It’s competition time! 🎁

This competition is now closed

Thanks to everyone who entered! Winners have now been announced below :arrow_down: and I’ve also sent you all a PM with details of how to claim your prize.

What’s the prize?

We’re giving away a $50 Amazon gift card every day this week (Sunday, April 26 - Saturday, May 2, ET) to celebrate the launch of our shiny new Forums community! :confetti_ball:

How can you enter?

Just complete the @discobot interactive tutorial to earn your Certified badge. It’s fun, takes less than 5 minutes to complete, and we can promise at least one :unicorn:

If you’re new here, you should receive a greetings message from @discobot, which you can find by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner of your screen.

Alternatively, send the bot :robot: a message by clicking on his name above, or type the following anywhere to get started:

@discobot start tutorial

How are the winners selected?

Everyone who earns their Certified badge each day (midnight-midnight, ET) will be automatically entered into a random prize draw to win a $50 Amazon voucher. All winners will be announced at the end of the week.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Last chance to win! :gift:

A reminder that today, [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] [name_f]May[/name_f] 2, is your last chance to enter our @discobot :robot: competition!

Entry will close at midnight tonight (ET).

Since we had such a flurry of entries towards the start of the week, we will choose our 7 winners at random from everyone who entered, regardless of which day they got their Certifed badge.

I will announce the winners here :point_down: tomorrow. Good luck!

3 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

And the winners are…

@eloiseattheplaza
@bjoy
@TrulyBrilliant
@SophieGreenEyes
@daniemc
@shelby07
@bailey32813

Congratulations to you all! Please check your inboxes for a PM from me with details about how to claim your $50 voucher :gift:

3 Likes