Happy Birthday, Hamstertamer & Unicorngal!

It’s your birthday (Oct. 16th), and to celebrate I got you each a very special virtual gift!

For your birthday, Hamstertamer, I got you some virtual tennis lessons:

And for your birthday, Unicorngal, I got you some virtual riding lessons:

Have fun!

Now, who else has some virtual pressies for our Nameberry Birthday Girls? :slight_smile:

– [name]Nephele[/name]
To join the Birthday List, go here:

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, Hamstertamer and Unicorngal!

I can’t post photos for some reason, but Hamster, I bought you a groovy hamster costume (just what you always wanted, I’m sure), and Unicorngal, I bought you a pair of pink polar fleece socks, for absolutely no reason. :slight_smile:

As an added bonus, you’re each getting some of my homemade chocolate chip cookies. :slight_smile:

I’ll now sing to you:

[name]Happy[/name] birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Hamstertamer and Unicorngal, happy birthday to you! And many more!!!

Now, blow out your candles:

i<—Hamster’s candle
i<—Uni’s candle

Have a great night! :slight_smile:

[name]Happy[/name] birthday Hamstertamer and Unicorngal (although I wish I knew your “real” names, but everyone knows I am just plain nosey)!!

[name]October[/name] is a great month for a birthday, and I hope you both have a lovely day filled with lots of cards, pressies, friends and family! It is a beautiful bright autumnal day here in [name]Wales[/name] - blue skies, crisp cold but sunny. I hope it is the same wherever you both are.

[name]HAPPY[/name] BIRTHDAY [name]HAPPY[/name] BIRTHDAY!!! (next year, I will have learned to send you photos)
xxxxx

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday, Hamstertamer & Unicorngal!
Because I can’t do much in the way of computers, you will have to imagine your presents.
Hamstertamer, I’m giving you some very rare and precious magic treats to help you train your hamsters to do even more amazing tricks.
Unicorngal, I’m giving you a dozen rainbow ribbons and orchids to adorn your horn (you are after all a unicorn!)

[name]Happy[/name] Birthday Unicorngal and Hamstertamer!!!

Here are some chocolate covered strawberries and flowers for both of you .

[name]Lily[/name]'s are my favorite, I hope you both like them too.

If I try and send pics it will aggravate me:) [name]Happy[/name] Birthday to both of you! [name]Hope[/name] you had a good day!

Thanks ladies. I did have a wonderful day even though the weather here has been atrocious the last several days (it is hovering in the low 40’s, cloudy and rainy). My husband gave me a lovely ring, and we went to decorate our daughter’s grave with pretty fall flowers so I spent some time with all four of my children (even saw my married son for a few minutes). Thanks again for the well wishes and virtual presents. I hope you had a lovely birthday as well, hamstertamer. By the way, redridinghood, both of us are [name]Sandra[/name] in real life (hamstertamer and I).

I’m glad you had a good day, [name]Sandra[/name] (Unicorngal). My heart goes out to you regarding your daughter. [name]Peace[/name] and love to you.

– [name]Nephele[/name]

[name]Happy[/name] birthday to you both! Make a wish! :slight_smile: