [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Alley- Actress (small roles)
Spouse: [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] Alley- Family Celebrant

Year 1: We move into your first dwelling space as a couple.
[name_m]Lancashire[/name_m], [name_f]England[/name_f]

Year 2: If you did not have a baby in your first year of marriage, you get promoted.
We adopt a cat; [name_f]Isla[/name_f]

Year 3: We have no children

Year 4: I get divorced. I do not remarry.

Year 5: I have twins via surrogate; [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
http://defininggracephoto.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/co-baby-blog-08.jpg

Year 6: You get a bad bout of food poisoning in Januray from eating bad fish. I also eat the best banana cake I have ever tasted.
I have a baby boy via the same surrogate; [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

Year 7: The man I am dating asks me to marry him; but he has bad taste in movies. I still marry him as there far worst things than that.
His name is [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] Styles

Year 9: [name_f]Isla[/name_f] dies from a snake bite! The kids are devasted!
I have a baby boy; [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]
http://claudetteallinghamphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Newborn-Photographer-Thornton-Colorado-13.jpg

Year 10: [name_m]Harry[/name_m] gets promoted! We also lose all our worldy possesions in a flood!
We also adopt a baby girl old girl from [name_f]Africa[/name_f]; Ottile [name_f]Dalila[/name_f]

10 years later…

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] are now 15. [name_f]Tori[/name_f] enjoys playing soccer and swimming and [name_u]Del[/name_u] loves to swim and collect stuffed animals
[name_m]George[/name_m] is 14 and loves playing hockey and scoccer.
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is 11 enjoys cooking and art.
[name_f]Tillie[/name_f] is 10 and loves to draw and collect dolls

10 years later…

[name_f]Toria[/name_f] and [name_u]Del[/name_u] are 25. [name_f]Tori[/name_f] got married to her boy friend of 10 months when she was 22. She and her partner [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] have a 2 year old girl; [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and are expecting a baby boy.

[name_u]Del[/name_u] has baby boy and is a single mum after her boyfriend left her when he found out she was pregnant. His name is [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m].

[name_m]George[/name_m] is now 24 and engaged to is girlfriend of 3 years; [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is now 21 is planning on opening up a resturant.

[name_f]Tillie[/name_f] is 20 and is hoping to illustrate children’s books. For now though, she is studying [name_m]Art[/name_m] at University.

Your Name: [name_u]Bay[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] McKendrick - 25 - research assistant
Spouses name: Otter [name_m]Milo[/name_m] McKendrick - 26 - outboard motor mechanic

Year 1: You move into your first dwelling space as a couple, a bungalow in [name_u]Bar[/name_u] [name_u]Harbor[/name_u], [name_f]Maine[/name_f].

[name_u]Lyle[/name_u] [name_m]Etienne[/name_m]

Year 2:
You may decide your career won’t suit your lifestyle in the long run. You may go back to school for four years or remain in your current profession. What would you go for? Nursing

[name_f]Elenna[/name_f] Tauriel

Year 3: If you are currently in school, you get a part time job. You really enjoy it. What is it? Lifeguard

Year 4: You have no children but there is a big life event
You’re demoted.

Year 5:
If you have had children, you stay in the same city but move houses. What is the new place like? Is it bigger or smaller? Nicer or worse? bigger

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Biljana [name_f]Beth[/name_f]

Year 6:
If you were in school, you graduate and get a full time job. You are making good money and you love it. What is your job? Nurse

[name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] Courage

Year 7:
If you are currently married, you move. Where do you go? [name_m]Boston[/name_m]

Year 9: [name_m]Byron[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]

Year 10: If you have a spouse, they finally get promoted! But something tragic and horrible happens in your life too.

You get fired

BUT

You also adopt a child.

[name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]

[name_u]Bay[/name_u] and Otter with [name_u]Lyle[/name_u], [name_f]Elenna[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] & [name_f]Beth[/name_f], [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m], [name_m]Byron[/name_m], and [name_m]Ansel[/name_m]

Your Name: [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] Rutledge 41
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: Librarian
Spouses name: [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] Rutledge 43
[name_m]Job[/name_m]: Head [name_f]Marine[/name_f] Biologist

Year 1:
DS: [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_m]Clay[/name_m] 20
DW: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] 20
DD: [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] 2
DS: [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] nb
Year 2:
DD: [name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] 19
DBF: [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]
DS: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] nb
Year 3:
DS/DD/DD/DS/DS: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f], [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_m]Kristopher[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] 18
Year 4: Promoted to Librarian
Year 5:
DD/DD: [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] & [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] 16
Year 6:
DS: [name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] 15
Year 7: No remarriage
Year 8:
DDog: [name_u]Pepper[/name_u]
Year 9: No Kids
Year 10: We have a fire and loose everything!
DAD: [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] 10

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] Rottenberg- Age 25, Blogger
[name_m]Cliff[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] Rottenberg- Age 23, Coordinator of Bonobo Research

Year 1: We move into a small apartment in [name_m]Berlin[/name_m], we do not have a child.

Year 2:I get promoted from part time blogger to full time print columnist!

We have a baby girl. We name her [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] Rottenberg.

Year 3: We have no children

Year 4: I get divorced.

Year 5: We move to a new place further out from the city center. It is narrow and tall and there is a vegetable garden out back and wild flowers out front.

I give birth to a baby girl. Her name is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Demeter[/name_u] Rottenberg.

Year 6: I get sick from eating some highly questionable beef at a suspicious diner. But I also have the best Baklava I’ve ever tasted.

I adopt a baby boy. His name is [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] “[name_m]Iggy[/name_m]” [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Rottenberg.

Year 7:I have the opportunity to get married but I turn down the proposal because he smokes like a chimney.

Year 8:

I give birth to a baby boy. His name is [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] “[name_m]Benny[/name_m]” [name_u]Blu[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] Rottenberg.

Year 9: Nothing happens

Year 10: I am diagnosed with Bronchiectasis, likely due to my years dating the smoker and a pre-existing problems with asthma. I have to use an oxygen tank if I am exerting myself. My youngest daughter, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], puts stickers on the mask to make it pretty for me.

I adopt another baby girl. I name her [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Rottenberg.

10 years later: I am 45. My Bronchiectasis is in stable condition.

My eldest daughter, [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] Rottenberg, is 18. She is in university in Norway, where her father lives. She is studying Neurology. She is a romantic who falls in love easily. I am afraid she will get her heart broken.

My second daughter, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Demeter[/name_u] Rottenberg, is 15. She now goes by her middle name, asserting that it suits her better.Like her sister, she has a fascination with the inner workings human body, but she is not interested in the brain. Rather, like her grandmother before her, she loves to dance. She hopes to dance professionally one day.

My eldest son, [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] “[name_m]Iggy[/name_m]” [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Rottenberg, is 14. He is a slacker and a rebel. He reminds me very much of me, which is terrifying. He has begun to write poetry, which has been mostly terrible so far. I encourage him anyways. It’s nice to see him passionate about something.

My youngest son, Bentely “[name_m]Benny[/name_m]” [name_u]Blu[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] Rottenberg, is 12. He very much looks up to his sister, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Demeter[/name_u], whom he affectionately calls [name_f]Demi[/name_f]. They are very close and he has taken also taken up dance.

My youngest daughter, [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Rottenberg, is 10. She is large for her age and very boisterous, unlike the other children who are far more reserved. She loves team sports and excels at them. She is a natural leader.

10 years later: I am 55. My lungs grow weak. It has become clear that I will not live into old age. I think I have another decade in me if I take care of myself though.

My ex-husband perished in a car crash. My eldest daughter grieved the hardest.

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] (29) is working in the medical research field. She has published 2 papers so far. Her husband is an older man (40) named [name_m]William[/name_m], who also works in neurology. They met because their labs are in the same building. They plan to start having children soon.

[name_u]Demeter[/name_u] (25) was sadly diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa when the pressures of her dancing career got to her. It took years for her to recover, but since then she has gotten married, started her own business providing people with pilates and yoga classes (some of which she teaches), and given birth to twin boys, [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] and [name_m]Piers[/name_m].

[name_m]Iggy[/name_m] (24), always the rebel, dropped out of university and moved to [name_u]London[/name_u] where he struggles to get by on some minimum wage jobs and anything he can bring in from his freelance writing, which has gotten quite a bit better. Despite his financial woes, he seems happy and has even met a lovely man (who might just be the"one") named [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m].

[name_m]Benny[/name_m] (22) Is in the middle of a successful ballet career. He hopes to one day choreograph and direct his own ballet. He is not married but does seem to leave a trail of broken hearts every where he goes. He also has plans to change his terrible name.

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] (20) Like [name_m]Benny[/name_m], she is quite the heart breaker. She, like [name_m]Iggy[/name_m], also dropped out of college, but makes a relatively comfortable living as a tour guide who shows old people and families around European cities. She is very happy.

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Cambridge
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Cambridge

Occupations:
Fashion Designer & [name_m]Wall[/name_m]-street Analyst

Year 1: You move into your first dwelling space as a couple. Where is it? What is it like?
We move into a spacious loft in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City, overlooking Central [name_m]Park[/name_m] (because this is totally realistic and within our budget).
——[name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_m]Liam[/name_m]

Year 2: I decided to remain in my current position, because I can create my own schedule, and [name_m]Will[/name_m] makes enough money to support the family. Additionally, we adopt a black lab named [name_m]Miles[/name_m].

Year 3:
——[name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]

Year 4: Surprise! [name_m]Miles[/name_m] apparently has a love interest down the hall- another black lab who gives birth to four puppies. We decide to keep them, because we enjoy total chaos. We name them [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u], [name_u]Porter[/name_u], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], and [name_u]Blair[/name_u].

Year 5: [name_m]Will[/name_m] gets a promotion, so we move to a larger apartment on the Upper [name_f]East[/name_f] Side. We enroll [name_u]Carson[/name_u] in private school, and I now run my business from home and care for [name_f]Serena[/name_f].
——[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
——[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

Year 6: I have a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u] from an international delicacy that I ate at a banquet (oh did I forget to mention that I go to those?), but at the same banquet I also ate the best red velvet cake I’ve ever had.
——[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u]

Year 7: We move! We decide that the kids should see the world before they have to be formally schooled, so we take them to [name_u]Paris[/name_u].

——[name_u]Keagan[/name_u] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]

Year 9: Unfortunately, [name_u]Blair[/name_u] (our 4 y/o black lab) passes away after a long illness. The children are sad, but okay because we already talked with them about the possibility.
——[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

Year 10: My brother passes away, and [name_m]Will[/name_m] gets promoted to CEO of his company.

I was diagnosed with cancer, which I quickly beat. We also adopt a girl named [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Collins[/name_u].

me- [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Zola[/name_u]- [name_f]Nanny[/name_f]
DH: [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Zola[/name_u]- Computer Programmer

Year 1: We move into a two bedroom condo near [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u], PA, we do not have a child.
Year 2: I start my own day care business, we adopt a shihtzu named [name_f]Lola[/name_f].
Year 3: We have a baby girl who we name [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] after my dad-- [name_m]Carl[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m].
Year 4: We move to an apartment closer to [name_m]Conan[/name_m]'s work and near my family in northern [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_u]Jersey[/name_u].
Year 5: We buy a four bedroom house in the same town where our apartment was. We also have twin girls named [name_f]Susan[/name_f] [name_f]Coretta[/name_f] & [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f].
Year 6: I get a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u] from some Vegetable Lo Mein. But when we find out we are pregnant with a baby boy, I have a piece of the best strawberry cake ever! Our baby boy is named [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u].
Year 7: We move AGAIN. This time to a gorgeous farm house on the outskirts of [name_m]Boston[/name_m], MA.
Year 8: A relaxing year of enjoying our family of six and learning about farm life.
Year 9: The goat that came with our house, [name_m]Elmer[/name_m], sadly dies. The children are heartbroken but we make up a lovely story about him including all of our happy memories from the past year. They love to hear the story before bed and I wind up writing a children’s book about [name_m]Elmer[/name_m] which sells pretty well. We also welcome our second son-- [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Elmer[/name_m].
Year 10: [name_m]Conan[/name_m] gets a big promotion, sadly his father also passes away. We adopt another baby girl who we name [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] ([name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] for his dad, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m])

LN: [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]

DW: [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m] (38)

• Teacher
    DW: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m] (36)
  • [name_m]Lawyer[/name_m]

DS: [name_u]Porter[/name_u] [name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]
DD: [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]
DD/DD: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]
DS: [name_m]Weston[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]
DS: [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]

Year 1:
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] and I moved into our first home together. It is a cozy 2 bedroom home in [name_m]Austin[/name_m], [name_u]Texas[/name_u]. We also start to try for our first child, and we are succesful on our first IVF treatment! We have a baby boy 9 months later, whom we name [name_u]Porter[/name_u] [name_m]Beau[/name_m] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]. He is now 10 years old, and such a mommas boy!

[name_u]Porter[/name_u] Then:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/71/4d/93/714d938043ae27718dc2982f7b4f56d6.jpg

[name_u]Porter[/name_u] Now:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/e2/1e/3ce21e8cedd6ccef772e532548936e17.jpg

Year 2:

This year, I decided to change career paths. I decide that Social Work is my real passion, so I go back to school for Social work. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and I also adopt a baby girl! Her name is [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]. She was born in [name_f]France[/name_f], so we used a [name_m]French[/name_m] spelling of [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] for her first name. She is now 9. [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] is a very artsy girl, and loves to draw and paint!

[name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] Then:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a6/aa/90/a6aa90da7b315469ba29671f722c370d.jpg

[name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] Now:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9a/dd/90/9add900c5e80767c66d232f27042b337.jpg

Year 3:

Since I have a little extra time, I get a part time job as a tutor!

Year 4:

We get a pet! [name_u]Porter[/name_u] is 3 and [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] is 2, and they love our new Great [name_u]Dane[/name_u] puppy! His name is [name_m]Wilson[/name_m]!

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m]:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ec/77/2a/ec772abb0658e9cd60a5e826a64de4a0.jpg

Year 5:
Our family is outgrowing our small 2 bedroom home, so we move to a bigger house in [name_m]Austin[/name_m]! We also find out we are expecting twin girls! They are named [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m]. They are now 5, and polar opposites! [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is extremely girly and frilly while [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] wants nothing to do with girly things and would rather be out side wrestling with [name_u]Porter[/name_u].

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] Then:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/af/10/83af10a62ce328cbb2362228a683dd68.jpg

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] Now:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/dd/81/badd8105eb8b8676ad9346676c346c76.jpg

Year 6:

I finally graduated from Social Work school! I am finally a Social Worker!

Year 7:

I get my dream job! I go to work at a center for children in foster care that have extreme behaviors, and cannot attend regular school. But the center is in [name_u]Denver[/name_u], [name_u]Colorado[/name_u], so our whole family moves up [name_u]North[/name_u] a little! The kids settle in quite well and [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the snow!

Year 8:

For the first time in a very long time, we have a very uneventful year! Nothing big happens except [name_u]Porter[/name_u] broke his arm in two places by falling off of our trampoline.

Year 9:

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] died of cancer this year. All of the kids are heart broken, especially [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] as he was her best friend. [name_u]Porter[/name_u] also finally got a little brother! His name is [name_m]Weston[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. He is now 1 year old and a very happy little boy!

[name_u]West[/name_u]:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/33/67/d2/3367d290ca2aa0b316ebe7a36728abc0.jpg

Year 10:
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is promoted to the head [name_m]Lawyer[/name_m] in her firm! My father also died this year, and I have had a pretty hard time with it. We also adopted a baby boy from the Ukraine with Down Syndrome. His name is [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m].

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/51/57/c1/5157c127f458a75425f5abe685869b27.jpg

10 YEARS LATER:

[name_u]Porter[/name_u] is now 20 years old. He is in college at [name_u]Colorado[/name_u] State. He is studying engineering. [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] is 19, and lives in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City. She is studying art (of course!) and is loving the fast pace of the city. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] are 15. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is very popular in school and loves to hang out with her friends. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] recently surprised us but coming out as lesbian. We recently met her girlfriend, [name_u]Blair[/name_u], who is wonderful! [name_u]West[/name_u] is 11, and ALL boy. He is playing football and baseball and full of energy. Finally, [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] is 10. He is a wonderful boy and we are so glad he came into our lives.

I am still working at the Center in [name_u]Denver[/name_u], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is now a District [name_m]Judge[/name_m]! We have also adopted 2 dogs and a cat. Our dogs are Wadley (a westie) and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] (a lab) and the cat is [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]!

[name_u]Porter[/name_u] and [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f]:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/88/30/30/8830309b530978fed683913494eeeeae.jpg

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u] ([name_f]Amelia[/name_f]'s Girlfriend):
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/69/d3/3f69d3d2d030a518cb27b96b0e05c809.jpg

[name_m]Weston[/name_m] and [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PRBF46cDrfY/UCEQ8O5rC_I/AAAAAAAAE2o/epOgv3rX2xc/s1600/David+and+William+Verissimo.JPG

20 YEARS LATER

[name_u]Porter[/name_u] is now 30, and married to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]. [name_u]Porter[/name_u] is now an engineer and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is a chef. They met in college and have been in love ever since. They have 2 children, a boy and a girl named [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m] (5) and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_m]Newman[/name_m]-[name_m]Gold[/name_m] (2).
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]'s Family:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/67/68/09/676809bafe55b43034692f8f66123fdf.jpg

[name_f]Hazelle[/name_f] is 29 and is finally settling down. She had a one night stand with a guy 4 years ago, and now has a 3 year old son, [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]. But, a year ago, a wonderful man named [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Bates[/name_m] came into her life. He loves [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] just as much as he loves [name_f]Hazelle[/name_f]. They just got engaged!
[name_f]Hazelle[/name_f]'s Family:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/68/39/4f/68394f9063c2037dd53d2a74422b911c.jpg

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is 25 now. She recently graduated from nursing school and is working full time at one of the best hospitals in the country. She is learning so much. She is dating a wonderful man, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is 34 and a divorced father with 2 girls, [name_u]Haley[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] (3) and [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] (1). At first [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] was uneasy about dating a man with kids, as she never wanted any herself, but she has fallen in love with the little girls!
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]'s Family:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/25/48/12/254812f5881e4249f797625ab0a214e1.jpg

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is also 25 now! She is still with [name_u]Blair[/name_u], and they have adopted a daughter, [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] (5), are expecting another daughter who they plan to name [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], and are in the process of adopting a little boy, [name_m]Cullen[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m]! Both [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u] are teachers and live in [name_m]Austin[/name_m], [name_u]Texas[/name_u].
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]'s Family:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/29/cd/7f29cd1947bd0ecf6f6ddfa9a9b90c67.jpg

[name_m]Weston[/name_m] is now 21 and has a baseball scholarship to the University of [name_u]Texas[/name_u]. He is still in a bit of a party phase and isn’t in any serious relationships. Since he lives in [name_m]Austin[/name_m] like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], he spends a lot of time with her and [name_u]Blair[/name_u] and little [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] (who LOVES her big uncle [name_u]West[/name_u]!).
[name_u]West[/name_u]:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bf/ba/ac/bfbaac93fb1530f2544c2432a904b518.jpg

[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] is 20 years old now. He lives with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and I, but we don’t mind, he always keeps us company and gives us a reason to smile! He is currently working at a local ice cream shop, which he loves because Ice Cream is his favorite thing.
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhI_EGvGR62hrHMXoZIw0EZqyhq_HQKV_jaHwxJ5ymz1s1XcYkyg

Me: [name_f]Hana[/name_f] [name_f]Bijou[/name_f] Layman (nee Koizumi), 27, resident at a local hospital
Spouse: [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Julius[/name_m] Layman, 26, Big [name_m]Joe[/name_m]'s (<- fictional company) locksmith

Year 1: We move into a tiny apartment in New York City. The walls are grey but we have a great view of a public park full of yellow flowers. The bathroom door squeaks, and the thermostat is broken, but maintenance has it up and running by our third day there. The microwave plays music as you wait for your food to warm up.

Year 2: I decide to go back to school for four years because I want to become an interior designer. I enroll in FIT, and we adopt a Siamese cat named Margaery.

Year 3: I decide to get a part-time job at a restaurant downtown, and it’s really fun.

Year 4: Margaery passes away. She was an old cat when we got her, and we are just so lucky to have been able to give her a loving home. Later this year, I give birth to a baby boy; we decide to call him Ieyasu Robespierre Layman. His nickname is Pierre.

Year 6: I graduate from FIT and start my own interior design firm. It’s not that big yet, but I do small projects for good money and I love it so far. I give birth to another baby boy that July, Theodoric Rhys Layman. His nickname is Odie.

Year 7: This year, we moved to suburban New Jersey. It’s pretty, but Balthazar and I have both been busy at work, so we haven’t met many of our neighbors. Pierre loves the playground across the street.

Year 8: We decide to adopt a cute brown pug, and name him Dorne, in honor of Margaery. He is a very lazy dog, but the boys love him and he seems very happy here.

Year 9: Dorne is struck by a car! We are all very sad, especially Odie and Pierre. We decide to have him cremated and place his urn in the front hall. The urn has an engraving of Dorne’s smiling little face. He will surely be missed. In December, I give birth to twin girls, Kasely Anne Layman and Jeremia Rae Layman. They will go by Kay and Mimi.

Year 10: Balthazar is promoted to locksmith manager at Big Joe’s!!! Unfortunately, he confesses to me that he is an alcoholic. I tell him he must go into recovery or I will keep the kids away from him. This happens after we adopt another baby, Carvey Zofia Layman.

10 years later:
Balthazar has been clean for 8 years and 11 months! I am so proud of him!
Pierre is now 16. He was bullied in middle school but we found out and took it to the school, who have been great. Now he enjoys going to school.
Odie is 15 and quite an introvert. He really misses Dorne, and cries about it sometimes, but I can always cheer him up by playing football with him in the backyard.
My business has really grown, and I’ve even hired an administrative assistant; her name is Cheryl Marie Dennings and she is very helpful.
Kay and Mimi are 11 and they are inseparable, though vastly different. Kay is trying to grow her hair as long as possible and is on her school dance team, while Mimi prefers it cut short and likes to draw comics. Oddly, I’ve never seen them fight in their lives. Carvey, age 10, is struggling with bulimia, and is currently in a residential program, but we are all giving her lots of support and are looking forward to her coming home in May.

another 10 years later:
Pierre is 26 and in graduate school, working on his PhD. He wants to become a chemistry professor.
Odie is 25, and the lead singer of a band he created with his three best friends in high school, Topher John Cormack (drums), Larry Destry Hall (bass), and Sushruth Rohit Mehta (guitar). They are currently working on their first EP, which will come out around Christmas.
Balthazar, now 56, has decided to retire early and write a memoir, while I am getting ready to expand my company and build a studio in Northampton, Massachusetts. I am currently 57 years old.
Kay, 21, has just gotten engaged to her high school sweetheart, Matthias Aurelius Powell. They plan to start a family right away, and Kay hopes to become a dance teacher while Matthias studies carpentry at the local vocational school. Mimi has skipped three grades over the course of her schooling, and is working on her final art project/thesis at NYU. She won’t tell us what it is until she’s finished, but I sure can’t wait to see it!
Carvey is now healthy and happy at 20 years old. She entered the University of Delaware last fall, and wants to get a degree in Political Science.

DH: [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] - Newspaper reporter
DW: [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] - Real estate valuer

Year 1:
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_u]Reed[/name_u] move into our first house together - a loft in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City.

Year 2:
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] is promoted to editor of the Crime section of a newspaper.
DD: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] “[name_f]Mia[/name_f]”

Year 3:

Year 4:
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] is promoted - she is Editor the newspaper.

Year 5:
The Morgans move to a penthouse that overlooks Central [name_m]Park[/name_m].
DD/DD: [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]India[/name_f] & [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] “[name_f]Stella[/name_f]”

Year 6:
DS: [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] “[name_m]Archie[/name_m]”

Year 7:
The Morgans move to Dubai. [name_u]Reed[/name_u] acquires a new job there which provides better opportunities. [name_f]Ava[/name_f] has to quit her job as newspaper editor, but decides to pursue a career in writing.

Year 8:

Year 9:
DS: [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]

Year 10:
[name_u]Reed[/name_u] is promoted and now runs a real estate agency in Dubai.

A natural disaster wrecks the home the Morgans were staying in. Thankfully, it was a temporary home while the renovations were completed.

The Morgans adopt and Australian 3 month old boy, they name him [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], but call him [name_u]Teddy[/name_u].

KIDS:
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] (8), [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] (5), [name_f]Stella[/name_f] (5), [name_m]Archie[/name_m] (4), [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] (1), [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] (3 months)

Fast forward 10 years:
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] (18) has just graduated from school. She came first in Spanish, [name_m]Art[/name_m] and [name_u]Drama[/name_u]. She hopes to attend NYU.
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] (15) is very talented at sports. She is currently at a selective soccer camp in Mexico.
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] (15) loves music. She takes singing, piano and flute lessons. She has a boyfriend, [name_m]Matt[/name_m].
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] (14) is the troublemaker of the family. He is very popular with the girls at school, and he has been grounded for sneaking out to meet them. His parents are considering sending him to boarding school abroad.
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] (11) is smart, and a hard worker. He is not as popular as his older brother, but kids still like him. He is average at most sports.
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] (10) is best friends with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]. He is very handsome, even though he is only 10, and is excellent at sports. He loves to swim. He is very funny and his jokes make him very popular.

Fast forward 20 years:
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] (28) is a teacher at an international school in Singapore. She teaches Spanish, English and [name_u]Drama[/name_u]. She is married to her husband, [name_m]Leo[/name_m], who works for Deutsche [name_m]Bank[/name_m]. They have two children, a daughter, [name_u]Finley[/name_u] (5) and a son, [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] (3). They are trying to have a third child.
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] (25) suffered an injury when she was 17, meaning that she had to retire from soccer. She now works as a sports therapist. She has one adopted child, [name_f]Lila[/name_f], who is 5. She still lives in Dubai.
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] (25) is a small-time actress. She lives in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] and is still in a relationship with [name_m]Matt[/name_m].
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] (24) is a father of 3. His wild ways as a teen saw him become a father at 15, 17 and 18. He has three daughters, Tagen (9), [name_f]Serena[/name_f] (7) and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (6). He now lives in [name_u]London[/name_u], where he has had a girlfriend for 10 months. She is due to give birth to triplets later this month.
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] (21) invented an app at the age of 14, and has continued to do so for the past 7 years. He has become very wealthy. He has a girlfriend whom he met in high school, her name is [name_f]Rosa[/name_f].
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] (20) is still very popular. He has returned to Australia to complete university.

My name is [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m]. I have long, light brown hair and green eyes. I recently got a job at a local bakery, and I dream to open my own little café someday! I’m recently married to my charming husband, [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m], who is a home renovator. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] has a wonderfully rugged look to him with his messy dark hair and blue eyes. We are so happy together and can’t wait to start a family!

After our first year of marriage, [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I move into a quaint appartment in downtown [name_f]Bennington[/name_f], [name_m]Vermont[/name_m]. It’s small, but really lovely with enough room for the two of us and a couple of hopefully soon-to-be-had babies.

Another year has gone by, and I receive a promotion at the bakery! Along with a raise, I now have new responsibilities and authorities, and I’m very excited! [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I have begun to try for a baby, but with no luck and low spririts, he surprises me with a sweet little Huskey puppy instead! We name him [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and he’s such a good boy.

[name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I take a break from trying to conceive for a year. We begin to try again, but still have no luck. I’m feeling especially miserable one day when [name_m]Harry[/name_m] comes home with another surprise for me—it’s a lease to a cheery little shop right in downtown [name_f]Bennington[/name_f]! The location is absolutely perfect for my dream café, and [name_m]Harry[/name_m] encourages me to finally pursue my dream. As a home renovator, he will be able to provide all of the necessary renovations for free. Everything is falling into place, and I can temporarily forget about my baby fever.

A year has passed, and my café is up and running and is a huge success! It was a lot of work getting it started, but now it is calming down and is very enjoyable. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I have also recently gone in for IVF treatments at our doctor’s suggestion because of our inability to conceive naturally. After a couple of weeks, we find out that I am indeed pregnant! At an ultra sound, the doctors first report that I am pregnant with twins, but then they discover a third heartbeat—it’s triplets! [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I are overwhelmed but so excited. My pregnancy goes well and I make it in for a scheduled C-section, and then we get another surprise—there are four babies, not three! The fourth little one was hiding behind the others, unable to be seen on the ultra sounds. The C-section is successful, and [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I are now proud parents of four healthy, tiny boys named [name_m]Eros[/name_m] [name_m]Tamerlane[/name_m], [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and [name_m]Lenin[/name_m] [name_u]Windsor[/name_u] [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m]. [name_m]Eros[/name_m] and [name_m]Ford[/name_m] are identical with light hair and blue eyes, and [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] and [name_m]Lenin[/name_m] are identical with a lot more dark hair and blue eyes. We are in love!

The boys are nearly 6 months old, and life is very hectic. [name_m]Harry[/name_m]'s parents and younger sister have moved nearby so they can help us with the boys and my business. [name_m]Harry[/name_m]'s sister [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] has been working full time at the café, and we are so grateful for her help. I stay at home with my sweet boys most of the time, but last week was particularly difficult as I got terrible food poisoning from the meat at a restaurant [name_m]Harry[/name_m] took me to. It was supposed to be our first date night since the boys were born, and it unfortunately did not end too well. However I am feeling much better now. And on the bright side, with help from [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], we’ve created the best cake recipe I have ever tasted, and I can fully enjoy it now that I’m feeling better. We can’t wait to sell it at the café!

The boys are a year and a half now, and they have begun to stumble around the appartment and cause all sorts of trouble. We love our appartment, but it’s simply too small for a family of six. We want to keep the café and stay close to [name_m]Harry[/name_m]'s family, so we move into a large but cozy cabin in a tiny town just 15 minutes outside of [name_f]Bennington[/name_f]. It’s the perfect house to raise our four lovely boys in, and we are so happy there.

It’s been almost two years since we moved into our new home and the boys are all three. [name_m]Eros[/name_m] and [name_m]Ford[/name_m] have very pale blonde hair and sweet blue eyes. [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] and [name_m]Lenin[/name_m] has dark messy curls like [name_m]Harry[/name_m], and their eyes are more on the green side. They are all happy, healthy and sweet, though they each have a distinguished personality. [name_m]Eros[/name_m] is so silly and can be a little mischievous at times. [name_m]Ford[/name_m] is especially energetic and playful—he loves to dance. [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] is pensive but content, and little [name_m]Lenin[/name_m] is a big mumma’s boy. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I adore our four little boys so much. One day, to all of our dismay, our beloved dog [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] passes away from a heart attack. The boys are heartbroken as [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] was like their fifth brother. It’s a hard time for everyone. Then, a month later, I go into the doctor’s with fatigue and stomach cramps. Despite everyone’s belief that [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I were unable to conceive naturally, the doctor reports that I am two and a half month pregnant with twins! [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I are astonished but overjoyed! The boys are so excited to become big brothers, and they love watching my baby bump grow. The twins are born after 34 weeks, two precious girls that we name [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] and [name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m]. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is a tribute to sweet [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and the boys especially love that connection. The girls have to stay in the NICU for 10 days due to their weak lungs, but when the 10 days are up, we are able take our beautiful daughters home. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I are so in love with these new additions to our family, as are [name_m]Eros[/name_m], [name_m]Ford[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] and [name_m]Lenin[/name_m].

Another year has passed, and the boys are four and the girls are one. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] comes home from work with the wonderful news that he has been promoted to the position of head renovator and given his own team to lead in projects. His salary increases as well which is great news as a parent to six! The very next week, our sweet little [name_f]Vada[/name_f] breaks her leg falling off of mine and [name_m]Harry[/name_m]'s bed. She is so curious and energetic and it has always worried us, and now she has a broken leg because of it. She’s a little trooper though, and the doctors are not worried about serious complications. They say she’ll be back to crawling around and even walking in no time.

A year later, the boys are all five and have started kindergarten. A they absolutely love it, although [name_m]Lenin[/name_m] does cry ever morning at drop off. [name_f]Vada[/name_f]'s leg has healed, and she and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are walking and chattering constantly. [name_f]Vada[/name_f] has straight pale blonde hair and blue eyes, while [name_f]Olive[/name_f] has curly dirty blonde hair and green eyes. They are well-behaved and so much fun, and their big brothers adore them. One day, [name_m]Harry[/name_m] admits to me his hopes of adopting one more child. He has a soft spot for orphans and would love to provide one with a loving home—and how could I say no to that? Within a year, we have adopted a 9 month old baby boy from [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] named [name_u]Duff[/name_u] [name_m]Malachy[/name_m] [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m]. He has curly chestnut hair, freckles and brown eyes. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I, along with our six other children, absolutely adore [name_u]Duff[/name_u], and he becomes just as much a part of our family as any of our other kids. Our family is perfect and complete with silly [name_m]Eros[/name_m], wild [name_m]Ford[/name_m], thoughtful [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], sweet [name_m]Lenin[/name_m], adorable [name_f]Olive[/name_f] curious [name_f]Vada[/name_f] and innocent [name_u]Duff[/name_u].

Twenty years later, [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I are still living in our cozy cabin in [name_m]Vermont[/name_m]. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] still works as a home renovator at the same company, but he has cut back on hours to be able to have more free time and less stress on his body. My little café in downtown [name_f]Bennington[/name_f] is still thriving, and it’s still a dream come true to work there. My café has actually become rather famous, featured in magazines in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_f]England[/name_f] as well as in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City and [name_u]London[/name_u]. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] is so proud of me, and I am so thankful to him for all of his help and encouragement. Our youngest son [name_u]Duff[/name_u] is 20, and is studying environmental engineering at the University of [name_m]Vermont[/name_m] 3 hours away from our home. [name_f]Vada[/name_f] is 21 and lives with her husband [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Lakeland[/name_m] in a little house in [name_f]Bennington[/name_f]. They are expecting their first child, a little boy. She works with me and the café every day while [name_u]Max[/name_u] teaches online computer science classes from home. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is attending Union College in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m], which is barely an hour away from me and [name_m]Harry[/name_m]. She is studying anthropology, following in the footsteps of her brother [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] who also attended Union. [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], 24, is now in South [name_f]Africa[/name_f] working with a group of archeologists. [name_m]Eros[/name_m] lives in the nearby town of [name_m]Arlington[/name_m] with his lovely wife [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and their two children [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m], 3, and [name_f]Odette[/name_f], 1. [name_m]Eros[/name_m] and [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] met at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute where they were both studying to be mechanical engineers. [name_m]Ford[/name_m] is currently traveling the country with his four best friends in a renovated school-bus-turned-camper. He calls me every week with amazing stories and sends home postcards from the most beautiful places imaginable. He’s always been a free spirit, and [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and I are so excited to see him living out his dream. Last but not least, [name_m]Lenin[/name_m] is living in [name_m]Boston[/name_m] working as a full time novelist. His first book was a [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] Times bestseller, and we couldn’t be more proud of him! He’s married to a sweet journalist named [name_f]Isla[/name_f], and together they have a 2 year old son named [name_m]Painter[/name_m]. My favourite time of the year is [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] when all of the kids come back to their childhood home, along with their own little families and we can celebrate this amazing life we have together. :heart:

Your Name: Aria Snow - 22 Years old - Actress (Small Roles)
Spouse Name: Bay Ash - 24 Years old - Budget Analyst
Surname: Miller

Year 1: We move into a modern apartment in L.A. We didn’t have a child.

Year 2: I start getting bigger roles in more movies and I become pregnant. We have a baby girl whom we name: Eówyn Mirabella

Year 3: We don’t have any kids.

Year 4: We don’t have any kids, but a tragedy happens. Our daughter Eówyn dies. She had an incurable disease that made her heart fail.

Year 5: We move to a house in the suburbs, still in L.A tho. It is bigger and we have a backyard were our future kids can play. It was a change we both needed after the tragedy last year. We have to twin daughters:
Melody Elsa & Merida Anna

Year 6: I ate the best cake ever, it was a Red Velvet Cake my husband baked for me for my birthday, it was strawberry and vanilla flavor. I also got food poisoning, I ate some old chicken wings. We had a baby boy:
Wyatt Robin

Year 7: With our first son arriving the house started to feel crowded, so we move to a bigger house in New Jersey.

Year 8: Nothing happens.

Year 9: We have a baby boy:
Sam Magnus

Year 10: This year Bay finally get a promotion! But I also discover that he has drug and alkohol problems. I get very angry at him because we have kids and he shouldn’t be high or drunk around them but after 2 nights in a motel he promise to stop with it. We also adopt a baby girl:
Avril Eówyn. Her middle name is to honor her deceased sister.

• Skip ahed one decade-

As Bay promised, he deals with his drug and alkohol problems and stop with it. He gets promoted twice while I keep getting more and more roles, but I turned down most of them to have more time with my kids. Melody and Merida are 15 years old. Melody is, suiting for her name, interested in music and is learning to play clarinet. She is dating a boy in her class, Marcus, since 2 months. Merida just broke up with her boyfriend Jamie, she realized he wasn’t her cup of tea. Merida is incredible interested in cooking and spends her days watching Masterchef. Wyatt’s biggest interest is horses and for his 14 birthday he received a pony named Gingerbread. Sam is quite charismatic for an 11-year old and always spends time with his friends. Unfortunately, he doesn’t do well in school. Avril is an optimistic and carefree 10-year old and just enjoys life. She loves sport and play both soccer and baseball.

• Skip another decade-

Melody and Merida are 25 years old. When Melody was 18 she auditioned for American Idol, she became second and received a music contract. At the age of 22 her boyfriend, Marcus, proposed on Valentine’s Day, 10 months later they had a beautiful Winter Wedding, and 9 months after that they had to twin boys: Asher Beckett & Xander Riley. Asher’s name is to honor his grandfather, Bay Ash. Melody is pregnant again.
Merida moved in with her boyfriend Robert when she was 22 and 2 months later found out she was pregnant. She had a boy named: Maximilian Flynn “Max” When he was born Robert proposed and Merida said yes. A year after Max was born she became pregnant again and this time had a baby girl named: Melinda Fiona. Currently Robert and Merida are busy planning their wedding. Both kids got Roberts surname; Gilbert. When they get married Merida is gonna take it to. She actually won Masterchef and is writing cook book after cook book.

Wyatt ended up starting a riding school with his wife, Lisa. When Wyatt was 22 they tried to get pregnant, but found out they couldn’t conceive naturally. With some help from IVF Lisa became pregnant, with triplets! Nine months later Wyatt’s three little girls were born and named: Olivia Louise “Liv”, Sophia Willow “Fia” & Amelia Mae “Mia”.

Sam is 21. He continued to have problem in school, but after repeating a year in high school he got it together and is currently studying at a police college. At the college he meet his girlfriend Christina, they’re opposites but perfect for each other.

Avril hasn’t been very lucky in love, but she’s not worried. She knows that it happens when it’s meant to happen. She’s studying at Brown and is playing for their soccer team.

LN: Hermelin
DW: [name_f]Solstice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
DH: [name_m]Heath[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m]

Year 1: [name_m]Sol[/name_m] & [name_m]Heath[/name_m] move into their first dwelling space as a couple. It is in Stockholm, [name_u]Sweden[/name_u].
They enjoy decorating the place, meeting with friends and occasionally travelling across the countryside.

Year 2: [name_m]Sol[/name_m] & [name_m]Heath[/name_m] decide to adopt three old dogs from the local animal shelter. They take good care of [name_m]Milton[/name_m], [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] and [name_m]Arne[/name_m] and provide them with love for the rest of their lives.

Year 3: If you are a vegan, you have a twins: 2 boys. The couple found out they are pregnant with two precious baby boys!!! Twins are born in [name_f]October[/name_f], all strong and healthy, and… identical!
They were named [name_m]Fredrik[/name_m] [name_u]Antoine[/name_u] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Gervaise[/name_u].

Year 4: [name_m]Sol[/name_m] and [name_m]Heath[/name_m] want their boys to grow up with pets in order to teach them respect and love for animals.
They adopt a cat who they later name [name_m]Ares[/name_m]; they also adopt two dogs and name them [name_f]Ria[/name_f] and [name_f]Lovisa[/name_f].

Year 5: The Hermelin family moves to a slightly bigger house far away from the city centre, as they are expecting again!
They are thrilled to find out it’s another set of twins!!! [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] & [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] wish for baby brothers, but it happens that when [name_m]Sol[/name_m] decorates the nursery she leans towards pink :slight_smile:
As the February approaches, [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] are born.

Year 6: With two smart three-year-olds and two toddlers who begin to walk, [name_f]Solstice[/name_f] and [name_m]Heath[/name_m] find themselves expecting again.
This time it is a single pregnancy, and in the middle of [name_f]May[/name_f] their fifth child, [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is born.

Year 7: [name_f]Solstice[/name_f] works as a freelance writer and gets a proposition to move to [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand for a year to complete a book project related to [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand’s native nature.
She takes the opportunity to earn enormous money and the whole family moves to Christchurch.

Year 8: After coming back from [name_m]New[/name_m] Zealand the family is happy to settle in Stockholm. They enjoy their quiet family life.

Year 9: It’s a year of fourth pregnancy. Their sixth child, a girl named [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Amalie[/name_f] is welcomed into the family at the end of [name_f]July[/name_f].

Year 10: [name_m]Heath[/name_m] finally gets promoted to a head programmer! Also, [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] breaks her leg and both parents have their hands full with their brood.
At the end of the previous year, the family decided to adopt a child. As they are honourable people, their adoption finalises in [name_u]December[/name_u] this year.
It is a four-year old girl, but she is younger than [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] as she was born later the same year.
Her name is [name_f]Ellinor[/name_f], and [name_f]Solstice[/name_f] and [name_m]Heath[/name_m] decide to give her two middle names to make her feel part of the family in the future.
Her full name from now on is [name_f]Ellinor[/name_f] [name_f]Saga[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

A decade later, when the youngest [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] is 11,5 yrs old, the oldest twins, [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_m]Fredrik[/name_m] are almost adults (18yrs) and are about to start their college life. They both got early acceptance from NYU and are going to live in US for next couple of years. [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] plans to study game design programming like his dad, while [name_m]Fredrik[/name_m] is more interested in mechanical engineering. Twins [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] and [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] are soon to be 16, but they are sensible teenagers. They enjoy music and film and are very popular. They both dream of careers in aviation. [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] is 14,5 yr old quiet boy who enjoys poetry and books. He likes to write countless stories and has possibly received a talent after his mum [name_f]Solstice[/name_f] who is a writer. [name_f]Ellinor[/name_f] just recently had her 14th birthday. A whole family went on a trip to Poland as a gift for [name_f]Ellinor[/name_f], as she enjoys history a lot and was wishing to see a few historic cities. She is a sweetheart and has good grades in school. The youngest, [name_f]Nadine[/name_f], is family’s goofy. She’s full of energy and always tries to make everybody laugh. She enjoys snorkeling, especially during summer holidays by the lake, and wants to try scuba diving one day.

DW: [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] (orthodontic assistant)
DH: [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] (lucrative manager?)

Year 1: House: http://bit.ly/1yUaYqd

Year 2: Promotion! I go from Orthodontic Assistant to Orthodontist. We also adopt a pet, a cat named [name_f]Jezebel[/name_f].

Year 3: Part-time job as an Elementary School art teacher.

Year 4: Promotion! [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] goes from branch manager to regional manager.

Year 5: Quadruplet Girls! [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Hera[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f].

Year 6: Bad food poisoning from some questionable seafood we bought from a street vendor. On the bright side, my cousin [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] got married and had the best cake ever at the reception- Hazelnut with dark chocolate frosting. Also, another girl is born: [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_m]Anchor[/name_m].

Year 7: We move to [name_f]Atlanta[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. [name_m]New[/name_m] house: http://bit.ly/11DB6fb

Year 8: Nothing.

Year 9: Nope nope nope. I do not do well when pets die, so ours will live forever. Also, twin boys: [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m].

Year 10: [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] gets promoted, but my dad dies. Also, we adopt a girl from Germany: [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_f]Martina[/name_f]

20 Years Later

DW: [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] (25)
DH: [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] (26)

DS: [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] (2)
DD/DD: [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] (nb)
[name_m]Phillip[/name_m], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Louise[/name_f]

DW: [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (25)
DH: [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Chadwick[/name_m] “[name_m]Nate[/name_m]” (43)

DD: [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (5)
DS: [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] (4)
DS: [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] (2)
DD: [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_f]Katrina[/name_f] (1)
DS: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Coleman[/name_m] (exp)
[name_f]Margo[/name_f], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_f]Erin[/name_f], [name_u]James[/name_u]

DW: [name_f]Hera[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] (25)
DW: [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] (22)

DS: [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] (2)
DS: [name_m]Moses[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (exp)
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] and [name_m]Moses[/name_m]

DW: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] (25)
DH: [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] (27)

DD: [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] (3)
[name_u]Kelsey[/name_u]

DH: [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] (22)
DGF: [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] (18)

DH: [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] (22)
DGF: [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] (23)

DS: [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] “[name_m]Archie[/name_m]” (5)
DD: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] “[name_f]Emmy[/name_f]” (2)
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] and [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]

Your Name:
[name_u]Elia[/name_u] [name_f]Renae[/name_f] (26) Dentist in residency to become as Orthodontist

Spouses name:
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] (29) Cardiovascular Surgeon

Surname: Versteeg

Year 1: We move to an apartment in the Chicago Suburbs, its spacious and perfect for us, and we have no kids

Year 2: I finished my residency and now work as an orthodontist! We have no kids

Year 3: We have no children and neither of us are in school

Year 4: We move to [name_u]Colorado[/name_u]! My husband gets a job in Boulder

Year 5: DOUBLE RESULT: we have four girls named [name_f]Theia[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_f]Maia[/name_f] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f], [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], & [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] Teya

Year 6: I got a bad bout of food poisoning in [name_u]January[/name_u] from chicken. I also had an amazing new blueberry coffee cake. We also have a baby boy named [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]!

Year 7: We move away from [name_u]Colorado[/name_u] to the suburbs of Pennsylvania near Pittsburg!

Year 8: We have another baby boy named [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Caden[/name_m]!

Year 9: We have a third baby boy named [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!

Year 10: My Husband got promoted to head Cardiac Surgeon in the Hospital! Also, my baby boy [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] broke his leg when he tumbled down the stairs :frowning: We also adopted a beautiful little girl from [name_f]Russia[/name_f] named [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Isabette.

My oldest girls are doing amazing, all are going threw college to become doctors (just like mom and dad :). My little babies, [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] and [name_f]Natasha[/name_f], are very into music, and they both play the piano and win many competitions! My boys [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] are huge into gymnastics and hockey, and watch the hockey games with me :slight_smile: one of out quads, [name_f]Maia[/name_f], is also getting married soon! She was proposed to just last week!!

So now all of my babies, are in college, and [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] found a girl he really likes. [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] is very focused and determined to succeed. She also went to go visit her birth mother and birth town, which she found closure in doing. As for the oldest four, [name_f]Theia[/name_f] is married to a wonderful guy named [name_m]Adam[/name_m] Greenway, and they have 4 little girls named [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maelle/name_f, [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Josette/name_f, [name_f]Shayla[/name_f] [name_f]Angeline/name_f, & [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Angelique[/name_f] Greenway(3mths)! [name_f]Maia[/name_f] is married to [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], and has 2 little kids and is expecting twins named [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson/name_u, [name_f]Jena[/name_f] [name_f]Anabella/name_f, [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] & [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] Mckinlee(exp). [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] is married to [name_m]Mark[/name_m] Dubois, and they have 2 kids named [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Mark/name_m & [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian/name_m. [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] is married to [name_m]Dallin[/name_m] [name_m]Forester[/name_m], and they have 3 kids named [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline/name_f & [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Etienne/name_m & [name_m]Callum[/name_m] Noh(exp). [name_m]Jack[/name_m] just married a wonderful girl named [name_f]Maria[/name_f], and she’s expecting a baby of unknown gender! [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and his wife [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] just had their first baby, a girl, named [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. They all live in Pennsylvania so we get to see them quite often

H: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m] (science professor)
W: [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Carmine[/name_u] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m] (preschool teacher)

Y1: They move to a small apartment in the [name_f]East[/name_f] Village & have a baby boy, [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].
Y2: [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] have another baby boy, [name_m]McCoy[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m].
Y3: [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] gets a part time job working with underprivileged children in after school programs.
Y4: They move to a townhouse in [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u].
Y5: They move into bigger townhouse closer to the kid’s school, but still in [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] & have twin girls, [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m].
Y6: [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] graduates from grad school and becomes the NYC director for a charity for inner city kids.
Y7: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]'s job takes them to [name_m]Boston[/name_m].
Y8: They have a baby girl, Perta [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].
Y9: They have a another daughter, [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u].
Y10: Their house is destroyed by a fire, but [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] receives an amazing job offer from NYU. They move back to their old neighborhood in [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. They adopt a baby boy from [name_f]Russia[/name_f]. His name is [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

TWENTY YEARS LATER

S: [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (30)
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] now lives with his wife, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and his two kids - [name_m]Parks[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (8) & [name_f]Bijou[/name_f] [name_u]Carmine[/name_u] (4) in [name_m]Berlin[/name_m]. He is a photographer and she’s a pediatrician.

S: [name_m]McCoy[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] (29)
[name_m]McCoy[/name_m] moves back to [name_m]Boston[/name_m] and marries his childhood best friend, [name_f]Elle[/name_f]. They have three kids; [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] (6), [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] (6), and [name_m]Eames[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] (2).

D: [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] (25)
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u] fell in love with [name_m]Berlin[/name_m] when she went to visit [name_m]Julian[/name_m] over school break. She lived there for two years before moving to [name_u]Paris[/name_u], where she met her husband, [name_m]Basil[/name_m]. They have a three month old daughter, [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u].

S: [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] (25)
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] stayed in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m]. He’s in law school and has twin girls, [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_u]Madigan[/name_u], who are 5.

D: [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] (22)
[name_f]Petra[/name_f] is in art school in [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]. Her boyfriend, [name_m]Abraham[/name_m], is a writer.

D: [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (21)
[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] attended NYU for a semester with the intention of becoming a journalist, but after visiting [name_u]Kenya[/name_u] on a mission trip she dropped out to move there. She works at a small village hospital as a nurse. She’s adopted three sisters from the local orphanage- [name_f]Adia[/name_f] (9), Usia (6), and [name_u]Zuri[/name_u] (3). She’s engaged to [name_m]Liam[/name_m], who was the one that encouraged her to visit [name_f]Africa[/name_f].

S: [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (20)
[name_u]Gus[/name_u] is in school in [name_m]Boston[/name_m]. He found his birth mother and is planning on visiting her next summer.

LN: [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]

DW: [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], see below
DH: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]” [name_u]August[/name_u], Theatre Actor

(Year 1) [name_m]Zavier[/name_m] [name_m]Alasdaire[/name_m]

(Year 2) Bones, [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepard[/name_m]
(Year 2) back to school!

(Year 3) Barista part-time!

(Year 4) moved

(Year 5) new house, same place
(Year 5) [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]

(Year 6) graduate!
(Year 6) Publishing Editor!
(Year 6) [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

(Year 7) moved

(Year 8) [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]

(Year 9) [name_m]RIP[/name_m] Bones :frowning:
(Year 9) [name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_u]Auberon[/name_u]

(Year 10) [name_u]Theo[/name_u]'s career takes off!
(Year 10) Fired!
(Year 10) [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Kymani[/name_m] (Adopted at age 1)

~~_

(35) [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] (Beaumont)
(37) [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
— (19) [name_m]Zavier[/name_m] [name_m]Alasdaire[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
— (15) [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
— (15) [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
— (14) [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
— (12) [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
— (11) [name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_u]Auberon[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
— (11) [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Kymani[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]

Your Name: [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] - an journalist.
Spouse’s Name: [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] - a nurse.

Year 1: [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] and I move into a small house in the suburbs of [name_u]London[/name_u]. We have a boy: [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
Year 2: I remain in my current profession. We have a girl: Margaery [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
Year 3: Nothing…
Year 4: We get a pet cat. Her name is [name_f]Hermione[/name_f].
Year 5: We move houses so [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] and I can be closer to our work. It’s the same size, but more expensive. We also have twins, a boy and a girl: [name_m]Martin[/name_m] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f].
Year 6: Ate some bad rice. But also had really nice tiramasu. Had a boy: [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Marius[/name_m]
Year 7: We move to [name_u]Glasgow[/name_u], [name_f]Scotland[/name_f].
Year 8: Nothing again…
Year 9: [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] dies. The kids are incredibly sad, especially the younger ones. We have a girl: [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
Year 10: [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] gets promoted. I am fired. We adopt a girl: [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]

10 years later:
[name_m]Kier[/name_m] (20) - attending a performing arts college in [name_u]London[/name_u]
Margaery (19) - studying for her [name_m]Bachelor[/name_m] of [name_m]Science[/name_m]
[name_m]Martin[/name_m] & [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] (15) - very close friends and do everything together.
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] (14) - very good at football
AJ (11) - likes to dance!
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] (10) - big reader.

10 years after:
[name_m]Kier[/name_m] (30) - rather big in the film industry and is engaged to his boyfriend of 5 years.
Margaery (29) - finally finished medical school and is on her way to becoming a very good doctor
[name_m]Martin[/name_m] (25) - following in his big sister’s footsteps to become a doctor
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] (25) - got married to her boyfriend at 23 years old and they have a 4-year-old girl: [name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanine[/name_f], and a 2-year-old boy: [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] (24) - after struggling with depression in his late teens, recovered and is on his way to being a lawyer
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] (21) - came out as transgender at the age of 17; he is in his third year of studying history in [name_f]Italy[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] (20) - works with global aid organizations in developing countries

DH: [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] Hutnak.
DW: [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Hutnak (Disney).

[name_m]Ed[/name_m]'s Occupation: Engineer.

1. Apartment: http://media.tumblr.com/4e04b1420c05fca5ccd1f27d521a36c7/tumblr_inline_nbk25ug8sF1sks3l7.jpg (Vatican City)

2. Promotion: Marketing and Communication at [name_m]Walt[/name_m] Disney World.
    [name_f]Pet[/name_f]: Legolas (http://data.whicdn.com/images/56508304/tumblr_lsx2vrUHvv1r2l8kgo1_500_large.jpg)

3. Nothing happens.

4. House: http://media.tumblr.com/8eecc8ffcf9cd20629c4b3978042f6ee/tumblr_inline_n5zhn2QrSa1sbm4sf.jpg (Tallahassee, [name_f]Florida[/name_f])

5. Quadruplet Daughters!
    [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Hutnak, [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Hutnak, [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Hutnak, & [name_f]Hera[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Hutnak.

6. Bad Food: Shrimp [name_m]Alfredo[/name_m]. Cake: [name_m]Lemon[/name_m].
    Daughter: [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] Hutnak.

7. House: http://s2.favim.com/orig/32/home-house-lights-luxury-sky-Favim.com-251151.jpg (Narragansett, Rhode Island)

8. Nothing happens.

9. Legolas got cancer ):
    Twin Sons: [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] Hutnak & [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] Hutnak.

10. [name_m]Ed[/name_m]'s Promotion: CEO.
    [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] breaks his leg.
    [name_m]Son[/name_m]: (A) [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Hutnak.

[name_f]Athena[/name_f]'s Husband: [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Harwell.

1. [name_f]Paige[/name_f] [name_f]Victorie[/name_f] Harwell.
  2. [name_m]Caiden[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Harwell.
  3. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] Harwell.

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]'s Husband: [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] Frick.

1. [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Frick.
  2. [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] Frick.
  3. [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] Frick.

[name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f]'s Husband: [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] Levine.

1. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Levine.
  2. [name_f]Brianna[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] Levine.

[name_f]Hera[/name_f]'s Husband: [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]McPherson[/name_u].

1. [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_u]McPherson[/name_u].
  2. [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_u]McPherson[/name_u].
  3. [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_u]McPherson[/name_u].
  4. [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] [name_u]McPherson[/name_u].

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]'s Husband: [name_m]Brian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] Withers.

1. [name_f]Danica[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] Withers.

[name_u]Keegan[/name_u]'s Wife: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Catharine[/name_f] Hutnak ([name_u]Kirby[/name_u]).

1. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] Hutnak.
  2. [name_u]Shane[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] Hutnak.
  3. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] Hutnak.

[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]'s Wife: [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] Hutnak ([name_m]Roberts[/name_m]).

1. [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] Hutnak.
  2. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] Hutnak.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]'s Wife: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] Hutnak (Lovato).

1. [name_f]Arianna[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] Hutnak.
  2. [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_m]Quentin[/name_m] Hutnak.

DW: [name_f]Secret[/name_f] Jenacy [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Chambers (18)
- Appointment scheduler at a tattoo/piercing parlor.
DH: Christofer [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Chambers (18)
- Chef (Vegan)

Year 1: (MOVE)
- [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I move to a loft-type space downtown. It has no real bedrooms, just a level above the main floor where the bedroom is created. It’s open and airy with a large kitchen for [name_u]Chris[/name_u] to cook.
- No babies.

Year 2: (PROMOTION)
- I have now achieved an apprenticeship in the tattoo/piercing parlor.
- [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I adopt a black kitten and name her [name_f]Portia[/name_f]

Year 3: (PART-TIME [name_m]JOB[/name_m])
- In order to bring in some extra cash, I also get a job at Hot Topic, I do enjoy it.
- We have a baby girl; [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] Chambers.

Year 4: (DEATH)
- [name_f]Portia[/name_f] dies. It’s a sad time but nothing that can’t be recovered from. Sadly, I left the door open one night while bringing in groceries, she escaped out the door and was hit by a car.

Year 5: (MOVE)
- [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I decide that a loft is not the right setting to raise a child in. We move to a slightly bigger apartment near a good school and a few parks.
- We have two baby girls; [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u] Chambers & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] Cienna Chambers.

Year 6: (SICKNESS)
- In [name_u]January[/name_u], I get food poisoning consuming raw brownie batter. Stay away from raw eggs. The experience makes me contemplate becoming fully vegan like [name_u]Chris[/name_u], but I quickly knock the idea. On the bright side, I try the best cake I’ve ever tasted at the Cheesecake Factory in Downtown [name_u]Denver[/name_u]. It was the [name_f]Godiva[/name_f] Chocolate Cheesecake and it was amazing.
- [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I finally have a baby boy; [name_m]Troye[/name_m] [name_m]Christian[/name_m] Chambers.

Year 7: (MOVE)
- Yet another move. We decide to buy a real house. It has seven bedrooms to accommodate for all the children we currently have and the plenty more we plan on having.

Year 8: ([name_f]PET[/name_f])
- The twins have been asking for a cat. So we adopt one. He’s a black and white Siberian long-hair. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] picked him out, so [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] names him Versace, but we all call him Sache.

Year 9: (DEATH)
- Sache dies. He was an outside cat, one day he just didn’t come back. We assume a fox or raccoon took him. The girls were devastated. [name_m]Troye[/name_m] was quite unbothered by the loss of our dear feline friend.
- [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I have a boy; [name_m]Kellin[/name_m] [name_u]Carlisle[/name_u] Chambers.

Year 10: (PROMOTION)
- [name_u]Chris[/name_u] moves up from a chef, to a personal caterer. Vegan food rocks and brings in a lot of extra cash since those who can afford to eat vegan food, plus cater in, can afford the high prices he charges.
- [name_m]Kellin[/name_m] breaks his leg at a nearby park. He jumped off the slide, not unlike [name_m]Troye[/name_m] often does, and the decision landed him in the Emergency Room. All is well, he likes to doodle on his cast.
- We adopt a little boy from [name_f]Ireland[/name_f]; [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u] Chambers.

Year 20: (RECAP)

• I am now a licensed piercer, I often run the parlor. (28)
  • [name_u]Chris[/name_u] quit his chef job and started helping me in the parlor, doing my old job of managing the phone. (28)
    • [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f]: 17. She’s got a boyfriend named [name_u]Ricky[/name_u] [name_m]Olson[/name_m]. She’s a Senior in high school and doing very well. She’s got a medium collection of piercings by now and has become a vegan. We are proud.
    • [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]: 15. She now goes by [name_f]Tori[/name_f] and nothing else. She’s giving us the most trouble. As open parents, we encourage self-expression but that does not include rebelling.
    • [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]: 15. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] has entered into the International Baccalaureate Program at her school and is excelling. She is great at math and has plans of becoming a teacher.
    • [name_m]Troye[/name_m]: 14. [name_m]Troye[/name_m] has decided to start a band. A rock band at that and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I couldn’t approve more. We are supportive of Empires Crumbling and support them greatly. No sports for our boys.
    • [name_m]Kellin[/name_m]: 12. [name_m]Kellin[/name_m] is quite the dare-devil. He’s made it a goal of his to break every bone in his body at least twice. He’s on his way. Although it still scares me every trip to the E.R.
    • [name_m]Declan[/name_m]: 10. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] has an obsession with temporary tattoos and is often covered in them. The future is bright for our little boy.

Year 30: (RECAP)

• I am now own the parlor. (38)
  • [name_u]Chris[/name_u] now does tattoos from time to time, he’s given up on veganism and is now a carnivore. (38)
    • [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f]: 27. She and [name_u]Ricky[/name_u] have given [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I five grandkids. Christofer [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Olson[/name_m], [name_u]Clare[/name_u] Vianey [name_m]Olson[/name_m], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Olson[/name_m], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_m]Olson[/name_m], [name_u]Dustin[/name_u] [name_m]Angelo[/name_m] [name_m]Olson[/name_m].
    • [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]: 25. She is now an expressive model, doing shots for the modified magazines, often nude. She has one daughter; [name_f]Tara[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Chambers. The father is not in the picture.
    • [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]: 25. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and her girlfriend are currently in the process of adopting a little girl from [name_f]China[/name_f]. They plan on naming her [name_f]Kimi[/name_f]. The rest is undecided. She has become a math teacher at the high school she attended, teaching the I.B. kids.
    • [name_m]Troye[/name_m]: 24. [name_m]Troye[/name_m]'s band made it big. He plays guitar and is currently away in Europe on tour. No grand babies from our rockstar yet.
    • [name_m]Kellin[/name_m]: 22. [name_m]Kellin[/name_m] is in college. He is in a fraternity so who knows what’s going on with him now. He’s brought his girlfriend, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], home a few times. She’s nice enough but too clean-cut for what we’d expect from a Chambers.
    • [name_m]Declan[/name_m]: 20. [name_m]Declan[/name_m] is covered in plenty of permanent tattoos, most of which were done by [name_u]Chris[/name_u] and I. We can’t wait to see what else he adds to his collection.