I've got 2 names each...but NOBODY likes either!

I know why people don’t like them! You’re using very terrible spellings. Try the original ones…

I have little time to post these days with the new babies but this evening my lovely mum is on duty and I’ve escaped to the study to keep up with my emails. I wanted to take a few moments to reply to this thread after quickly scanning it.
I would agree with the others, OP, your name choices are lovely but I would perhaps go with the “normal” spellings of them, how about using a unique middle name? As a teacher I would hate to think your child would be picked on because of his/her name and the spelling of it :frowning: Good luck :slight_smile:
[name]Jill[/name], I would like to say that we haven’t crossed paths much on here but I know that people truly appreciate your wonderful thoughts and suggestions here and you must keep them coming :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

Your spellings are really bad…

[name]Every[/name] time I’ve heard big momma it was in reference to a grandmother; generally (at least in my experience) one who has played a large role in their grandchild’s upbringing.

I believe that the names themselves are nice, but I’m not a fan of any of the spellings. It’s all very confusing, and it wouldn’t be too fair to the child to give them a name that they would have to spell out for everyone, all the time…

I personally would not misspell my child’s name and doom them to a life of trying to explain exactly how much Demerol I was on at the time I spelled them. >.>

Then again, I’m a traditionalist in some ways. I also spent the better part of my life spelling my last name. “No, No…that’s M O N T E S SPACE CAPITAL D E SPACE CAPITAL O C A. Montes De Oca. Yes. It’s Spanish. Yes, that’s really my last name.”

Twinkle, I just read this and laughed out loud. Several times.