Moodboards thread ✨

hi!

the other day i did 2 moodboards for my fav combos and i thought there should be a place to share them!

so in this thread drop any moodboards you did (for your own combos or could be someone else’s combo too!)

looking forward to see them :relieved:

4 Likes

these are mines:) there were my firsts ever so they are not perfect and might change! but gonna share them anyway

working on on florian atlas & atlas océano now! which are harder for me bc i don’t really know which color altas is but gonna try :))

5 Likes

Cool thread idea!!! Those moodboards are beautiful!

I’ve already shared this one on the Combo Of The [name_u]Day[/name_u] thread, but I’ll put it here too:

[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]

and then one I did for @venezio after I asked him for a combo he really enjoyed at the time. (incredible combo, honestly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]

7 Likes

@the_common_fool @vida Been wanting to do these, especially cause I’ve been getting back into aesthetics, can I ask what you guys are using to make em?

3 Likes

I use Pinterest for the images (I save the ones I use to a private board), free Canva templates for the set-ups and color palettes, and Tumblr for finding any transparent images I might want to add! I take so much time to make them that I don’t do it often :sweat_smile: but Canva is super helpful for it!

3 Likes

omg beautiful!! they are so accurate
thisbe is really pretty, definitely growing on me lately! and i have a good friend named of mine named lucrecia :relieved:
wilbur solstice is definitely beautiful i agree :heart_eyes: i love how it fits revere’s vibe!

1 Like

Thank you!! :black_heart: I was really proud of both of them haha. And definitely, [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] is a very [name_u]Rev[/name_u] combo for sure. very indicative of his style!

1 Like

lol i don’t know what people normally use! they put so much effort into them (like @the_common_fool :)) i just used a collage called moldiv and put pictures i found in pinterest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh wow that’s a loot of work! i definitely don’t have that patience hahah

1 Like

@vida @the_common_fool thanks! I was just looking at my old aesthetic thread and was thinking about making some

2 Likes

I typically don’t have much patience either :sweat_smile:! I really only do it if I get particularly strong imagery from a combo (:

np! we’d love to see if you decide to make some of course! :grin:

ofc! i totally get that
i only have a strong imagery of the two i did so now that i have an idea i’d probably make an improved one of each with canva :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just thought I’d leave my moodboard for [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] here. Maybe it will give you some inspiration! I don’t get one particular strong colour from [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], though

5 Likes

aw lovely! thank you so much. i agree i don’t see atlas with a particular color! i just picture a little joyful and playful kid :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

There is also this topic:

https://forum.nameberry.com/t/your-own-aesthetics/370636

I use befunky to make moodboards. It also lets you search for free to use images. My favourite website for images is unsplash.

these are so fun to make ! :relieved:

6 Likes

I tend to have different aesthetics for the same combos depending on the day.
Here’s a five-minute-moodboard I made for Olaia [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] - today she feels a little darker and atmospheric…

5 Likes

@aiksx @OpheliaFlora stunning moodboards :heart_eyes: thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

this is just a random thing I made a few weeks ago, not really a moodboard though!

I do want to work on some moodboards for my favourites though!

ETA: just made this one for an 80s theme with Stephanie :two_hearts:

5 Likes