Name the Style

A mix of more common and unusual names. All names have a lovely mystical touch and the overall vibe is magical and beautifully dark.

1 Like

Your names are beautiful. Naturey, a little dark and magical. I could picture them on a forest witch living in a cute little cottage.

1 Like

@Mickeywich, your names are adventurous, regal, and strong! You like names with a dark edge and you are heavily inspired my media, myth, and nature.

1 Like

@almostactually I’d call your style bright and warm, with some really fun middles!

1 Like

@EllieWilbury, Your style is a lovely blend of classics and mythological names, with some great biblical choices as well. And, of course, your lovely Finnish section. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d call your style ‘romantic hipster’

1 Like

I’d say it’s Romantic-European! A lot of the names on your list remind me of romance novels and sweet, delicate roses. I love the [name_u]French[/name_u] flair you have going with them as well, they remind me of a night in [name_u]Paris[/name_u] :heartbeat:

1 Like

In 2000s, you and your cousin are playing with a toy makeup set and pretending to be famous pop stars. I get that feeling - glittery, friendly and fun.

4 Likes

@ethelmary I’d call your style romantic royal. All of your combos give me the vibes of fairy tales-romance and adventure, and I could see any of these names as noble characters in an epic.

1 Like

Your girls names are cute and naturey. I could see them on wood elves or a lofi musician. The boys are also naturey and soft yet masculine. I could picture all of them on a [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Hood type character. I guess I would say natural and fun.

1 Like

I’d call your style ethereal and regal with a good dose of cozy coffee shop in the girls!

1 Like

A combination of modern, whimsical names and beautiful but rare classical names, giving an overall fantasy-like feeling.

whimsical, cottagecore and vintage names for girls, modern classics/ nature names for boys!

1 Like

whimsical, sweet, fairy-like names for girls and soft but handsome boy names

1 Like

Big cottagecore vibe. You’ve got lots of nature names blended with classics. You have a lot of whimsical nature names in your GPs as well that are just a touch witchy.

1 Like

Wonderfully whimsical and unique! Belong in a sweet indie song or a lovely short novel.

1 Like

@VividSonata Both your girl and boy names have such a storybook feel to me - sweet, charming and quaint, but also quietly adventurous. :cherry_blossom: :blueberries: :world_map:

1 Like

Your names make me think of nature! They’re charmingly rustic. They feel like they belong in an indie novel.

1 Like