Impressions of these names? Would you want any of these names to be your name?

[name]Hi[/name] all -

The berry community has been incredibly helpful these last couple months - my husband and I are beginning to plan for baby #2 and after a long and agonizing experience with naming our first born son (his name is [name]Victor[/name] [name]David[/name] MyMaidenName MyHusbandsLastName) we are hoping to have a list of two - four potential names locked and loaded for the next baby as early as possible this go around. After gathering lots of great suggestions from various berries we realize that we are looking for something that has a friendly feeling (to help temper some of the intensity that many people associate with [name]Victor[/name]). We need a name that works for both English and Spanish speakers as well. Our list is a little shorter now (my husband has shot down many of the names that berries have suggested, including [name]Odetta[/name], which was a tough one for me to let go of!).

Now I’m looking for impressions of the following names and/or feedback if you would especially like to be named one of the following names or really WOULDN’T want that name. Thanks in advance!

[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Nancy[/name]
[name]Luisa[/name]
[name]Paulina[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Rosetta[/name]
[name]Rosalia[/name]
[name]Roslyn[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Arcadia[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name]

I like most of these but if I had to chose what I would like to be called, prob either [name]Veronica[/name] or [name]Corinne[/name]. Only prob with the former is you are then trapped in the ‘V’ names for other bubs. [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Odette[/name] or [name]Corinne[/name] [name]Odetta[/name] may work?
I also love
[name]Veronica[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name] [name]Rosalia[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name] [name]Luisa[/name]

My favourites from your list are [name]Thea[/name], [name]Linnea[/name], [name]Rosalia[/name], [name]Roslyn[/name] (I like [name]Rosalind[/name] too) and [name]Corinne[/name]. They sound sweet, fresh pretty, but not too frilly.
[name]Nancy[/name], [name]Paulina[/name] & [name]Veronica[/name] sound a bit dated to me.
[name]Luisa[/name] & [name]Rosetta[/name] are OK, just not my style.
[name]Arcadia[/name] - is this a name for a person? That’s my impression!

New[/name]]If I were to rename myself from your list, I, would probably choose: [name]Linnea[/name] or [name]Arcadia[/name]. [name]Rosetta[/name], unfortunately, reminds me of the language software, [name]Rosetta[/name] [name]Stone[/name].

From your list, I’d like to be [name]Thea[/name] or a [name]Linnea[/name].

I definitely wouldn’t want to be a [name]Nancy[/name] or [name]Paulina[/name].

[name]Thea[/name] – I prefer the longer [name]Theadora[/name] with [name]Thea[/name] as a nickname.
[name]Nancy[/name] – A bit out-of-date for my taste. (no offense)
[name]Luisa[/name] – [name]LOVE[/name] this name!
[name]Paulina[/name] – Cute.
[name]Linnea[/name] – Interesting, not sure how it pairs with [name]Victor[/name] though.
[name]Rosetta[/name] – This is adorable! I love it.
[name]Rosalia[/name] – Same, love it.
[name]Roslyn[/name] – Also love it.
[name]Veronica[/name] – Okay, would be really cute to have the matching V initials.
[name]Arcadia[/name] – I spent [name]WAY[/name] too much time in arcades as a child to like this, ha.
[name]Corinne[/name] – Core-een or [name]Cor[/name]-inn? I prefer the latter, but it’s cute either way.

Wow, thanks for all the quick responses everyone!

[name]Corinne[/name] would be pronounced core-inn, for what it’s worth.

This feedback is great, I see some real consensus around some of these names so far. [name]Will[/name] be curious to see what else people have to share. Thank you!

[name]Thea[/name] - Cute
[name]Nancy[/name] - Okay, a bit dated
[name]Luisa[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Paulina[/name] - Okay, a bit dated
[name]Linnea[/name] - Eh
[name]Rosetta[/name] - [name]Stone[/name]…no
[name]Rosalia[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Roslyn[/name] - Eh
[name]Veronica[/name] - Like
[name]Arcadia[/name] - No
[name]Corinne[/name] - Like

So my faves are [name]Luisa[/name] and [name]Rosalia[/name]!

I’d most definitely want to be [name]Thea[/name]. I love this name, but that could be bias as it’s close to my name. The meaning is lovely, too.

[name]Thea[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]!!
[name]Nancy[/name] - Dated.
[name]Luisa[/name] - Adorable. I especially love this as a middle name.
[name]Paulina[/name] - It’s okay.
[name]Linnea[/name] - Not bad.
[name]Rosetta[/name] - [name]Stone[/name]?
[name]Rosalia[/name] - Pretty.
[name]Roslyn[/name] - I prefer [name]Rosalind[/name] by miles.
[name]Veronica[/name] - Meh.
[name]Arcadia[/name] - Video game.
[name]Corinne[/name] - It’s kinda cute.

[name]Thea[/name] and [name]Rosalia[/name] only from your list. I really love [name]Thea[/name], meaning and sound.

[name]Thea[/name] - Sounds really sweet.
[name]Nancy[/name] - Too dated for me.
[name]Luisa[/name] - A lot of people seem to like it, but I wouldn’t want it as my name.
[name]Paulina[/name] - I don’t like any names with [name]Paul[/name] in them.
[name]Linnea[/name] - Interesting sound. Could be very nice!
[name]Rosetta[/name] - [name]Stone[/name]. I’m not into it.
[name]Rosalia[/name] - No, again.
[name]Roslyn[/name] - This is the best ‘[name]Ros[/name]’ name you have.
[name]Veronica[/name] - I don’t know if I’d go for 2 “V” names together.
[name]Arcadia[/name] - Not my style.
[name]Corinne[/name] - Cute!

The only one I’d want to be named is [name]Corinne[/name]. The others are nice but I don’t particularly like them.

I would not mid being named:

[name]Thea[/name] or [name]Nancy[/name]

My favorites are [name]Thea[/name], [name]Linnea[/name], [name]Rosalia[/name], [name]Veronica[/name], and [name]Corrine[/name]. [name]Veronica[/name] and [name]Victor[/name] might be a bit much as a pair, though. I love [name]Thea[/name] [name]Corrine[/name]. If [name]Rosalind[/name] was an option instead of [name]Roslyn[/name] that would definitely be my favorite. [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Corrine[/name] or [name]Thea[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] would be absolutely lovely.

[name]Thea[/name] : I quite like this. It’s simple yet strong.
[name]Nancy[/name]: Too outdated for me.
[name]Luisa[/name] : [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Paulina[/name] : [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Rosetta[/name] : Too frilly.
[name]Rosalia[/name]: Reminds me of the pokemon of the same name, ahaha.
[name]Roslyn[/name] : meh.
[name]Veronica[/name] : Quite like this, only problem is the connotations of archie comics.
[name]Arcadia[/name] : [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Corinne[/name] : meh.

[name]Thea[/name] - if you need a name that works in Spanish, this is out. [name]Even[/name] if you pronounce it [name]TAY[/name]-a, a Spanish speaker would hear that as [name]Tea[/name].
[name]Nancy[/name]- This is a little dated.
[name]Luisa[/name] - This is outdated for most Spanish speakers I know. I would go with [name]Lucia[/name].
[name]Paulina[/name]- Not bad
[name]Linnea[/name]- it’s ok. NMS, but it’s ok.
[name]Rosetta[/name]- [name]Rosetta[/name] [name]Stone[/name] software kills this name.
[name]Rosalia[/name]- it works in Spanish and it’s pretty.
[name]Roslyn[/name]- prefer [name]Rosalia[/name] if you’re going to with [name]Rose[/name] name.
[name]Veronica[/name]- actually my favorite of your list. Works in both languages, goes well with [name]Victor[/name]
[name]Arcadia[/name] - All I think is video arcade with this one. The pronunciation changes in Spanish too, which would bother me.
[name]Corinne[/name] - don’t think it works so well in Spanish, but it’s pretty.

[name]Rosalia[/name], [name]Veronica[/name], [name]Rosalyn[/name], and [name]Corinne[/name] are the only ones I like

I love the names [name]Luisa[/name] and [name]Corinne[/name]! I’m not to keen on [name]Linnea[/name] because it reminds me too much of “linear” or [name]Arcadia[/name] because it’s like “arcade”.

[name]Corinne[/name] is by far my favorite on your list. Second would be [name]Luisa[/name].

Thanks again, everyone. I appreciate your thoughts and will talk to my native spanish speaker husband about the concerns with [name]Thea[/name] - he thinks it works but I’ll mention the feedback. Thanks again, so much!