Names for Skinny Pigs!

Introducing the latest additions to my animal family, the long awaited arrival of two skinny pigs! Skinny pigs are a hairless breed of guinea pig, only featuring hair on their nose and feet. So they may look weird if you haven’t seen them before, but they literally are just guinea pigs.

First up; a boar! He’s an absolute chunk. More pics in the preview below.

More pics!

And secondly: a sow! She’s a dainty little thing, despite being an absolute foodie! More pics in the preview below.

More pics!

c743044b6521ade3c6c158d9f04f73d0

I have no idea what direction I want to go in with names, as

longish explanation you can skip if you wish

as my original plan to bond them with two of my single pigs was derailed when I picked them up (names would have been based on the pigs they were going to be bonded with). I was informed the sow
was probably pregnant, and it appeared they’d been living together. But it seemed they’d been together for over a year, and hadn’t had any babies. so its possible one of them is infertile. If thats the case, I’ll keep them together. If it’s not the case, and she is pregnant, then I have no idea who will live with who until I know how many babies, and what sexes.

My other sows have unusual/rare names ending with A. It’s not an exact them, so I’m not set on sticking to it. My boars names are kind of random. I’ve thought of a few names that kind of suit them, but nothings stuck yet.

I would appreciate any suggestions! I’m also still looking for a name for my betta fish, who’s thread can be found here

[name_f]Svetlana[/name_f] for the girlie, and [name_m]Rolando[/name_m] for the boy.

1 Like

They’re so cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_m]Horatio[/name_m]
[name_m]Bruno[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_u]Sylvester[/name_u]
[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]
[name_m]Clement[/name_m]
[name_m]Alasdair[/name_m]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]
[name_m]Corwin[/name_m]
[name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]

[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Tanith[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f]
[name_f]Astraea[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_u]Endellion[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cerelia[/name_f]
Gerogiana

1 Like

Brunard and [name_f]Ziza[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you the everyone for the suggestions so far!

@Greyblue
I love [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]! I really like [name_u]Florence[/name_u] too! (Pretty sure there’s been a skinny called [name_u]Florence[/name_u] at the guinea pig sanctuary I volunteer at).

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t have any suggestions right now, but I couldn’t go without saying they’re so cute and [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] & [name_u]Florence[/name_u] (Ro & Flo!) would be sweet :blush: