Imaginary Birth Announcements!

We are proud to announce the final additions to our family! Our twins were born yesterday around 12:34 and each 4 minutes apart. [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] was born first and [name_u]December[/name_u] [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] followed shortly after. We are so happy that our family is finally complete!

Malachi’s middle name [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is after his paternal great-grandfather and [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] was the maiden name of his maternal grandmother. December’s middle name [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is for my best friend who recently passed away and [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is after DH’s aunt.

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_u]December[/name_u] join their many older siblings: [name_u]Penrose[/name_u] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] (27), [name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] (24), [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] (23), Heminway [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] (20), [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] (18), [name_u]America[/name_u] [name_f]Demi[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] (15), [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Altalune[/name_f] (15), [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] (14), [name_m]Holmes[/name_m] [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] (12), [name_u]Merritt[/name_u] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] (9), [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] (7), [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] (7), [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_m]Jaxsen[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] (7), [name_f]Holiday[/name_f] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] (3), and [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] (1).

[name_u]Penrose[/name_u], [name_u]Harley[/name_u], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]America[/name_u], [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_u]Merritt[/name_u], [name_f]Clarity[/name_f], [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f], [name_u]Billie[/name_u], [name_f]Holiday[/name_f], [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], and [name_u]December[/name_u]

2 Likes

We are happy to announce the birth of our first children! [name_m]Rockwell[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Halley[/name_u]. We’re overjoyed to have these little miracles in our life.

3 Likes

We received the most beautiful blessing from above yesterday morning in the form of [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], who made her debut at 9:05 AM, 7 pounds, 4 ounces.

[name_f]Sistine[/name_f] was named for the Italian chapel, which was a work of divine devotion by [name_m]Michelangelo[/name_m]. It is our greatest hope that little [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] grows to honor God with whatever her life’s purpose may be, and that her architectural namesake will inspire her always. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is both a family name and a virtue that we ask [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] to give to others and herself. If our child can always find grace, she will always find peace.

[name_f]Sistine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is the seventh child that we have been given the honor of raising. Her siblings are as overjoyed as we are to welcome this last joyous new life into our family. She joins sisters [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_f]Callalily[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], as well as brothers [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Rhema, [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u], [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u], and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Zephaniah[/name_m].

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_f]Sistine[/name_f]. You are loved forevermore.

4 Likes

Our family just seems to not stop creating girls and we are not complaining. We have given this new precious addition the name [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. We loved the meaning of her first name light, hoping that she will never be afraid to shine her light into what it often seems to be very dark world. The middle name [name_f]Iris[/name_f] was added to match her older sisters.

[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] joins the members of our girl gang: [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (Mar) (13), [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (Gia) (10), [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Flor[/name_f] (Sera) (7) and [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (Ali) (3). Your arrival has been much appreciated.

1 Like

Loving the sibling set :heart_eyes:. I read it to my sister and we both think you’ve created a wonderful masterpiece.

1 Like

Please welcome [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] to the world. She joins sister [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] (2.5).

Both [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and Teresa’s middle names come from famous ballets.

(Just to be clear, this is a fake kid. I am way to young to have children.)

3 Likes

Loving your sibsets, @MiriamK & @seawillow!

2 Likes

Yesterday, we welcomed our last child: another daughter! Sweet child, we did not expect you, but your arrival has been a wonderful surprise. For her first name, we wanted something that celebrated the newest addition to our family, whose discovery was a shock at first. We were sold on [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f], which means bearer of good news. To match her older sisters, the middle name [name_f]Lily[/name_f] was chosen.

Thank you so much for making us a family of eight, [name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]! She joins the rest of our girl gang: [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (Mar) (16), [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (Gia) (13), [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Flor[/name_f] (Sera) (10), [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (Ali) (6) and [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] (Kia) (3).

Dear [name_f]Evie[/name_f], you have completed us.

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] and [name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f] [name_f]Praise[/name_f]. You will be forever loved and cherished, and we hope your lives reflect the hopes we wrapped your names in.

4 Likes

[name_u]Lux[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] evened out the squad! Her siblings- [name_m]Marsden[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Lyle[/name_u] are thrilled to have a new addition.

3 Likes

I would like to introduce my triplet boys, Kasper Nicholas, Sebastian Bram, and Aksel Max. They join proud big sisters Clara Josefine(3) and Agnes Sofia(5).

3 Likes

I would like to introduce my lovely quintuplets:
[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], [name_u]Anderson[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], Jaquie [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f].

They will be joining their 3 older siblings:
[name_f]Kaylee[/name_f] [name_f]Linda[/name_f] (9), [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] (6) and [name_u]Baker[/name_u] [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] (3).

1 Like

I would like to introduce [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] who join older siblings [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] and [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] (6).

1 Like

Someone else loves the beautiful [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]! Oh, how I adore that name. [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is gorgeous.

1 Like

Please welcome [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] to the world! They’ve already been nicknamed [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] by their older siblings [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]. We are overjoyed to have them in our life.

1 Like

[name_f]Fae[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] made her grand entrance last night. She joins older sister [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Arielle[/name_f] (5) and brother [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] (2), who are both besotted.

[name_f]Sistine[/name_f] Grace!? Be still my beating heart… oh my oh my :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m so obsessed with that name!

Three days ago, we welcome our beautiful baby boy into the world. He was born at 7 lbs, 3 ounces. His name is [name_m]Makoa[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. [name_m]Makoa[/name_m] is to remember DH and I’s honeymoon to [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is for his grandfather who passed away a few years ago. It was his middle name. DH has been calling him [name_u]Mack[/name_u], but I have been calling him [name_m]Makoa[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] since he is my koala bear. Our 4-year-old daughter, [name_f]Aleka[/name_f] [name_u]Jess[/name_u], is very happy to meet her new baby brother (even if she was hoping for a sister :wink:)

Though we thought our family was complete, life had other plans! [name_u]Early[/name_u] this morning we welcomed our surprise baby girl - [name_f]Illyria[/name_f] [name_f]Vespertine[/name_f] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u].

[name_f]Illyria[/name_f] joins her older siblings [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] [name_m]Alexei[/name_m], [name_u]Voltaire[/name_u] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], [name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_f]Aristeia[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] [name_m]Osiris[/name_m].

[name_f]Aristeia[/name_f] is so excited to have a sister to play with!

Now our family really is complete!