Name for twins! 🌸

I’m expecting twins in May, a boy and a girl! I’ve finally narrowed it down to a FOR SURE girls name. But I’m struggling in the boys name department. So leave a comment stating why or simply cast your vote, if you do so please :grinning:

1. Dahlia and Espen (Aspen)

2. Dahlia and Aspen (but I do prefer pronunciation of Espen)

3. Dahlia and Odin

4. Dahlia and Louis

5. Dahlia and Cypress

6. Dahlia and Leo

I also have a 6 year old named Violet, soon to be 7. And I’d love to stick with whatever I love, not so much concerned with a perfect sibset.

Much love :dizzy:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_m]Odin[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Odin[/name_m] sounds the best with [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], but I like the nature connection of [name_u]Cypress[/name_u].

Oh, [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] & [name_u]Leo[/name_u] sounds perfect to me, and great with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! Congratulations!

4 Likes

With [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], I really like [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] - sunny, earthy and cool.

[name_m]Louis[/name_m] would be my next pick - solid and gentle

[name_u]Cypress[/name_u] is my favourite! It’s earthy and unique, and you could shorten it to [name_m]Cy[/name_m] if you wanted. Very cool! Second fave is [name_u]Leo[/name_u], simple but fun!

1 Like

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_u]Leo[/name_u]

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]! I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] make a lovely set.

1 Like

I think [name_m]Espen[/name_m] will get said as [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]. Also i think [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is unattractive foe a girl and a boy because it has the sound Ass in it! I do think people will automatically think you have twin girls.

[name_m]Odin[/name_m] i dislike

Isnt cypress a brand ? Its also a Country (Cyprus)

[name_m]Louis[/name_m] would be second choice as some people say Lou-Ee and some say Lou-is.

I love [name_u]Leo[/name_u]! So that has my vote! :sauropod::blue_heart:

oh, cypress, for sure! he’s sleek, fun, and spunky :sauropod:

cypress and dahlia are literally perfect :face_holding_back_tears: violet, dahlia, and cypress just make the most perfect set :tulip:

i hope this helped! :sunny:

I love [name_u]Leo[/name_u] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] with [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

I adore [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]!

1 Like

violet, dahlia and aspen/leo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations :tada:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Leo[/name_u] & [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]!

However my overall favourite is [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] I just love the bohemian nature vibes the overall sibling set has and I love how [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] feels so carefree, spirited and outdoorsy. [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] & [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] are gorgeous :herb:

I love [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] & [name_u]Leo[/name_u]!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], & [name_m]Louis[/name_m] is the best pairing for me. I’d pronounce it as [name_u]Louie[/name_u]. I think the other names are too short compared to the other siblings. [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] isn’t my personal taste. I know a guy named Espy. (S Pea pronounciation). Thought I’d mention it since you liked [name_m]Espen[/name_m].

I love [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] or [name_u]Leo[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nature connection and I think [name_m]Cy[/name_m] is such a cool nickname.

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f], lovely!

[name_u]Cypress[/name_u] is beautiful.

So is [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]. Don’t like [name_m]Espen[/name_m], reminds me of ESPN Sports.

[name_u]Cypress[/name_u] is so cool and I love it with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]!