Imaginary Birth Announcements!

We welcome our child, [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]. We call him Tobin/Toby/Tubbo, but are mostly using Tubbo for his young years.

2 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

I would like to introduce my beautiful daughter [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] [name_u]Chaney[/name_u].

1 Like

We are over the moon to announce the safe arrival of our twins -

Arwen Yvaine Adair and Torin Wulfric Arthur

Arwen and Torin joined us this morning and we could not be more besotted. Both mother and babies are healthy and resting after a natural delivery! We are feeling so tired but blessed beyond belief, and excited for this new chapter.

4 Likes

We are proud to announce the birth of our beautiful girl, [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lisette[/name_f], who came to us straight from heaven. She joins ranks with [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Blaze[/name_u] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u], who were ecstatic to meet their little sister. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] #3 is happy and healthy!

2 Likes

We are over the moon to announce the arrival of our twin boys (first & second babies), Rhysand [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] and [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]. [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] and [name_u]Rev[/name_u] are beautiful and perfect and I am recovering wonderfully. It was so incredible to meet them finally !!

Name meanings !!

Rhysand is after a book character from a series that have helped us dearly and been a great source of comfort. Rhysand’s meaning is not universally decided on as one meaning rather multiple. Bringer of dark power, bringer of comforting darkness, beauty, lord and perfection.
[name_u]Onyx[/name_u] is just a name we really enjoyed. We thought it fit well. It means black gemstone.
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is just a name that to me represents the journey I have had leading me to writing and reading, and ending up with me as the person I am today. It means to dream or a daydream.
[name_u]Poet[/name_u] is the same as [name_u]Onyx[/name_u]. We felt it fit and just fell in love with it. It once again represents writing and the significance it has in our lives. [name_u]Poet[/name_u] of course means a writer of poems.
Each name has their own ‘theme’ if you will. Rhysand’s being dark & Reverie’s being writing.

Thanks for all the help and well wishes, we can’t wait to share our journey with you guys.

2 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] to announce the arrival of our third baby! Brothers Rhysand [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] & [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] (21 months) are so excited to meet him.
Last afternoon at 12:33, [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] came into this world straight from [name_f]Eileithyia[/name_f]. [name_u]Kai[/name_u] is perfect & we are head over heels in love.

Name details !!

[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] is just a name we love. The nickname potentials were amazing and it really just felt perfect. [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] means people of victory.
[name_f]Fern[/name_f] is obviously after the plants lol. Both my Mom & Grandmas love/loved plants and we felt like it was kind of a way to honor them. It matches with the theme of four letter middle names that [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] & Rev’s have.

1 Like

Amazed to announce the arrival of our fourth & fifth babies!! Little brothers to Rhysand Onyx, Reverie Poet (3 years 2 months) & Nikolai Fern (17 months.)
Three days ago, at 7:43 & 7:58 p.m. respectively, Aedion Moon and Anouk Elio graced the world with their presences.

Name details !!

Aedion is after another book character me and DH love. The name Aedion means great wolf or warriors.
We felt the name Moon had a beautiful connection and just fell in love with it. We wanted to keep the four letter middle theme & we did accomplish this.
Anouk is just a name that I cam across on NB. I actually always liked it better for a boy and here I am, naming my son it. Anouk means grace.
Elio was probably the hardest name to decide on, Anouk’s middle name was the last name we picked and, we needed to stay with the four letter theme. We had a few names but, Anouk is such a powerful and heavy name, it couldn’t be too hard. Elio means Yahweh is God.

I am so excited to be finishing my family. Wow! I am a Mom of five boys & two sets of twins.
Rhys, Rev, Kai, Aed & Anes I am so excited to have you all here and together.

1 Like

Welcoming Andira [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] “Andie/Andira” and Ossias [name_m]Theoden[/name_m] “Oz/Ozy” join our family! Andira and [name_m]Ossian[/name_m] are names we love, and formal names for Oz/Ozzy and [name_f]Andie[/name_f] (though we do also use Andira a lot and occasionally Ossian).

2 Likes

Our twins are here! Introducing

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (6lbs 9oz)
&
[name_f]Irelynn[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] (6lbs 4oz)

They join older brother [name_u]Greyson[/name_u] [name_u]Micah[/name_u] (7), and older sister [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_f]Ava[/name_f] (4)

2 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] to announce the birth of [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Dot[/name_f]!

1 Like

My husband and I are overjoyed to announce the birth of our miracle baby, a son:

Lauren Edwin Oliver!!!

. After years of trying to conceive and no success we can finally announce this God send! His name has long been discussed and thought over. My absolutely favorite name is Lars, it has been since can remember, like 10. It’s the only name I could see me actually naming a son. Hubby isn’t fond it so I was trying to look for anyway I could possibly use it in a name. He has an great uncle Lauren and loves the name Laurie. Lars is swedish form of Lauren. Edwin is hubby’s middle name and the name of his great grandfather. Oliver is my husbands absolute favorite name. So that is how we got the perfect name for our perfect little Lars :blue_heart: For this child we prayed :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Announcing the birth of [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]! He joins big brothers [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Easton[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u]

3 Likes

we’re so excited to announce that we’ve been joined by twin girls!

fraternal sisters cordelia iris blue & isadora july peace were born happy and healthy early yesterday morning, and we’re already in love!

2 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] to announce birth of [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]! [name_f]Lili[/name_f] already has older sister [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] wrapped around her little finger.

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Dot[/name_f] ‘Rosie’ (4) & [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] ‘Lili’

2 Likes

I would love to introduce our twin girls to round out our large family! [name_f]Inez[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]!

They join older sisters [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Dianne[/name_f], [name_u]January[/name_u] AnnMarie and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]!

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] sims welcomed their second child, a baby girl called [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]! She joins big brother [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_m]Flores[/name_m].

3 Likes

We are proud to announce Emelina Clara “Emmy” who made her apperance earthside weighing 6lbs 14oz.

Emmy is sister to Anahi Isobel "Roo"

Anahi is so excited to be a big sister and already adores Emmy.

2 Likes

Our fourth baby girl is here! Rose Josephine joins three excited older sisters: Elizabeth Alice (9), Anna-Margaret May (8), and Penelope Olivia (4). Beth, Maggie, and Poppy are particularly excited to mother their new real life baby-doll. Welcome to the family, our Ro!

3 Likes

Our baby girls have arrived! Rose Elizabeth and Florence May join eager older brothers Peter Michael (10), Henry Merit (7), and Oliver Edward (4). We’re so excited to enjoy the holiday season as a cozy, huge family. Welcome, Ro & Flo, our little ladies!

2 Likes