Name Rants

Don’t you dare leave us lol.

2 Likes

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] Lamb would be the cutest name but alas

1 Like

This is how I feel too - I just keep ending up with massive lists and stylistic changes because S/O doesn’t feel ready to discuss until there’s a baby to name :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

name collecting is super fun and I feel this constant urge to keep doing it but a) i don’t like to ask for suggestions bc i feel like it gets old real fast and b) i feel guilty bc my list grows to over 300 names when i’m ttc and then i just have too many options

10 Likes

I cannot understand the hype for the name [name_u]Maverick[/name_u] because all I think of is [name_u]Logan[/name_u] Paul…ugh.

2 Likes

Aiden, Brayden, Caiden, Hayden, Jaden, Kaden, Zaiden.

I just don’t see the appeal.

8 Likes

i am just trying to share the love :pleading_face:

32 Likes

Maybe I’m skimpy on likes but I’ve had an account for over a year and half and that’s never happened to me, which brings me to the question: how??

22 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a maximum on daily likes. Any idea how many you can give?

3 Likes

That used to happen to me all the time :sob: So annoying

6 Likes

Same issue here, with [name_f]Anona[/name_f] [name_u]Harvest[/name_u]

Feeling so uninspired with names lately 🥲 I want to fall in love with something new ughh

13 Likes

Me with my girls 🥲 been loving tons of new boy names but all I have for girls is lonely [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] 🥲

2 Likes

Vowels have been popular lately. Maybe you might try enjoying hard consonant sounds.

[name_m]Cuthbert[/name_m] means one who is famous and bright
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] - elf council

1 Like

the max i believe is 100 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It depends on the user’s trust level

2 Likes

Bruh how is [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] #58 in the US :sob:

8 Likes

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I rant about myself here? :sweat: I’ve loved [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] for quite a long time, and I always wanted people to use it more. I wanted it to get more popular and well-known! And now it is! And I’m happy! I do get excited whenever I see it being used, but first, for a split second, my brain is like ‘wait that’s illegal’. I’ve never been possessive (if that’s even the right word) over a name, I think it’s silly, not ones I’ve liked for longer, or like better. I wouldn’t even say [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] is in my top 5, and I’ve never planned on using it. I don’t know what my deal is :weary:

7 Likes

the names i love don’t go together :sob: :sob: can i actually have sylvester, ambrose, atreyu, benedict and zephaniah in the same set ? no :sob:

4 Likes
russy that is ridiculous 😤

SIBSETS :clap: DON’T :clap: HAVE :clap: TO :clap: BE :clap: COMPATIBLE

listen, if all the names you like just happen to go together, good for you! but if they don’t, truly russy, who cares ??

if people are going to judge you for using names you live despite their stylistic differences then that’s their problem !! however, I am going to be looking forward to the announcement of your sons, sylvester, ambrose, atreyu, benedict, and zephaniah :triumph:

14 Likes