Lola or Opal

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] is one of my favorite names!! I think it sounds so perfect with your kids’ names. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_f]Lola[/name_f] is great too, though! Maybe you could hold onto both names for a while and decide which feels the most right?

1 Like

I love [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!

Thank you so much for your reply I appreciate that:) They can do a gender blood test now at 8 weeks. It picks up the male chromosome in your blood if your are carrying a boy:)

You guys are all amazing!!! This is so helpful, thank you all so much for taking the time to reply, can’t wait to read these to my husband and make a choice​:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

Ah, they start at 8 weeks now? I was thinking of the blood test like NIPT but I thought it started at 9 weeks (but usually done at 10) which I can still see as possible but would be really quick turnaround time for results lol so I was curious if it was this or something else. And I guess most people opt out of the blood test or something because most don’t seem to know til their ultrasound

1 Like

I love [name_f]Opal[/name_f]! I don’t like how wordy/nature-y [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is. I would do a variation of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] to go with [name_f]Opal[/name_f] personally. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] would be beautiful.

If you want to keep [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as is, my vote goes to [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] but [name_f]Opal[/name_f] is a great choice and fits better with the names of the other children!

1 Like

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

I’d be so excited to name my baby that or have that be my given name

1 Like

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is just gorgeous!! I think the flow is great and I can see [name_f]Lola[/name_f] on a child and an adult whereas I struggle to imagine [name_f]Opal[/name_f] on a child. and I personally prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] as well

1 Like

Both are beautiful choices but I love [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

1 Like

I can’t decide!! Both are gorgeous names!! I think [name_f]Lola[/name_f] edges it for me because if the possibility of the nickname ‘Lo’ which I love. Best of luck on your wonderful journey :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! :two_hearts::partying_face:

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a gorgeous name that I like for both first & middle name completely understand why you want this name to be your little darling middle name. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely :rose:

You’ve got two lovely options [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] to me makes more sense of that makes sense she hasn’t got that overtly wordy vibe that [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] has. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is also fun & has this high energetic appeal so completely understand why your loving this one.

However I have to say that my favourite is [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] she’s so ethereal, elegant and has a pretty whimsical sound. [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is just absolutely gorgeous despite being a very wordy choice. This is definitely my favourite!

1 Like

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] is stunning! [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is pretty too but I prefer [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] rose story.

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous. I dislike [name_f]Lola[/name_f]. To me, it is a great Kinks song, but not the name of a person.

1 Like

i personally prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] in terms of sound and the imagery it gives. it feels lighter and sweeter to me than [name_f]Opal[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] flows really nicely as well. Both are beautiful names so you can’t go wrong really.

i would say that [name_f]Lola[/name_f] feels quite cutesy as in i think it suits a baby, toddler, child but its a little more difficult to imagine on a grown woman whereas i think [name_f]Opal[/name_f] would maybe grow with someone a little easier. That isn’t a big thing though if it doesn’t bother you, i really like cute and sweet names.

what do you think of Loulla or [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] with the nn [name_f]Lola[/name_f]?

congratulations to you and your family, good luck :))

1 Like

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is cute! I love [name_f]Opal[/name_f] but [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds a bit nature-y if that makes sense. And I think [name_f]Lola[/name_f] works nicely with your kids’ names :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is okay but feels a little clunky and I can’t imagine [name_f]Lola[/name_f] on a kid past 10. But that’s me personally.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Opal[/name_f] but can’t help feeling like [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a little much with them both being objects lol. If it has lots of meaning though I’d still go for it, [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] are both beautiful

1 Like

I love Opal! It’s more unique, and very pretty :relaxed: Congratulations!

1 Like

Both [name_f]Opal[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] are great choices. However I think that [name_f]Lola[/name_f] is a bit too close to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] as [name_f]Lola[/name_f] is a possible nickname for it. This is less of a big deal as there are other siblings in between them, but still something to keep in mind.

1 Like