July / August / September 2024 Babies

[name_f]Baby[/name_f] girl is here! She arrived on the 23rd of [name_m]August[/name_m] and is 6lbs9oz. She’s healthy and happy! We are home and settling into our newborn bubble.

6 Likes

Oh congratulations!!! So glad to hear you’re both doing well!! :tulip:

[name_m]Little[/name_m] Miss [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is very well and has definitely captured the hearts of the twins. For those who didn’t see the birth announcement we did go with [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] (although for a moment we did almost go for Romy).

Full name is [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] :hibiscus:

8 Likes

Such a gorgeous name!! :heart_eyes: I’ll have to go check out your announcement :blush:

@lunette Congratulations on baby Zinnia!! :purple_heart:

@WildroseofJuillet Your due date must be getting close now?!

1 Like

Yes! 10 days :smile: I thought for sure I was going to have him a week ago. We went to the fair and it got some contractions going for 3 days straight. [name_f]My[/name_f] midwife said it was due to irritation and that it wasn’t the real deal yet. So here we are over a week later :sweat_smile: but I’m hopeful he’ll come this week. Our first 2 came at 39 weeks and our 3rd came at 39+5. I’ll be 38+5 tomorrow, so crossing my fingers for soon.

4 Likes

@WildroseofJuillet Oh wow! So close!! :partying_face: Here’s hoping he arrives this week and you’re not stuck being pregnant into the 40+ range! So uncomfortable!! :weary:

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@WildroseofJuillet Thinking of you! I hope things are going well and that baby arrived safely (if they’ve arrived!) Xx

1 Like

Thank you!! [name_m]Little[/name_m] guy was born [name_m]Friday[/name_m]! I was 40+1. I’m going to make a birth announcement on here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congratulations!! Enjoy all the baby snuggles. :heart:

1 Like

@WildroseofJuillet Woohoo!! Congratulations!! :partying_face::gift_heart:

1 Like

Thank you both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like