How Many Kids?

How many kids do you currently have?

• (living children)
  • (if pregnant/child not yet born, please count them in comment below but pls wait to reflect them in poll [for now!])
  • More than 10

0 voters

How many children do you want to have, ideally?

• More than 10

0 voters

How many children do you think you’ll end up deciding to have?

• More than 10

0 voters

1 Like

I would have had one more if circumstances allowed but I feel very lucky to have three.

3 Likes

I don’t have any children yet (teenberry) but I think, I’ll cap at one or two (probably one) depending on what my (future) partner wants because my personality isn’t compatible with more than two.

3 Likes

I’d love 4 but I see 2 or 3 being more realistic for where I’m expecting to be in life.

2 Likes

I’d love 5 in the future but I could see myself with 4. None for me now, though, and not for a while!

3 Likes

i’m a teenberry, so i have 0 children atm.
but i’d love to have 2 children, and i think i’d probably end up with 1.

3 Likes

Though I’ve not been fortunate enough to have had children yet, I do want and hope to have 4. With my late start at having children, I will be thrilled with how many ever I/we do end up with (and I’m certainly considering adoption).

2 Likes

Two, two, and two. In my blissful pre-children days I imagined four beautifully behaved children who slept peacefully all night long and frolicked happily in meadows by day. Instead I was given the next ruler of the [name_f]Earth[/name_f] and her sidekick, the real-life embodiment of Jack-Jack Incredible. Another one would send us into a mental breakdown so we’ve decided we’re finished. :rofl:

17 Likes

In a perfect world where money isn’t an issue and I’d get to be a SAHM (whether that means I don’t have a formal job, or I work part time a few days a week), I’d want five children. I think in a more realistic world I’d at least have two and then maybe try for a third depending on the circumstance!

6 Likes

I have four children and I’m pregnant with my fifth (husband’s fourth). [name_m]Five[/name_m] is my ideal number, I feel like this baby will make our family complete. We have enough money, space and attention to give to these five children, six or more would definitely be stretching it. That’s how I feel anyway, my husband would like one or two more.

5 Likes

1 child and 1 is coming :smiley:

2 Likes

I have my daughter [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and she’s my only child. I am a single parent currently as a result of my circumstances I cannot see myself having anymore children but if I wasn’t a single parent and was in a loving, committed relationship with someone who is reliable, financially responsible with a good work ethnic who is consistently kind then I would love two more children.

Currently though I can not see myself in a new relationship and just see a world of me & my beautiful girl with no more additional people!

8 Likes

I always said I wanted a dozen :grin: We have 3, I think I’d love another 3-5, but circumstances being what they are I feel very blessed with the three I have and could see us having a couple more. I suspect the real answer might always be “one more.”

6 Likes

Also a teenberry here, grew up with ten siblings (Which I loved :heart_eyes:) but see myself having 4-6 kids? Ideally four, tbh.
Xx🍃

1 Like

I have one little boy already, we’ve discussed having 1-2 more kids (total of 2-3) but I’d prefer to have 3 more, for a total of 4.

3 Likes

I have 2 and feel very lucky because they’re awesome. I would’ve loved more but between recurrent hyperemesis and now being 37, we’re done and I’m content with it.

6 Likes

I don’t want kids so I can be that badass rich woman strutting around in her louboutin red bottoms and fur coat whilst all my friends are all old and wrinkly from breast feeding and children

6 Likes

I don’t currently have any kids but I’m still deciding on if I want 2 or 3!

2 Likes

I have 0. Want between 4-6 (I swing between 4&6,never 5. I chose 6 because that’s my current want). [name_u]Will[/name_u] probably end up with 4 tho cos that’s more realistic!

2 Likes

Late response, but this is beautiful! My mum raised me alone too. I’m an only child, and our bond is inseparable. I live far away from her now since I turned 18, but we still talk every single day without fail. I’m so grateful for the way I was raised, and I wouldn’t change it in any way at all. It makes me so happy that Lilia will have that with you. It’s a beautiful, and rare thing. :white_heart:

5 Likes