I'll Comment On Your Names

I would love some comments on my signature, you can do as many or as few as you want :relaxed:

1 Like

Aw, that makes me appreciate them even more! I love honour names and these were all so beautiful! I was so tempted to comment on every name! I may even might have to steal a few of these names from you haha! I so appreciate you commenting and I’d honestly love to comment on more from you in the future. You’re most welcome and thank you again!

1 Like

Hi!

Hugo [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is so charismatic and handsome! [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] is for sure a new one to me but I love the individuality and edge it adds to more classic, traditional choices [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]. What a solid and strong name set. I love this!

Flora [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is beautiful! I really adore your spelling of [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], feels very elegant and classy to me! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is light, lively and just so pretty. I love how each name is so different in sound yet so complimentary to one another. It’s a beautiful reinvention of [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f], as they are more older fashioned but this set is the perfect example of how beautiful they can truly be!

Rose [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is just stunning! I love how you took such simple, older fashioned names that I personally feel have been neglected in past years and reinvented them with a name of such unique and fresh style! [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] is beautiful and I love the flair, pizzazz and grace it adds to the simplistic pairing of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

Mabel [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is the sweetest set! I absolutely love these three together, it is such a charming, familiar yet fresh pairing. [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is a name I’ve never been the biggest fan of but I love it paired with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. It puts a totally different feel on it and I just love this set! [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you so much! How would you pronounce [name_f]Elide[/name_f] by the way, eh-lied or e-leed?

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

I think it sounds beautiful as eh-lied!

1 Like

Can I have some opinions on the names on my UC, obviously only a few, maybe some of your favourites.

1 Like

Of course!

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]! [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] has always been one of my favourite names and pairing it with [name_u]August[/name_u] makes it that much sweeter! These are both incredibly soft and gentle and create such an image of summer, sunshine and all things outdoors.

Leopold [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] is so sweet! I love [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], it’s familiar but not too popular and so handsome with [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]! It’s such a classic and strong set! I love how this name could really work on a child or adult, with the nickname [name_m]Leo[/name_m], it’s easy to love for all stages of life without having to grow into or fears of growing out of!

I love [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], a little trendy but still so classic and traditional, a really nice balance! I absolutely love how this could work beautifully at any age. [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] is such a fun, light-hearted name!

Penelope [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is such a lovely pair! I love how [name_f]Willa[/name_f] softens and simplifies [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], you have such a great knack at balancing different styles of names. I honestly have never been such a fan of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], it’s sweet just not my personal style but this pair is so changing my mind, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is just gorgeous!

I’d love to hear your thoughts on [name_m]Simon[/name_m] Venetus vs [name_m]Simon[/name_m] Vagary :relaxed:

(Venetus — ven-ee-tus; Vagary — vay-guh-ree)

1 Like

Meredith [name_u]Willow[/name_u]? And don’t hold back please! Thank you again for doing this!!

2 Likes

I recently feel in [name_u]Love[/name_u] with [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and I think it is a good sibset but what do you think of the combos:
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]?? I don’t know any others for either name
I also like the name [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] as a sibset and maybe Emmelina/Emanuela but I don’t have any combos with those as well
What are some nicknames for [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]?
What other names do you think could work as a sib set?

1 Like

I know I’m not the one responding but I just wanted to say that I really like this combo

2 Likes

Can I get your opinions on [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]? Thank you

1 Like

What interesting middles, I’ve never heard of either of these names before so thank you for introducing me to them! Both of these names are strong, charming and unique in the best way. I love how the individuality of both so to speak, elevates the familiarity and simplicity of [name_m]Simon[/name_m], which is a beautiful name by the way! It’s classic and intelligent but also so endearing. Between the two my favourite is [name_m]Simon[/name_m] Venetus. Venetus flows so well with [name_m]Simon[/name_m] and there’s just something about it that makes Vagary feel incomplete. I love it, thank you for commenting!

1 Like

Does the sibset [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] ([name_f]Olli[/name_f]) and [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] ([name_f]Zaylie[/name_f]/Azzy) [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] go together? I am active in polls but sometimes clear answers are hard to get.

1 Like

Meredith [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is beautiful! I’ve never been a huge fan of [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], I have personally always felt it to be a little lacklustre and rather bland but I absolutely love [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. I love how contrasting these two names feel yet they flow so effortlessly. [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is a much more classic, traditional, simplistic name while [name_u]Willow[/name_u] feels a lot more modern, trendy and delicate. Together I think they make the perfect pair and I love how [name_u]Willow[/name_u] changes the complete sound of [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]. It’s such a gorgeous pair!

1 Like

Oh my gosh I am so in love with these names. [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] are both so stunning and beautiful! I absolutely adore these two and would love to see a sibset with these names. [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] just remind me of sunshine, meadows, morning dew, flowers and rainbows. Both are so poetic and simply gorgeous! I honestly could go on and on about how much I love these names, especially [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f]!

Mariposa [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] as a combo is just as beautiful, it flows so perfectly and is just full of imagery and wonder. I love it! [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is a gorgeous name, I’ve always found it to be so pretty and elegant, a name fit for a princess! I like Emmelina, [name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] is not my favourite but still so pretty! I’ll suggest some combos for all your names below!

Maybe you’ll like…
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Avis[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Fia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]Tempest[/name_u]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Fenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
Emmelina [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
Emmelina [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
Emmelina [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
Emmelina [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
Emmelina [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
Emmelina [name_f]Aveline[/name_f]
Emmelina [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_f]Lua[/name_f]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_f]Petra[/name_f]
[name_f]Emanuela[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]

Some nicknames off the top of my head for [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] are Lav, [name_m]Lavi[/name_m], Endie, [name_m]Ven[/name_m], Venny, V and Lavie [name_u]Davie[/name_u]!

Maybe some other sibsets you’ll like…
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] & [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] & [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] & [name_f]Winslet[/name_f]
[name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] & [name_f]Celestine[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

I hope I could help, I absolutely loved all the names you included and would love to hear more from you in future if you’d like to share more! Thank you and I hope I could help you find some new names you love!

1 Like

Vincent has never been a favourite of mine but overtime it has so grown on me! I think it’s such a handsome charming name full of vintage edge. It’s short and sweet but strong and solid! It’s a great name and I feel it would work on anyone at any point in their life. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is such a hidden gem!

1 Like

Oleander [name_m]Amias[/name_m] and [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] are so sweet together! Both of these names have such a medley and variation of style that flows beautifully all together! I really love this sibset and could see it fitting siblings so well in reality! I especially love the similarities of the nicknames [name_f]Olli[/name_f] and [name_f]Zaylie[/name_f], what sweet names!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your post :relaxed:
I really like [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] , [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] and Emmelina [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
For [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] nn I am think Lauv would be adorable
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] are also on my list and I really liked the [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] suggestion and I am still not sure about how I feel towards [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
You were such an amazing help and I will remember to look for you whenever I need it again

1 Like