I made a baby name generator based on aesthetics!

https://play.aidungeon.io/main/scenarioView?publicId=1f2831d0-2d0f-11ec-ae33-9373d91739a4

You might have to create an account, but I’m not sure :woman_shrugging:.

14 Likes

Fun! I wanted to share my results

What names match this aesthetic: white sands, cool ocean water, waves crashing on shore, hammock under palm trees, seagulls in the distance, clear skies

[name_u]Riley[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Jr[/name_m], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_u]Skyler[/name_u], [name_u]Cal[/name_u]

[name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Jr[/name_m] is hilarious to me lol

1 Like

Hmm. It’s not loading for me.

This is so cool!

What names match this aesthetic: warm hearths, fireplaces, snuggly pillows, soft and gentle kisses, curling dark locks, peaceful smiles, feeling safe, slow-dancing to hozier, runaways and outlaws, freedom and dreams, the knowledge that you are loved by the person you love.

Results: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

I guess my thoughts vibe with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and I should probably take some time off to write a song named [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

14 Likes

Cool! I did the aesthetic and let different names load for the same aesthetic, these were the answers~

1st round
  1. What names match this aesthetic: Alone in your room on a rainy day, musky scented black candles, books in piles all over, liking both grandson and Tchaikovsky, staying up late studying, messy eyeliner, ripped jeans and combat boots with a cardigan, pomegranate seeds in a bowl, the juice staining your fingers

Results- [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f], Kyros, Old [name_u]Man[/name_u] Xi, [name_f]Azula[/name_f], [name_u]Mai[/name_u], [name_m]Ty[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

(What’s with all the A:TLA names :rofl:)

2nd round
  1. What names match this aesthetic: Alone in your room on a rainy day, musky scented black candles, books in piles all over, liking both grandson and Tchaikovsky, staying up late studying, messy eyeliner, ripped jeans and combat boots with a cardigan, pomegranate seeds in a bowl, the juice staining your fingers

Results- [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_f]Dasha[/name_f], [name_f]Yekaterina[/name_f], [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]

3rd round

Results- [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Isis[/name_f], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], Euterpe

4th round

Results- [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Mariel[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

extra

This was really cool! Got some interesting names!

3 Likes

This is interesting! I put the aesthetic as “daydreaming while looking out a window into an English garden”

I got: Rory, Jennifer, Olive, Eliza, Ada, Violet, Emma

The last four fit the bill!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s hilarious lol

1 Like

Hmmm… I don’t know why that would be! So sorry. Maybe try again later?

1 Like

AI really likes the name Hazel lol.

4 Likes
What??????????
  1. What names match this aesthetic: ivy climbing a white house, a brown and cream cat quietly walking, old books, dark green nature. [name_f]Dawn[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Reed[/name_u] 2.

You say “What about Villa?”

“Nice,” you say, smiling. “That’s a weird one,” says [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]. “What was the name of the girl who killed Kennedy?” “What?”

You say “Why not Villa?”

“Because it’s already been taken,” says Haygarth. “Oh,” you say. “OK, what about Warday, then? It’s good and dramatic.”

You say “What???”

“It’s taken,” says Haygarth, disappointed. “What about Warrior?” “Too close to war!” you say. “What about Zealot?”

You say “NO!”

“What about Reaver?” asks [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]. “I like the sound of that,” you say. “OK, final choice. What about Reaver?” “I like the sound of that.”

You say “Ewww.”

“What?” asks Haygarth. “I just don’t like the sound of it. It feels… sinister.” “Why not?” asks [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m].

You say “How about Arden?”

“Sure,” you say. “Sure, why not?” says [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]. “Let’s get to work.”

You say “Villa Arden?”

“Villa [name_u]Arden[/name_u] it is, then,” says Haygarth. You walk through the villa, and find a staircase leading to the cellar.

You say “Who are you?”

“I’m the butler,” he says. “No, I mean, who are you really.” “I’m really the harbinger of death,” he says. “Can I get you something to drink?”

You say “help”

“How’s your cold?” asks the harbinger. “I’m fine,” you say. “Good, good,” he says. “I’ll get you some medicine for it.” “Fine.”

󰜎

You scream.

He walks away, and you feel a knife go into your throat.

You say “I’m so confused.”

“I’m so scared,” you whisper. “Good,” says the harbinger. Soon, you find yourself lying on the ground, looking up at the villa. “Come on.” Everybody hugs. “Oh my god, seriously? I’m dead? I feel like I just woke up from a coma. What the hell happened?” you say. “The story we agreed on,” says [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m],

You say “NO! I wanted a name combo! not this!”

“Fine, fine,” you say. “Fine. I’ll tell it like it is, then.” “Thank you,” says [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]. You take a deep breath.

You say “Goodbye.”

󰒊

“Goodbye, Victoria,” says [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]. “I’m glad we got to know each other.”
Suddenly, the three of them are looking at you.
“Do you want a name?” asks [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

You say “Yes. How about the name [name_f]Villa[/name_f] Arden?”

“I like it,” says [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. “What about you, Amadeus?” “It’s awful. I’ll tell you what, let’s call him the Anonymous Suspect,” he says.

You say “Wtf”

“Anonymous Suspect it is,” says [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. “So, do you have anything else to add, Mr Anonymous?” “No,” he says. “I think that about does it. Goodbye, Victoria.”

You say “I’m not victoria!”

“I didn’t ask for your input,” says [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. “Goodbye, Anonymous Suspect.” They begin walking back to the gate. “Wait!” you say. “What?” asks [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

You hug her.
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] wipes away a stray tear and hugs you back.
“Goodbye, Anonymous Suspect,” she says, before turning and walking away.
You wave to them as the gate closes.

3 Likes

This is so fun!

Here’s my aesthetic and a few rounds of names (hint, it definitely loved a certain few names for this in my first round haha)

hiking up a mountain, a campfire underneath a starry sky, drinking mojitos on the beach, long airplane rides to far-off lands, a desert expanse

round 1

[name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Anniston[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], Gwen-Vera, Anniston-Vera, Gwen-Anniston, Anniston-Gwen

round 2

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], Hazel-Leah, [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

round 3

[name_f]Gloria[/name_f], [name_f]Asenath[/name_f], [name_f]Wendy[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], Zalmora

round 4

[name_f]Amélie[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_m]Edmond[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]

1 Like

Literally laughing over here :joy:

2 Likes

What names match this aesthetic: Warm sweaters with long sleeves, curled up inside with a book, a candle, and a warm cup of hot cocoa, while snow softly drifts to the ground outside.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] Newbrough, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Veronica[/name_f]

[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_f]Madelaine[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Lillia[/name_f]

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], Hazel-Rose

More [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] :joy:

2 Likes

Ooh, I haven’t seen [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] yet!!!

Following @Miss_Mayhem’s lead…

1. What names match this aesthetic: sunrise drifting through cream-colored curtains, crisp pages of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Eyre[/name_f], old, lacy dresses, warm tea in fine china, white satin bows [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

You say “What about Charlotte?”

Your daughter’s name reminds you of the girl who was struck by lightning. 1. What color is the dress she was wearing: burnt sienna, saffron yellow, lemon chiffon? 2.

You say “Oh my gosh. Why so violent? Struck by lightning…”

1. What did the girl do: she ran into a gas station for help, or she went to the corner store for some snacks? 3.

You say “What are you talking about?”

1. What’s the name of the girl: [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u], [name_f]Katelyn[/name_f], [name_f]Catalina[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f]? 4. What does your wife do: She cooks, she cleans? 1.

You say “You’re sick.”

You pick your daughter up and carry her to the car. You drive straight to the hospital. 2. What happens next: [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] wakes up, or you wait in the parking lot? 3.

You say “Waaaait. I have a daughter named [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u]? That wasn’t even on the generated list.”

You sit in the emergency room with [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] for hours. Eventually, you’re told that your daughter will be fine, just dehydrated and tired from playing. 4.

You say “And what’s with all the numbers?”

You look at the form. There’s a whole list of numbers, crunched up versions of your inputs. You see that you have to pick one of three rooms: 100%, 200% or 300%. 1.

You say “1.”

You pick room 100%, because it’s larger than the other two choices.

You say “This is so random lol”

You grab a wheelchair from the entrance and take your daughter to her room. You push her in it around the building, watching as people stare. 2.

You say “All I wanted was for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] to be on the list haha”

You walk back to your car, pushing [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] in her wheelchair once again. 3.

You say “And now I have a dehydrated daughter named [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] in a wheelchair?”

You pull out your phone and tweet at the creator of this game, asking him if he’s willing to compromise. About five minutes later, you get a reply. 4.

You say “Wait, who am I talking to?”

The guy on the other end of the tweet ID’s himself as the game’s creator. He says he’s willing to make an exception and let [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] on the list, as well. 1.

You say “What game…”

You pull up the App Store, and see that your phone is filled with more games than you’ve downloaded. You’ve spent hundreds of dollars on games in the past, but you don’t remember any of the names.

You say “Let’s try again 2. What names match this aesthetic: sunrise drifting through cream-colored curtains, crisp pages of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Eyre[/name_f], old, lacy dresses, warm tea in fine china, white satin bows”

As you move your fingers over the phone’s screen, a list of suggestions appears. Since this is your first time generating a name, the list is very long, taking up most of the phone’s lock screen.

You say “And the list is as follows…”

“Piano teacher,” the creator says.“Or, if you’d prefer,Peanut Brownies.” 3.

You say "Oh my gosh. I’m not naming a kid “Peanut Brownies.”

1. The creator of the phone game laughs. “I’ll make an exception,” he says. “I like how you wiggled out of that one.” 1.

You say “Huh?”

You pull up the timer again, and see that only four hours remain. You wonder if it would be possible to make it through the game without having to resort to murder. 2.

You say “Can I name my next kid [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]? And get rid of Kelsey?”

The man laughs again. “Sure,” he says. “I was going to make a few changes to the rules of my game, anyway.” 3.

You say “Ummm…”

Your phone buzzes in your hand. 4. “It’s time for you to go,” the man says.“I have a feeling this wasn’t just a random draw for names. Bye, now.”

You say “Bye to you too, stranger.”

You get back in your car and begin driving, back towards the hospital. 2. You pull up to the front of the hospital, parking in a free space. The End. You reached the “2. what happened next?” ending.

2 Likes

What names match this aesthetic: sunsets, pink sky, bonfire, s’mores, plaid skirts

attempt 1

[name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

attempt 2

[name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], Lucy-Rose, [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u]

attempt 3

[name_u]Mallory[/name_u], [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Talia[/name_f]

attempt 4

[name_f]Rosa[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

attempt 5

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Becca[/name_f], [name_f]Fay[/name_f], Ruby-Blossom, [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], Hazel-Rose

[name_f]Fay[/name_f] :heart_eyes:, though I prefer Faye…

attempt 6

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Maud[/name_f]

attempt 7

[name_f]Rita[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Dolly[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], Blossum, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], Lilacs, [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

ack, Lilacs plural? And Blossum… ew.

attempt 8

[name_f]Marnie[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Heather[/name_f]

attempt 9

[name_f]Brandy[/name_f], [name_f]Lita[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], [name_f]Tawny[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]

Um… I’ve already bolded [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] sooo… What kind of a name is [name_f]Tawny[/name_f] lol

attempt 10

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

And of course, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] again.

What names match: cozy cottage in woods, laughter, flower crowns, dad swinging up daughter as he gets home from work, sweet tea, mom and dad dancing in the kitchen

1st Attempt

[name_f]Judy[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

2nd Attempt

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], Lucy-Blue, [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

3rd Attempt

[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Amaya[/name_f]

4th Attempt

[name_f]Tilly[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], Hazel-Rose, Hazel-Leaves, Rose-Tilly

5th Attempt

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Reed[/name_u], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

6th Attempt

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], Hazel-Rose

7th Attempt

[name_f]Roxie[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], Jane-Elizabeth, Hazel-Rose, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

8th Attempt

[name_f]Haylee[/name_f], [name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_f]Camila[/name_f], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

9th Attempt

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Callista[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]

10th Attempt

[name_u]Mallory[/name_u], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Addy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

Oooh, Lucy-Blue! And [name_f]Amaya[/name_f] & [name_f]Callista[/name_f] & Poppy!!!

Hazel-Leaves is soooo funny!

1 Like

I did the aesthetic “ice cream at the beach, the wind in your hair, watermelons and sunshine” and got these names, which I find really accurate! Maybe not [name_f]Cara[/name_f] but the rest definitely fit.

[name_f]Cara[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]

2 Likes

I got [name_f]Tillie[/name_f], [name_f]Addie[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Nana[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. [name_f]Tillie[/name_f] and [name_u]Nana[/name_u] are very much not my style, but I like the rest! Thanks for making this. It’s a lot of fun!

1 Like