Life With Beans baby names

Sylvie [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] are just wonderful!

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] did say they’ve had [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]'s name picked out for a couple of years… I think that definitely gives them non-berry berry / name enthusiast status!

2 Likes

what does GP mean?

1 Like

I love their names! They are pretty nameberry-esque to me :joy: [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite, as a whole combo, are [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m].

Guilty Pleasure :grinning:

1 Like

@brigham_sinclair It means “guilty pleasure” - that being: a name you really love, but wouldn’t actually use on a child (usually because it’s too “out there”). :blush:

Here’s a list of common Nameberry terms you might come across…

2 Likes

oh that’s so weird

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

I’m glad someone did a post on them! I find them fascinating. I love her naming style, and I actually really like [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] as a name, (I’ve seen it being used a few times this year) but I’m just not sure it goes with the rest of her names.

Sylvie [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is just a perfect sister set .
For me [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] are my favourites of the boys.
And [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] are handsome classics, though perhaps not my favourites.

I think [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] would have worked perfectly with both [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and the other boys names well.

1 Like

I love [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! But they are all beautiful names!

I love their YouTube channel. They seem so lovely.

I love [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] it is super cute. To me [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] doesn’t really match [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] but its still cute. [name_u]Love[/name_u] love [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] though.

Out of the other children my favourite is [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u].

They’re all names that I should love in theory but somehow I don’t :see_no_evil:
They’re still lovely names of course, my favourites are [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] & [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] (though I trip over the v-w change; I would love this as [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f]).

I LOVE that they call [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Hank[/name_m]. Great joy! And [name_m]Otto[/name_m] :sob:

Apparently [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] was almost called [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] or [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

I think their kids’ names really work for them. Totally fit their vibe.

My favorites are [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] are cute too.

Sylvie [name_f]Winona[/name_f], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] are :heart_eyes:

I have seen them before. [name_u]Love[/name_u] their channel & their Instagram.

My favorite first names are: [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] & [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]

My favorite middle names are: [name_u]George[/name_u] & [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]

My favorite combo is: [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love her kids names
And she is preagnent again!!!

I’m surprised that there has not been a thread to predict. I’m a fan as well and my brain is going.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] are my favorites!