I'll Comment On Your Names

I’d love to share my thoughts on your favourite names, middles, sets, or combinations. [name_u]Truly[/name_u] whatever you’d like! I’d even be happy to suggest names. I’ll be honest but kind!

8 Likes

Thanks for doing this! What do you think of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elsinore[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! What do you think of [name_f]Lacey[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]?

2 Likes

What do you think of [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]?:blush:

4 Likes

Rosanna [name_u]June[/name_u]?

Thanks.

1 Like

Sullivan [name_u]Kai[/name_u]

4 Likes

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f], it’s always reminded me of a ballerina. It’s a lovely name full of poise, class and grace. I wish I could love [name_f]Elsinore[/name_f] just as much. I don’t dislike the name, I think it might have something to do with reading [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] in high school. I never really enjoyed his literature. I must say though, I love how [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsinore[/name_f] sound together. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] can at times be quite common and I adore how [name_f]Elsinore[/name_f] takes away that feel. It’s fresh in a vintage, classic way. Beautiful!

1 Like

Sydney [name_f]Aileen[/name_f] pls and thx.

1 Like

Julia [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]! Especially since I’m guessing your name is [name_f]Julia[/name_f]? Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you

Thought on [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]?

2 Likes

I adore [name_f]Lacey[/name_f]! I somehow am quite forgetful that this name exists but once I’m reminded of it, I love it even more. It’s sweet and reminds me of a free spirited soul. I am usually not the biggest fan of the name [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] itself but I love this pairing! I imagine [name_f]Lacey[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] to be the strongest willed, most adventurous yet reserved girl who pours her heart into her passions. Someone similar to [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_u]March[/name_u] from [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women. I love this pairing.

1 Like

this is lovely of you! what do you think about [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f]?

1 Like

Okay, [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] has to be the most badass name. I’ve personally never heard of [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] before and although it’s not my personal style, I love the sound of it! I especially love how sweet sounding [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] softens the sound the boldness of [name_u]Storm[/name_u]. Their meanings come together to make “bright storm” which to me feels like the most poetic and literary name out there. I absolutely adore this, thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

How about [name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]? I’ve never been so back-and-forth with a combo before.

4 Likes

Rosanna [name_u]June[/name_u] reminds me of summer. I’m usually not the biggest fan of [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] but I love this pairing. I’ve always found [name_u]June[/name_u] to be the sweetest middle name. It’s so pretty and simple. The more I think about it, the more [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] is growing on me. Such a pretty pair, it’s beyond pretty and so innocent sounding.

How do you feel about [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]?

1 Like

What a handsome pairing! I’ve never given much thought to [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] but there’s something so charismatic about [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]! I think you did a wonderful job of finding the perfect balance between older fashioned, classic names and newer, more trendy, spunkier names! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] reminds me of a child who’s in their own little world, seeing everything with a fresh rose coloured lens. He’s smart, captivating and honest. [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is a solid name!

I’m trying out some boys’ combos-- what do you think of [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Bennett[/name_u]?

2 Likes

what do you think of [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] ? if u don’t mind :blush:

2 Likes

Sydney is a beautiful name. Growing up, I loved watching the movie [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] White with [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] Bynes, and since have always connected it to a pretty, generous, intelligent and loving person. I have also become a fan of the [name_f]Euphoria[/name_f] actress, [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_u]Sweeney[/name_u] who I believe fits that description perfectly! It may seem common to some but I personally would love to see more [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]’s in the world. [name_u]Syd[/name_u] has to be the cutest nickname too! Sadly, I am not loving [name_f]Aileen[/name_f]. I was instantly reminded of [name_f]Aileen[/name_f] Wornous, I think this is mainly because she is the only person I’ve ever heard of with this name, and since have never met an [name_f]Aileen[/name_f]. I am a true crime junkie so perhaps this is just my personal association, I apologize. I don’t mind the actual sound of [name_f]Aileen[/name_f] I believe it is more so the spelling that is keeping me hung up. [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_f]Aileen[/name_f] sounds gorgeous together, I would just much prefer [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_f]Eileen[/name_f], or another variation of spelling. I truly feel the worst for saying this but I say all of this with the best intentions, and of course if it is not something you think of and you love the spelling, go for it! Beautiful pair!

1 Like