Losing Gideon…new FNs for Wolf?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] when I thought my lists were coming together. Oh well! Can’t say I’m not excited for some new inspiration :wink:

[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] has been on thin ice for a while now with Hubby…he’s just not as sold on the name. I loved the combo of [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] sooo much, more so than I think I loved the individual name [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. To me [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] sounds dignified, intelligent, and keen, with a bit of a roguish streak. I like the contrast of a scholarly sounding name that’s a little rough and rakish around the edges.

The blessing and the curse of our name selections is that they’re usually closely tied with character associations, whether from books, movies, plays, mythology, or Biblical/historical figures. In this case, there was a character named [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] in one of our favorite shows, who was exactly like I pictured my [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. I made the mistake of bringing it to Hubby’s attention that here was a good example of the name in action…aaaand then he turned out to be the bad guy!! An AWFUL bad guy at that, devious and manipulative and cruel :frowning: It really damaged the association for me, and it pushed Hubby over the edge into veto territory. [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is now gone.

I’m not ready to give up on [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] as a middle! It’s such a magical, evocative name to me, rich with symbolism. And what little boy (or even grown man) wouldn’t love having such a “cool” middle name? I just need some [name_u]Berry[/name_u] help to find a first name that not only flows well with [name_m]Wolf[/name_m], but also fits with the other names on our lists (see signature). Any and all suggestions are welcome!

UPDATE: Full list on Page 4!

Yay! [name_m]New[/name_m] Sessha challenge. I’m still on a high from [name_f]Selene[/name_f]! I’m not going to pretend to mourn [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], it was never one of my favourites on your list. There! Revenge from the [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] bashing ;).

Okay… here’s my list. I’m trying to bridge the gap between the girls and the boys here.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (well, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], Mr Weasley and wolves? Could it be better?)
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (because how cute would [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] and [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] be? And that Picture book’s not terrible.)
[name_m]Fabian[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (([name_m]Gideon[/name_m]'s bro in [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]. Mrs Weasley’s brothers.)
Gwydion [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (the Welsh God rocks, that’s why)
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (one o my favourite Bible names (that I know of))
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (romantic… [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women)
[name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (teehee, lion wolf? And [name_u]Hero[/name_u] & [name_m]Leander[/name_m])
Lycaon [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (werewolf wolf)
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (because I know how much you love AMSND)
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (would be dashing with sister [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]! And that Miserable thing.)
[name_m]Mikkel[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] ([name_m]Mikkel[/name_m]'s Scandi for [name_m]Michael[/name_m]. I just had to, there’s a Norwegian children’s book with a character called [name_m]Mikkel[/name_m] Rev ([name_m]Mikkel[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]) so this was too cute)
[name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (traveller is suitable for you and hubs. And [name_m]Pippin[/name_m] is cute.)
[name_m]Philemon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (kiss wolf. It’s Biblical right?)
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (teehee! [name_m]Quentin[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]'s an amazing illustrator.)
[name_m]Ranulph[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (raven wolf? oh my WITCHY goodness!! [name_m]Ranulph[/name_m] Fiennes is an AMAZING man and explorer.)
Ravelin [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (raven wolf? oh my WITCHLET!!! Medieval goodness.)
[name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (because I love [name_m]Remus[/name_m] and [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] and… it’s cheesy. [name_m]Remus[/name_m] Lupin and [name_m]Romulus[/name_m] & [name_m]Remus[/name_m].)
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (I love [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], and it’s darn cute with [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. And it’s historical and maybe Biblical?)
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (same as above. Literature’s flooded with great [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]'s… at least Jillly [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]'s Riders.)
[name_m]Silvan[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]/[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]/[name_m]Silvanus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (because… wolf from the forest. Mama wolf and wolf. Because amazing.)
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (victorious wolf)
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (because it’s awesome!)

Hyperion? Hyperion [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]? Too wordy maybe but soo interesting and fun.
[name_m]Gordon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Gryphon[/name_m] (not with [name_m]Wolf[/name_m], obviously)
[name_m]Algernon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (love!)
[name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]/[name_m]Sampson[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Flavian[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Zebulon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (love)
[name_m]Decimus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Irving[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

Also, I forgot to add [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] and now I see Otter has suggested him. Picture book not bad, heh? It’s absolutely enchantingly fully amazing!

Sorry for any repeats!

[name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (might not work as you have [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] on your top girls though)
[name_m]Jotham[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

[name_m]Augustine[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Zebulon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] from those already suggested! [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t really have any other suggestions (sorry!) but will pop back in if I am suddenly inspired. Good luck!

Aww dang I love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]! Anyway,the first name that came to mind for me was [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]! [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. I love [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] in [name_f]Anne[/name_f] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables. [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] goes on and off of my list often because I have a hard time convincing my self I can have 2 boys names on my list that both start with “G”.
My favorite name already suggusted is [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. I love [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] because he was [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]'s oldest son who planed to go pull [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] out of the well, but the other brothers sold [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] first :frowning: A decent example of a good big brother. [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]'s another that goes on and off of my list, I have a hard time convincing myself I can have 2 names that end in -en/eon. . .
Other ideas
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (maybe too similar to peter rabbit?)- Biblical with other great literary characters too
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] - [name_m]Charles[/name_m] Ingalls from little house on the prairie
[name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] or [name_m]Abram[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] - self explainitory
[name_m]Simeon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] - wasn’t going to die until he saw [name_m]Jesus[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] - self explainitory
[name_m]Nehemiah[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] - rebuilt the walls of Jeruselem
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] - [name_m]Saul[/name_m]'s son, [name_m]David[/name_m]'s best friend, great example of friendship

Twin! Always my first responder :slight_smile: I heart you! Haha, I always knew you weren’t a [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] fan, and it does serve me right for being so lukewarm towards [name_f]Natasha[/name_f].
Such a list! I love [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_m]Leander[/name_m], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is awesome, although there is the aardvark cartoon to consider. I like [name_m]Philemon[/name_m], [name_m]Marius[/name_m] (I’m reading another [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Rice[/name_u] novel in which he features prominently!), [name_m]Silvan[/name_m]/[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]/[name_m]Silvanus[/name_m] (Hubby has never been fond), and Lycaon (this is swoon worthy, but probably too arcane for Hubster…plus Lycaon [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] feels a bit redundant. I don’t want to punch people in the face with the wolf thing). [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] makes me think of [name_m]Fabio[/name_m]…eek. And [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] will never fly with Hubby due to the [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] Brothers band. [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] is certainly tempting, largely because of [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Giles[/name_m]! [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_m]Remus[/name_m], and [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] ([name_m]Larry[/name_m]) are hardcore redneck names where I’m from, so I’m not too keen on those, despite [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] from LW. Gwydion is tempting as well! I’ll have to see what Mr. [name_m]Man[/name_m] thinks of it.

mclevine – Hyperion right back at me, eh? :slight_smile: I do love it, but it’s totally out for us, due to a video game we play regularly in which they’re the bad guys. Hubs would never let me live this one down, no matter how gorgeous a name it would make! I love [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], though I prefer this spelling. [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] is intriguing! I adore [name_u]Oberon[/name_u], but he’s been vetoed. [name_m]Casimir[/name_m], I like, but it’s too close to [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. And I do love [name_u]Dorian[/name_u]!

jtucker – I do love [name_m]Lucius[/name_m], but Hubs vetoed him, so it’s good that I love [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] more :slight_smile: [name_m]Jotham[/name_m] will be mistaken by Gotham for Hubs. [name_m]Adrian[/name_m]! Now there’s one I hadn’t thought of…hmm. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is a beautiful name with wonderful associations…but it has been ruined for me by a man involved in a family tragedy, so I could never bring myself to use it. Thanks for the ideas!

kala – [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]!! [name_m]Le[/name_m] gasp :slight_smile: Maybe this time Hubs will come around to him…I’m also loving [name_m]Augustine[/name_m], but [name_u]August[/name_u] has already been vetoed so my hopes for it are not high. [name_m]Landon[/name_m] is another one that falls prey to negative associations, unfortunately. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t you hate it when nasty people ruin all the good names?

ciottolo – Thanks! I think they’re great suggestions, just maybe not for me. [name_m]Zebulon[/name_m] is awfully twinsy with [name_u]Zion[/name_u], and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] I can’t use for personal reasons.

averelladavina – Aww, glad to see some [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] love, even though I’m letting him go. [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] is a lovely character, I’d just feel weird using the name because it’s the last name of one of my closest friends. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] are a bit mainstream for me, but I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] and [name_m]Nehemiah[/name_m]!

Thank you guys for the great suggestions! I’m excited to get a list going :slight_smile:

Oh , how gorgeous is [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] !! [name_f]Love[/name_f] !! But i understand if its not the one for you .

I cant think of any suggestions at the moment but i want to say that [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] is just perfect . Its sounds so handsome . Also I love [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] not as much thought as [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] .

EDIT : Some suggestions .

Gawain Wolf
Tristran/Tristan Wolf
Tobias Wolf
Lyle Wolf
Abraxas Wolf
Alastair/ Alasdair Wolf
Julian Wolf
Percival Wolf

[name_m]Gordon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]!

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] nn [name_m]Thor[/name_m]
[name_m]Justin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Algernon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Clive[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

rollo

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Lothario[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_u]Alexios[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
Niccolo [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]
[name_m]Aloysius[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]

I like the suggestion of [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]! It would go great with [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]!

[name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] “[name_m]Abe[/name_m]”
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Eliakim[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (pr. ehLIEuhkim)
[name_m]Jabin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Josias[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Omri[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

or…

[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] “[name_u]Cal[/name_u]”
[name_m]Lemuel[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Truman[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] “[name_m]Tru[/name_m]”
[name_m]Thornton[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] “[name_m]Thor[/name_m]”

[name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] “[name_m]Abe[/name_m]”
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Eliakim[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] (pr. ehLIEuhkim)
[name_m]Jabin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Josias[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Omri[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

or…

[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] “[name_u]Cal[/name_u]”
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Truman[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] “[name_m]Tru[/name_m]”
[name_m]Thornton[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] “[name_m]Thor[/name_m]”

I know some repeats got past me. These are all over the map, hopefully you like some of them.

Aragorn [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Gerard[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
Macsen [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Merrick[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
Rhydian [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Riordan[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
Shadrach [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Theron[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]

EDIT: I just commented right after you on another thread and noticed that some of my suggestions were on your GP list. Hah. Fail on my part, sorry. Great names, though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Squee, more replies! I’m always so excited for this part…silly Sessha!

bellerose - [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] is one of my faves at the moment, it’s quite dashing. Of your suggestions, my tops are [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] (my Hubs actually likes this name!), and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] (too Crowley? Hm…)

jem - [name_m]Gordon[/name_m] is a lovely thought, especially considering [name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Byron[/name_m], but I have some personal associations that ruin it for me.

rollo - you’re a genius! I’ve had a crush on [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] for AGES, but Hubs has never been on board…nn [name_m]Thor[/name_m] might just change his mind! [name_m]Justin[/name_m] is actually my brother’s name. I loved the idea of [name_m]Algernon[/name_m], and than I looked him up and the meaning is too silly for me to be on board with the name. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is fabulous though!

rkrd - another vote for [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]! I adore [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] on your list, he’s perfect with [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. Hubby has vetoed him in the past, but maybe this time around we’ll have better luck. I love [name_m]Lucien[/name_m], especially with [name_m]Wolf[/name_m], but that’s another Hubby veto. Luckily, I still have [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]!

chrisco - [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] is my favorite from your list, [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] is pretty cool, and it has Biblical cred. I do love [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] too!

peanut - [name_m]Omri[/name_m] and [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] are pure gold! I tried out [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] on Husband because he loves the [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] and Ferb cartoon…the only problem is it’s also our DM’s username, so he thinks it’d be like naming our kid after the DM. Marf. I liked [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] for the two seconds before I remembered [name_f]Miley[/name_f], haha. Thanks for the suggestions!

feyfey! - you changed your avatar, I didn’t recognize you at first. Oooh such a list! Aragorn is beautiful, but might be too [name_m]OTT[/name_m] for Hubs. I’ve been in love with [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] ever since I re-discovered him on [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]'s list the other day. [name_m]Bastian[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], Rhydian, [name_m]Theron[/name_m] and [name_m]Tobin[/name_m] are all going on the list, and I see more votes for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], and [name_m]Leander[/name_m]. Awesome!

Thank you guys so much! I didn’t expect to have a decently long list of options halfway through page 2! :slight_smile:

Was the movie “[name_m]Scott[/name_m] Pilgrim vs the World”. such a shame [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] is [name_f]DIVINE[/name_f]!

There is these books with [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], maybe it would change your mind…Gideon & Otto by Olivier Dunrea | Goodreads

[name_m]Thor[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]/[name_m]Lucan[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Octavius[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Odin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
Voltari [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Zebediah[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Jedediah[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]