Kylie Jenner baby number 2

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_m]Jenner[/name_m] confirmed that she is expecting her second child with [name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u]. Older sister is [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] and she hasn’t said if it is a girl or boy. I have a feeling it’s not going to start with an S because they don’t want it to be too matchy, but there’s lots of good S word names. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite guess is Breezi, haha.

Some guesses that fit with [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] (nature/word name):
[name_u]Lux[/name_u]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
Winter/Wynter
[name_f]Bloom[/name_f]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u]
[name_u]Halo[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
Monarch
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaze[/name_u]
[name_f]Breeze[/name_f]
[name_m]Knight[/name_m]
[name_u]Noble[/name_u]
[name_u]Brave[/name_u]
[name_u]Verse[/name_u]
[name_u]Mars[/name_u]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]

[name_u]Or[/name_u] they could go totally different and choose something like [name_f]Cozette[/name_f] or [name_u]Niko[/name_u].

1 Like

i’m excited to see what they come up with!

i’m thinking maybe …
[name_u]Flame[/name_u]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_u]Comet[/name_u]
[name_f]Cherry[/name_f]
[name_u]Azure[/name_u]
[name_f]Peaches[/name_f]
Faye/Fae

I’m looking forward to what they name the baby! [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] created a storm when that was announced (mind the pun), I’d love to see [name_u]Lux[/name_u] used.

[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilou[/name_f]
[name_f]Azula[/name_f]
[name_f]Azura[/name_f]
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

Looking at PPs suggestions it seems we all think the same kinda vibe!

I saw a poll on Instagram about what they’ll name baby #2 and I loved the suggestions of Cloudi, [name_f]Raini[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunni[/name_f] :joy:

For some reason I’m drawn to [name_u]Angel[/name_u] if it’s a girl. Definitely something unusual and wordy that’ll cause a bit of a media storm!

I’ll be jealous if they use Peach or Peaches, they’re kinda GPs of mine. :peach:

Although, let’s be honest, it would probably be Peachi. :joy:

1 Like

[name_m]Astro[/name_m] 100% !!

3 Likes

somehow i think this is out of the question for any celebrity for the time being :grimacing:

google Lovely Peaches if you’re confused, but do so at your own discretion

2 Likes

I can maybe see [name_f]Charm[/name_f] for a girl, but I’m not sure the babies name will be predictable. You never know with this family :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That was one of my picks for Kylie’s first baby before they revealed the name [name_f]Stormi[/name_f], and that they had broken with the more recent trend for one syllable names in the family!

1 Like

[name_m]Astro[/name_m], [name_u]Flame[/name_u] or [name_m]Pharaoh[/name_m] for a boy.

All of these are really good guesses!

I’m also thinking maybe [name_u]Golden[/name_u] or [name_f]Goldie[/name_f], Electra/Elektra, [name_f]Coral[/name_f], [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_u]Bliss[/name_u], maybe even [name_u]Houston[/name_u] for a boy because that is where [name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] is from.

1 Like

Ooh yeah I could see [name_u]Golden[/name_u]!

I thought I heard somewhere it was a boy but reading now it sounds like maybe not. Either way, I know that when she was naming [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] she really liked [name_f]Rose[/name_f] so I’d say to look for that.

Another is something very out of the box so look for something eccentric as well.

1 Like

So it’s confirmed a boy and my final guesses are [name_u]Noble[/name_u], [name_m]Knight[/name_m], [name_u]Verse[/name_u], [name_u]Golden[/name_u], Bless/Bliss, Given or Rise/Risen. Guess we’ll have to wait a few days until the announce his name!

4 Likes

His name is [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]! I think [name_f]Stormi[/name_f] and [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] are cute together.

6 Likes

Okay [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] is fabulous!

4 Likes

Okay so since she just announced they are changing his name from [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], I’m going back with my original guesses for the new name! I’m so curious what they will pick. I’m sure they will keep the middle name as [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] too.

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Aire[/name_u] [name_m]Webster[/name_m] is nice, I’m just sure there’s frequently going to be the question of if it is pronounced like [name_f]Air[/name_f] or Airy.

New thread: