JANELLE! Also Heidi

What do you think of a girl’s name [name]Janelle[/name]?
And what about [name]Heidi[/name]?
All opinions appreciated! :slight_smile:

When I hear [name]Janelle[/name] I think of the Teen Mom who was just an awful character in general.

[name]Heidi[/name] is a lovely name however.

Like @east93, I think of the Teen Mom. I like the name [name]Janel[/name] (which is my own middle name) well enough, but it’s not my style. I prefer [name]Jane[/name].

[name]Heidi[/name] is sweet, but to quote [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name], “it’s still in the Alps.” Or, she’s hanging out with [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Pratt[/name] in LA.

Ok thanks.

I’m not mad on [name]Janelle[/name], but I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Heidi[/name]!! It’s super cute on a baby and ages well! :wink:

I prefer [name]Adelheid[/name] to [name]Heidi[/name]. [name]Janelle[/name] is ok. It makes me think of a character in ‘Neighbours’ a while back.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Heidi[/name]. It’s on our list!

Not a fan of [name]Janelle[/name]–its sounds like an 80s teen mom to me.

I don’t like [name]Heidi[/name]. I think [name]Janelle[/name] is fine. I know several people with that name, all in their twenties.

I always thought [name]Janelle[/name] & [name]Janette[/name] were sweet. I think right now there’s the [name]Janelle[/name] from Teen Mom association but that will fade.

[name]Heidi[/name] was once associated with an Mtv reality show too, but I doubt that comes to mind for many anymore.

The [name]Heidi[/name] Fleiss is a more enduring association

I’ve never been a fan personally but it’s a fine name.

Agree. [name]Janelle[/name] sounds ugh. [name]Heidi[/name] is darling.

I like [name]Janelle[/name]. It’s not really my style, but it’s a pretty name and not very common. I’ve never seen Teen Mom.

[name]Heidi[/name] is pretty too. It’s all Alps and red cheeks to me, no negative associations.

I think [name]Heidi[/name] is way more attractive than [name]Janelle[/name]. [name]Janelle[/name] seems a bit dated to me. Like a passing fad. I love [name]Heidi[/name], it’s so underused, feminine, and soft.

I don’t like [name]Janelle[/name]. But [name]Heidi[/name] is very nice.

I love [name]Heidi[/name] but I know about half a dozen middle aged conservative Adventist women named [name]Janelle[/name] so that name feels very dated to me.

Adventist? Like, Seventh-day Adventist? This intrigues me, haha, I’m an Adventist and have only ever come across one [name]Jenelle[/name], and she’s only about 5-8 years older than me. I quite like [name]Jenelle[/name], even though it feels a bit dated, but [name]Heidi[/name] and [name]Janelle[/name] don’t really appeal to me at all, sorry.

[name]Heidi[/name] is lovely, though I’m not too fond of [name]Janelle[/name], it feels like trying to modernise [name]Jane[/name] by sticking the trendy -elle ending onto it.

Another vote for [name]Heidi[/name]. Adorability.
I don’t have the Teen Mom association with [name]Janelle[/name], but I think it’s less name-ish, more watery, not as strong as [name]Heidi[/name]. [name]Heidi[/name] makes me think of a spunky little fireball.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Heidi[/name]!
[name]Janelle[/name] just makes me think of the dreadful Teen Mom character.

I think both are pretty. [name]Every[/name] [name]Heidi[/name] I have known has been super nice!

There are dozens of names I like more, but I find [name]Janelle[/name] to be a likeable and pleasant name. [name]Heidi[/name] is not really my cup of tea… but nothing wrong with it.