I made a baby name generator based on aesthetics!

I actually have a nb baby named Finlay Callahan!

1 Like
  1. space ships, time travel, intergalactic monsters, vast distances, beautiful nebulae, the thrill of exploring
    Names: [name_m]Captain[/name_m] [name_m]Nemo[/name_m], [name_m]Marco[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_u]Perry[/name_u], [name_m]Bruce[/name_m]

2. cosmic horror, unspeakable things, tentacles, too many mouths, impossible shapes, strange new dimensions
    Names: [name_m]Abaddon[/name_m], Antsy, Anomander Rake, [name_u]Auri[/name_u] Korne, [name_f]Azula[/name_f], Bast, [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] Paya-Vallejo, [name_u]Bela[/name_u] Lugosi, Beru, Big [name_u]Red[/name_u], [name_m]Black[/name_m] Moth

3. bright colors, talking animals, uplifting stories, lighthearted adventure, simpler times
    Names: [name_u]Milo[/name_u], [name_m]Otis[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_m]Frank[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Wally[/name_u], [name_f]Becca[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]

4. dragon in the old tower, knight coming to rescue the princess, royal wedding, happy ever after
    Names: Tingalina, Silverfox, [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Leia[/name_f], [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], Zorro, [name_u]Nyx[/name_u], [name_u]Nova[/name_u], Wolfkiller, [name_u]Sky[/name_u] Key, Cymrianne, [name_f]Stormy[/name_f], [name_u]Raven[/name_u]

1 Like

Oh my gosh I love this :joy:

What names match this aesthetic: sleeping against bales of hay, anadama bread, cattail reeds by the pond, rope swings, collie puppies
Names: [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], Fuzz, Toto, Snuggles, [name_f]Mimi[/name_f], [name_u]Puck[/name_u], [name_u]Marley[/name_u], Rake, Havok

These are my kids, Fuzz and Snuggles…

3 Likes

ah, that’s so funny!

oscar, mimi, puck, & marley all seem to fit well, though!

I did this a couple of times to see which names I preffered

Sweet store, hot chocolate, friends in a cinema, starbucks
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Frost[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_u]Denver[/name_u], [name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
[name_u]Rainy[/name_u] days, 90s films, blankets, fire
[name_u]August[/name_u], Tingalina, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
Picnics in the park, tank tops, ice cream, swings
[name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_u]Abbie[/name_u]

I really like the 2nd lot, but not too keen on Tingalina.

1 Like

Tingalina :joy::joy::joy: oh that’s hilarious !

1 Like

ditsy floral dresses, pale-colored sunhats, pretty blue sky, sweet pink lemonade
[name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Jessa[/name_f], [name_f]Coral[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_u]Courtney[/name_u], [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f], [name_u]Ashley[/name_u], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], [name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_u]Mandy[/name_u], [name_f]Wendy[/name_f], [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Jenks, [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_u]Abbie[/name_u], [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

deep green canopy of leaves, cold dark mud, splashes of bright colors, gentle rain
[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Peridot[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_m]Azur[/name_m]

sandy beach, green-striped umbrellas, happy-go-lucky toddlers in bathing suits
[name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], [name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] everywhere :joy::joy::joy::joy:

The aesthetic was large ship sailing in the night, stargazing under a blanket, and mysterious little girl casting spells in the garden. I got…
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_f]Millicent[/name_f], [name_f]Azula[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (generator must just love [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and Rose).

1 Like

[name_u]Angel[/name_u] singing, Snowcones dripping, ‘Oh what a beautiful morning’, Kitchens with the smell of browies & chocolate, puppys, kittens, [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] leaves falling
[name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rosebud[/name_f], [name_f]Mollie[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Jenks, [name_u]Puck[/name_u], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], Bekes

Sweet tea, summer heat, family pictures, big family, lots of pets, treehouse, lake house, jacuzzi
[name_u]Mandy[/name_u], [name_f]Erin[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_u]Kelly[/name_u], [name_f]Amanda[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], [name_u]Ashley[/name_u], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Mabella[/name_f]

Hicks, four wheelers, farmers, camo, hunting but not killing, paintball, siblings laughing, grandparents
[name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Becca[/name_f], [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], [name_u]Ash[/name_u], [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Kati[/name_f], [name_f]Nyla[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

this was my try

my prompt was boba dates, brown blazers, reading in the empty library of a college in england you don’t even go to, sleeping in until noon and going to bed at four in the morning.

veronica, claire, charlotte, elizabeth, eleanor, jessica, morgan, olivia, grace, abbie, katie, morgan, grace, baby jenks, baby jenks 2.0, baby jenks 3.

1 Like

Accidentally closed the tab, but I got “sliced ham:speak_no_evil: alongside [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Madison[/name_u], Bailey…

2 Likes

aesthetic: Oranges, coconuts, palm trees. You smell the salty air, feel the humid heat wash over you, hear the crashing waves, feel the sand between your toes.

names: [name_u]Abbie[/name_u], [name_f]Addie[/name_f], [name_u]Allie[/name_u], [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_u]Reese[/name_u], [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

I like most of these!

who the heck is baby jenks??

“Hello, nice to meet you! These are my children, Lily, Rose, Lily-Rose, Baby Jenks, and Sliced Ham.”

4 Likes

What names match this aesthetic: Toadstools, elves, stuffed toys in the shape of foxes

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_m]Eustace[/name_m], Smee, the captain

The captain?!? All lowercase too

This was so cool!

1st Round
  1. What names match this aesthetic: blue gingham, royal tea parties, children’s books, bobby socks, [name_u]London[/name_u] vibes
    Names: [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Mollie[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]June[/name_u]

I was aiming to get the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but the rest of these names are very much my style as well! [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] especially!

2nd round
  1. What names match this aesthetic: pink party dresses, frills and bows, tea parties, [name_u]French[/name_u] vibes, elegant and fancy
    Names: [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]

I was trying to get [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]!

3rd Round
  1. What names match this aesthetic: teddy bears, little boys climbing trees, overalls, adventure walks
    Names: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_u]Franklin[/name_u], [name_m]Junior[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

Hoping for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], got [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]! Also like [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

1 Like

sunshine, opal, tall grasses, red leather bound books, torn boots, chapped lips, wide grins, echoing laughter, dirty fingernails, baskets of bread, dandelion, green
[name_u]Will[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], Camo, Vixen, [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

children in a swimming pool, bumblebees, flower petals, bare feet against the hot earth, jelly and jam, sisterly sweetness, wind-blown curls, bubbles, a rainbow of color
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], Lily-Rose, Rose-Marie, [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], [name_u]Marie[/name_u], [name_f]Marcy[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Mignon[/name_f], [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], [name_u]Jessie[/name_u], [name_u]Jo[/name_u]

hymn music, the flames of five white candles, silent prayer, ring-bearing fingers, quilts, short-cut hairstyles, smiling eyes, gentle echos of song, arced wooden ceilings
[name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

I guess yesterday’s church service was a very [name_f]Rose[/name_f] / [name_f]Lily[/name_f] occasion on the name front. :laughing:

sheer pink curtains, orange blossoms, [name_u]French[/name_u] picture books, sticky-notes inscribed with blithe prayer, rose-patterned bedsheets, green candles in a row, dried white flowers, an alphabetically-arranged bookcase, nook of literature, dark wood
[name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_f]Topaz[/name_f], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_m]Carnelian[/name_m], [name_f]Lapis[/name_f] [name_u]Lazuli[/name_u], Amazonite, [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Turquoise[/name_f], [name_u]Ivory[/name_u], [name_u]Onyx[/name_u], Bone, [name_m]Redwood[/name_m], [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

And my bedroom is very gem-name and flower-name centric! Golly! :laughing:

OP, this is really fun! Thanks for sharing.

What names match this aesthetic: red lipstick, pearls, speakeasy, perfume bottles, breaking the law
Names: [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

I don’t disagree!

bright purple gems, glowing lanterns, misty forest, damp stone ground, baby foxes
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f], [name_f]Topaz[/name_f], [name_f]Tanith[/name_f], [name_f]Tanya[/name_f]

~ aiming for Amethyst… [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Tanya[/name_f] fit well ~

cloudy skies, guardian angels, falling stars, scattered tinsel
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_u]Harley[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], Camo

~ aiming for Gloria… [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] fits well ~

golden buttons, ancient evergreens, polished granite, stained glass windows, crystal chandeliers
[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_u]Charles[/name_u], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_m]Alfred[/name_m]

~ aiming for Maximilian… all of them fit well ~

SIBSETS I’VE JUST MADE

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Tanya[/name_f], & [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Gloria[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_u]Charles[/name_u], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_m]Alfred[/name_m], & [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]

prompt: Care Bears

1st Round

[name_f]Princess[/name_f], [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f], [name_f]Trixie[/name_f], Cuddles, [name_f]Honey[/name_f], [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], [name_f]Buffy[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Melissa[/name_f], [name_f]Candy[/name_f], [name_f]Peaches[/name_f], [name_f]Dolly[/name_f], [name_f]Lacey[/name_f], [name_f]Bunny[/name_f], [name_f]Pixie[/name_f], [name_u]Angel[/name_u], [name_f]Bijoux[/name_f], [name_f]Destinee[/name_f], [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]

2nd Round

[name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], Cheer [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Cheer [name_m]Bear[/name_m], Kuma, Mom, Dad

3rd Round

Tenderheart, Kindness, [name_u]Love[/name_u], Cuddles, [name_u]Twilight[/name_u], Sweet Dreams, Hugging, [name_f]Tiny[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_f]Tiny[/name_f] Kuma

4th Round

Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care Bears, Care

(I honestly don’t know how it got that messed up because the first one was promising)

2 Likes