Name the Style

That’s really sweet :pleading_face::slight_smile:

1 Like

@itsjustjack, you have a strong and whimsical style with a Gaelic slant. While your names are adventurous, they also feel approachable. You have a really cool style!

1 Like

I like your style! Your names are fun and spunky classics that haven’t been overdone. Some names are underrated vintage gems and others are classic names with a twist of some sort.

1 Like

@oceansea your names have a quaint old-english feel; at home in a cottage garden or the grounds of highclere castle. they also have a dramatic twist- pairing [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] with [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] with [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] with [name_m]Marcellus[/name_m]. They’re perfectly balanced and I absolutely love the imagery!

1 Like

@dogs_books Your style is more modern & wordy. You like long, elaborate, beautiful names! ^^

Ignore my UC, I need to update it.

[name_f]Vela[/name_f], [name_f]Kismet[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Judith[/name_f], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Judah[/name_m], [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Suzette[/name_f].

1 Like

@skylerros You like a mixture of modern and vintage names with an unusual edge!

1 Like

@almostactually - Your list gives me a bit of a Victorian feel for girls names, and for your boys, they feel a bit European-centric, very chic and stylish! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easy! [name_u]Early[/name_u] 2000s glittery holographic bags and shimmery lipgloss. “Waterfalls” plays through my head for some reason.

1 Like

Eclectic. At the same time whimsical, modern, and classic.

1 Like

A mix of more common and unusual names. All names have a lovely mystical touch and the overall vibe is magical and beautifully dark.

1 Like

Your names are beautiful. Naturey, a little dark and magical. I could picture them on a forest witch living in a cute little cottage.

@Mickeywich, your names are adventurous, regal, and strong! You like names with a dark edge and you are heavily inspired my media, myth, and nature.

1 Like