Life With Beans baby names

Life With Beans is a really cute youtube channel about a young Australian couple and their kids. They had their oldest boy in 2012, 11 months later they had another boy, 14 months after that another boy, 13 months after that TRIPLETS (2 boys and a girl) and 3 days ago they welcomed boy/girl twins! I really enjoy their videos and their kids are adorable. Here are their names:

Oldest boys:
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u]

The triplets:
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] (goes by [name_m]Hank[/name_m])
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]

The twins:
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f]

Evan, [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Hank[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] & [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]

What do you think of their names? Which ones are your favorite?

Mine are [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m], but they’re all great tbh.

14 Likes

I love both the girls names! Two little vintage gems! Also love [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m], very sweet

Yes! I was literally going to post asking if anyone else follows them! :grinning: How adorable are the twins?! So stinking cute! I love their names (although [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] is a bit GP for me, but [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] does soften it a little). [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] has been a favourite of mine for a while, and [name_f]Winona[/name_f] adds such a great flare.

2 Likes

LOVE [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]!! <3
And [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] would probably be my favorites of the boys’ names.

Those are pretty fun! I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] nn [name_m]Hank[/name_m]. The rest of the boy names are not my style, but they’re fun & interesting. And go really well together. I like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] a lot, even though prefer it as a nn for [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]. But [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is just :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is my favorite! [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is also quite handsome!

Ooh, these are amazing names :heart_eyes: I’ve come across them before but I didn’t know they had twins now as well — wow!

Love [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], and the middle initials pattern they have going with their multiples is subtle and sweet.

My fave first names are [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], and my favourite combos are [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] :heart:

I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]. I also love the idea of [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] as sisters.

1 Like

I absolutely adore all their names! One of my favourite sets!

Goodness, [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

Love almost every name here! The parents must be non-berry berries :smiley:

5 Likes

Sylvie [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] are just wonderful!

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] did say they’ve had [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]'s name picked out for a couple of years… I think that definitely gives them non-berry berry / name enthusiast status!

2 Likes

what does GP mean?

1 Like

I love their names! They are pretty nameberry-esque to me :joy: [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite, as a whole combo, are [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m].

Guilty Pleasure :grinning:

1 Like

@brigham_sinclair It means “guilty pleasure” - that being: a name you really love, but wouldn’t actually use on a child (usually because it’s too “out there”). :blush:

Here’s a list of common Nameberry terms you might come across…

2 Likes

oh that’s so weird

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

I’m glad someone did a post on them! I find them fascinating. I love her naming style, and I actually really like [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] as a name, (I’ve seen it being used a few times this year) but I’m just not sure it goes with the rest of her names.

Sylvie [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is just a perfect sister set .
For me [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] are my favourites of the boys.
And [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] are handsome classics, though perhaps not my favourites.

I think [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] would have worked perfectly with both [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and the other boys names well.

1 Like