If you had a daughter, what would you probably name her?

A lot of us change our minds a lot, but if you had to choose now, what beautiful name would you give her? I’d love to hear your middle names too!

1 Like

In conjunction with my partner (and so the most likely name):

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

If it was just me choosing:

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

10 Likes

Elora Venus. Have no idea where it came from, how it happened, and why it happened. But still, that’s what I would name her right now. :).

7 Likes

[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] 100%. Been my favourite [name_f]Girl[/name_f] name since I was very young. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the NN [name_f]Jacquie[/name_f] which I would use a lot more often than [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f].
For a middle… Idk. I liked [name_f]Grace[/name_f] for years, but it IS a bit boring since everyone’s middle is [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
Xx

7 Likes

this is even harder than the son!! hmmmm. in this moment, I’d go with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] (CJ, to honor a family member) not really sure why, but I feel like I would! :maple_leaf:

6 Likes

at the moment…

clementine juno :tangerine::tulip:

8 Likes

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ‘Evie’

I’ve heard [name_u]Everett[/name_u] on a boy plenty of times but it wasn’t until watching LivingRosa on Youtube and hearing that they named one of their g/g twins - [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. At first, I didn’t like it but the more I thought about it, the more it grew on me and I started to love it hence here we are today!

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is after my mom’s middle name, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] is after my late maternal grandmother and it’s also my middle name

7 Likes

Marie Lavender :tulip:

5 Likes

If my husband is involved (likely) [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_m]Just[/name_m] me [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] :sparkles:

7 Likes

evangeline ruth! :tulip:

12 Likes

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] :oyster:

6 Likes

atm? frances clare or eleanor frances

8 Likes

It changes . I like the nickname names! I also like floral names

Right now [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

4 Likes

I think I’d name her [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], at least today! I’d love something like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] or [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u], but [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] are both significant names to me, my family, and my heart, so I think I’d realistically go with those. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]May[/name_f] honors so many things… the month my sister was born in, my favorite author who has shaped who I am today, a spirit of hope, a character (anagram) that is dear to me… and she’s just a beautiful name! [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] honors my childhood favorite Bible story, everything I love about literature and fierceness, and my incredible family. :heart:

12 Likes

I feel the need to do two categories:

1. If DH had a say…Clementine Daisy…unless I could talk him into [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] Daisy…

2. If it were totally up to me…Daisy [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]! Dh would never go for [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a fn, but this is my favorite. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] most favorite name of all time is [name_f]Aline[/name_f] [name_u]Ceylon[/name_u] so in a perfect world where I get what I want it would be that. But, I have a partner to think about and [name_u]Ceylon[/name_u] isn’t the most intuitive name to them so more likely [name_f]Vita[/name_f] [name_f]Aline[/name_f] or [name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] like I have in my user card

1 Like

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] ofc :woman_shrugging:t3:but if i had to pick just what I’m feeling today, [name_f]Embla[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] as a FN and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] as a combo!

4 Likes

Victoria Jane “Vicky” :cherry_blossom: Classic and straightforward with a happy and bright nickname! Boring to some but to me, she’s perfect!

10 Likes