Glitches

@katinka Never mind. It seems to be working fine now. :woman_shrugging: :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Same. This is the first time I’ve been able to log on for days. It was just a blank page and nothing would load. Nice to have it back!

1 Like

Is it working better for everyone else today too? Fingers crossed it’s been fixed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

No issues for me today :+1:

1 Like

@katinka everything is working much better for me this evening! Thanks to you and all the other admin and mods for looking into it and sorting things out :slight_smile:

1 Like

everything was back to normal earlier, but now I’m having issues again :frowning_face: pages taking forever to load and getting lots of errors. It took me awhile to even get to this thread to tell you. I’m not sure if this is just a me problem because it seems to be working for others? I don’t know why though!

2 Likes

@regionlatbest me too now. It’s not as bad as it has been but I’ve started getting loading failures and error messages again.

I think I may have jinxed it though as this started happening again approximately three minutes after I said everything was fixed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no! I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks both.

2 Likes

hi @katinka ! I just wanted to let you know that errors are making the site unusable for me right now. I didn’t have any problems earlier today, they just recently started. It took me about 20 minutes just to get to this thread to post a comment :sweat_smile: sorry for bothering you, I just wanted to let you know! thank you again for all you do!!

1 Like

Pages often won’t load for me, especially user pages. It’s been happening for weeks but lately has become annoyingly frequent…

3 Likes

https://nameberry.com/babyname/Antã³nio

i found an entry for “Antã³nio”
upon googling it, it seems like it’s an error & is supposed to be António (which is weird, since there’s an entry for António already)

(i’m assuming this is the right thread to post this?)

I got many errors today

I got three 502 errors when I tried to post a reply on a thread before it went through. Before each error, it showed “Saving” for about 30 seconds. I just wanted to let you know because I had never seen them previously.

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: This post sent perfectly!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I too have started experiencing issues again :tired_face: I will ask again for it to be looked into.

2 Likes

I’m having this issue as well, particularly user pages.

:unamused::unamused::unamused: and another one!

3 Likes

I’ve been having doing searches on the forum. If I type in [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], it will come up with an entire list of results. Unfortunately, when I type in [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] #birth-announcements or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] in:title for example, I get a 502 Bad Gateway screen.

3 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] post edits aren’t saved (several times during today) and I had to refresh the page 3 times to post a reply (just a minute ago)

1 Like

Edits are still not saved. [name_m]Can[/name_m] see the edited post after posting but when I leave the topic and open it again the edits are gone

This was happening at the time but is resolved now :slight_smile: