July / August / September 2024 Babies

@ladyhope I totally understand the not expecting it to happen so soon thing! I’m with a new partner (we’ve known/liked each other for about a year but only been together about 4 months) and we didn’t decide this is something we wanted to try for until Thanksgiving. First cycle of trying was [name_u]December[/name_u] and BOOM here we are. :joy:

It’s crazy how fast/soon it happened! I’m still in shock honestly.

1 Like

How is everyone doing? So far so good over here. [name_f]My[/name_f] bloating is much better thankfully. Mild cramping and lower back pain still and so sleepy lol!

[name_f]My[/name_f] first scan is 2/1. Praying for a heartbeat this time!!!

OP can we maybe get a list of everyone’s due date in the main post? I think it would be fun to keep up with all of us that way!

1 Like

@ladyhope not doing so hot over here. been struggling with improper/inconsistent hcg rise and have been dealing with somewhat consistent spotting (I wouldn’t quite deem it bleeding yet?) for the last few days. No cramping or pain, so doctor told me to just keep an eye on it and if it doesn’t worsen before my beta on [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] then we’ll just proceed as planned, but I have a feeling it’s not a good sign. I’m not quite 6 weeks yet so there’s not much that can be done but monitor it anyway.

Fingers crossed for all of you! Hopefully my issues clear up soon, whether positively or negatively, because I might lose my mind if they don’t :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@hvnewton Sorry to hear your still in limbo. I hope things resolve positively for you. If it helps, I had multiple boughts of spotting and it just ended up being my cervix responding to all the hormone changes. It went away by 10 weeks and baby was completely fine.

1 Like

Fingers and toes crossed for you!

1 Like

So sorry to hear!I hope everything clears up for you. Had a scare last night with some bright red spotting too. There was a time in my first pregnancy where I bled heavily at 6 months along but our girl arrived safely at 39 weeks.

Graciously bowing out of this thread as my hcg level from yesterday confirmed this pregnancy is ending.

Best of luck & wishes to all of you. Hoping you all have healthy pregnancies, sticky babies, and the happiest of families :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry.

I had my first ultrasound yesterday. Based on LMP I should have been 7 weeks on Wednesday, but I do have long cycles so I probably ovulated like a week and a half later than “normal.” We saw the gestational sac but nothing else. I guess maybe I’m like 5-5.5 weeks instead of 7. I’m going back on 2/19 for another ultrasound. I’m going to try not to lose my mind in these 2 weeks!! I was very upset yesterday because my last pregnancy was a miscarriage and we didn’t know until we had our first ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. So I was just so hoping to see and hear baby yesterday. At least there wasn’t a baby in there with no heartbeat, there just wasn’t anything we could see at all. I am praying it was just too early and not a blighted ovum. I understand that with my late ovulation though this is normal, and I dealt with it before (having to adjust my dates due to late ovulation). I guess I just didn’t think about it because it has been almost 7 years since my one successful pregnancy. Thanks for letting me vent! I hope you are all doing well.

1 Like

Hoping the next couple weeks go by fast for you and you get to see a happy and healthy little babe bouncing around :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I finally caved and got an at home Doppler this round. I tried using it the last couple weeks and finally last night we heard baby’s heartbeat :face_holding_back_tears: I’ll be 9 weeks on [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]. Haven’t set up an appointment with the docs yet- waiting to hear about insurance coverage as I’m still hopeful for a homebirth. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! And awww yay! I’m so happy for you! Hearing the heartbeat is the best thing ever.

1 Like

Thank you so much :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How is everyone doing? :heart: I was able to set up my first appointment with the midwives for the 27th. :two_hearts: So excited I get to plan to have a baby at home. :face_holding_back_tears:

How are you all feeling?:two_hearts: I feel like it’s been pretty quiet on here :sweat_smile: @Mumofgirls @LibelluleClaire @Luellia @BlueFeathers @TranquilWyvern @kdkies @ladyhope

Hello all!

I’m expecting baby number three! I have almost 2 year old twins, [name_m]Jago[/name_m] and [name_f]Verity[/name_f]. I was a member of NB throughout the twins’ pregnancy and was in similar group to this and it really helped me and the input on baby names were great.

I am 16+4 weeks along and have just about got over the nausea which has been hellish this time around, way worse than the twins which made me think it was another multiples pregnancy before we got a private scan at 7 weeks and there was only one baby (thank goodness, I love being a twin mama but four children under 3 would probably do me in). [name_f]My[/name_f] due date is the 27th of [name_m]August[/name_m].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone is doing well and that mums and babies are happy and healthy.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] we have anybody who is going down the team green route? I think we are going to find out this time but with the twins we didn’t find out so had a lovely surprise.

3 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Lunette!! That’s so exciting! I’m glad you’re past the nausea now. You are just over a week ahead of me. I think we’re planning on finding out, but I was almost convinced to wait :smile:

Crickets over here :cricket: how is everyone?! I’m nearly halfway and finally have a date for our scan!!

Hello all!

Almost 19 weeks! Time is flying by with this pregnancy, don’t know if it’s because I have two toddlers this time around. We celebrated J and V’s second birthday last week and I can’t believe I have proper little toddlers now and just waiting for the terrible twos to start in full force.

We had another private scan on [name_m]Friday[/name_m] and the lady asked if we wanted to know the gender and I was still 50/50 if I wanted to know but when given the option out of the blue like that I jumped on the chance…it’s a girl!!! We told our family and close friends on [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] when we had a little get together for the twins’ birthday but it wasn’t a big gender reveal or anything.

The twins are still a bit confused by the idea of a baby but I think the idea of baby sister is solidifying the idea a bit more. I’m beginning to feel her a lot more and I’m so excited for J and V to feel the kicks!

4 Likes

Oh that’s so exciting!! Congratulations on your little girl! :tulip::tulip::tulip: I can’t believe we’re both so close to halfway. I feel like it goes by so much faster after your first (and second).