Molly or Mollie?

Which variation of [name_f]Molly[/name_f]/Mollie do you like better? I like [name_f]Molly[/name_f] because I think it’s very classic and simple and I like [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] for the exact opposite reasons and think it’s a little more unique and spunky. Let me know what you think!

I like [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] because it puts a unique twist on the name

1 Like

Molly :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f] for the same reasons you like it. It’s an absolute classic and no one will spell it wrong. I also feel that [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] looks a little bit more childish than [name_f]Molly[/name_f], whereas [name_f]Molly[/name_f] feels solid and mature.

1 Like

I much prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f], personally.

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Molly[/name_f], though I can’t really explain why. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Molly feels more elegant to me + no constant spelling corrections

2 Likes

I prefer the look of [name_f]Molly[/name_f].

1 Like

I generally like y ending for these kinds of names, and do here - [name_f]Molly[/name_f].

1 Like

Molly. [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] makes me think of mole-y!

2 Likes

It’s a hard one for me! But ultimately I think I prefer the sweet simplicity of [name_f]Molly[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

I agree!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f], it just looks neater to me

1 Like

Molly for sure!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. Its a classic. No need to mess with a classic!

1 Like

Mollie. [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is the name of a fish breed and [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] sounds cuter.

2 Likes

I prefer the tidy look of [name_f]Molly[/name_f]

1 Like

Molly is simpler.

1 Like

I actually really prefer [name_f]Mollie[/name_f], though I’m not entirely sure why? It just looks a bit more symmetrical to me, I guess?

2 Likes

I know as many Mollys as I do Mollies so the latter isn’t at all unique for me. But, I prefer the look of [name_f]Molly[/name_f].

2 Likes