I dislike all boys names help!!!

I actually do like your suggestion of [name_u]Seren[/name_u] for a boy. Although I would worry people would think his name was “[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]”. I also think my SO wouldn’t go for this one. But I will keep it on a list anyway! Thanks!

So, on the list:
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_m]Espen[/name_m]
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
maybe [name_u]Seren[/name_u].
maybe [name_m]Eamon[/name_m].
maybe [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] (love the connection to [name_m]Merlin[/name_m]).

I can’t believe I am saying I have a list! Thank you everyone for the help. If you have any more suggestions it would be great because I am dreading showing my SO for fear he will reject all 3 :frowning: ugh.

What about [name_u]Emlyn[/name_u]? It’s a Welsh boys name. I think goes quite nicely with [name_f]Freya[/name_f]. And you seem to lean towards E names as there are quite a few on your list.

A random suggestion of [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] (many spelling variations) and you could use the nickname [name_u]Skye[/name_u] (or just have that as the given name!) to appeal to your nature/whimsical preference!
I think [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_u]Skye[/name_u] sound lovely together but your SO may go for [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] better because it’s more “known”. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought!

I’m still rooting for [name_u]Everest[/name_u] :smiley:

Not a fan of [name_u]Skyler[/name_u]/[name_u]Skylar[/name_u] as I know quite a few people in my area who have girls with the name. As for [name_u]Emlyn[/name_u], it feels toooo girly for me, I think with the trend of -lyn girl names as well as [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and derivative names. But thanks for the suggestions! I do love [name_u]Everest[/name_u]. Can’t wait for my SO to come home from work to hit him with this list!

Makes sense! Let us know how he reacts to them. Good luck!

I’m probably just repeating names at this stage but I thought of these boy names with [name_f]Freya[/name_f]:

[name_m]Emile[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_m]Eldan[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivor[/name_m]
[name_m]Nairn[/name_m]
[name_m]Quinlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Yorke[/name_m]
[name_u]Vega[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m]
[name_u]Alden[/name_u]
Emeric

You might be put off by the popularity but I love [name_u]Remy[/name_u] with [name_f]Freya[/name_f].

Good luck :slight_smile:

He said NO! To every one! “Why can’t he have a normal name like [name_m]George[/name_m]?” [name_f]Freya[/name_f] isn’t that “normal”! Ugh!!! Well maybe I can convince him a bit but I doubt it. I’ll keep them on a list anyway.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]? It falls into classic or “normal” but isn’t one you hear every day and is lovely with [name_f]Freya[/name_f].

Also,

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Cosimo[/name_m]

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] means Liberator, it’s ancient Greek. Think it’s great.

Orion is also Greek. Legend tells he was a famous hunter who, when Slain, zeus put him in the sky as one of the brightest constellations.

Hey!

Here’re some “hidden” Scandinavian gems, I’ll do the E- ones first. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] some of these will seem right for you :blush:

[name_m]Emil[/name_m]
Emrik
[name_m]Even[/name_m]
Emre

And some more, just for fun:

[name_m]Lars[/name_m]
Ailo
Aslak
Balder
Brage
[name_m]Birk[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Falk[/name_m]
[name_m]Fabian[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Iver[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jens[/name_m]
[name_m]Jesper[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_m]Kasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Lavrans[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Mathias[/name_m]
[name_m]Mats[/name_m]
[name_m]Mikkel[/name_m]
[name_m]Nils[/name_m]
[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]
Olai
Olander
[name_m]Olav[/name_m]
Ravn
[name_m]Sigurd[/name_m]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u]
Timian
Trym
[name_m]Ulrik[/name_m]
Varg

Some of these might be a bit far out, but I figured you knew about the most common and I figured there’s no harm in just laying them on you

Good luck! ”

What about [name_m]Arend[/name_m]? It sounds like [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], but a bit different.

Reidar -pronounced like rider
It’s an old Scandinavian name.

I like the not-so-common Scandinavian ideas, but none of them are really hitting the spot like [name_m]Espen[/name_m] did.

I was a classics major so Greek/[name_m]Roman[/name_m] names are often tainted for me.

I also do really like the idea of an E name. I feel like me and SO have vastly different tastes in boy names and we will never find one we can agree on.
With [name_f]Freya[/name_f], he loved it. But he also said a big NO to every other name. But that didn’t matter because [name_f]Freya[/name_f] felt like “the one”. I am worried [name_m]George[/name_m] is his “one” and he will say no to every other one I mention!

I also do really like the idea of an E name. I feel like me and SO have vastly different tastes in boy names and we will never find one we can agree on.
With [name_f]Freya[/name_f], he loved it. But he also said a big NO to every other name. But that didn’t matter because [name_f]Freya[/name_f] felt like “the one”. I am worried [name_m]George[/name_m] is his “one” and he will say no to every other one I mention!

[name_m]Elwood[/name_m]
[name_m]Linwood[/name_m]
[name_m]Crane[/name_m]
[name_u]Ellington[/name_u]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_u]Jet[/name_u]
[name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]
[name_u]Mars[/name_u]
[name_u]Eagle[/name_u]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]

[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
Eisa
[name_m]Eli[/name_m] (classic, normal but has a nice ring to it with [name_f]Freya[/name_f])
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_m]Elian[/name_m]
[name_u]Elm[/name_u]
[name_u]Embry[/name_u]
[name_u]Erie[/name_u]
[name_m]Errol[/name_m]
[name_m]Etienne[/name_m]
[name_m]Esidor[/name_m]
[name_m]Eston[/name_m]
[name_m]Eton[/name_m]
[name_m]Everard[/name_m]
[name_m]Everley[/name_m]
[name_u]Evian[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezri[/name_u]

[name_m]George[/name_m] could always be his middle name, maybe that would work as a compromise? [name_m]Espen[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] isn’t a bad combo.

If you like E names, how about [name_m]Eben[/name_m]?