Names on NB that make you go WOW!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

I’m sure we all see some beautiful combinations that fellow Berries come up with, but are there any names that have ever stuck with you or made you go WOW?

A few for me include [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_f]Belle[/name_f] Serephine and [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]. I’m sure there’s more, but these ones stood out the most to me.

These…
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Fawn[/name_f] Melusina
[name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] Llyr
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]

One that really stuck out was [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f], the daughter of one of the moderators (dantea, I think?) here. Such a gorgeous name and by far the best combination I have seen on this page. When it comes to boys’ names, there are several I have seen that I really liked (I’m much more picky with girls’ names). A recent one is [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_f]Adelin[/name_f] Lórien “[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]”, from @shvibziks signature. Such creativity (I’m jealous!).

A while back there was a set of twins named [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. I thought they were such a fabulous pair, and they’ve stuck with me ever since.

1 Like

Someone had [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] on their list and while I don’t love the look of [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], the way the combo sounds is magical to me and definitely stuck!

I remember being struck by [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Tegan[/name_u], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] in the past. In all of those cases, the names themselves are either not on my list or pretty low on it, but are just stunning as combos!

I don’t know all the members names offhand, but adore these kids’ names:

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Afton[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] (swoon!)
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Adventure [name_f]Saga[/name_f] - or was it [name_u]Sage[/name_u]? It might have been [name_u]Sage[/name_u].
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Lorien
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] (and this is super impressive because I have a very negative personal connection to the name [name_m]William[/name_m])
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Noor[/name_f] (not sure on spelling? [name_m]Blade[/name_m]'s daughter)
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though I wouldn’t use some/most of these names personally, I just think they’re indescribably beautiful.

Recently saw this stunning name - [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] was a favorite of mine. I remember [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], too! I thought it was stunning.

Not an actual baby but I think you’re talking about me with [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. It was and still is a favorite and I posted about it way too much lol. Now I am pregnant with an actual baby and my fiance has vetoed [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. [name_u]Boo[/name_u]! I’m also torn between [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]. We find out gender next week. Naming babies is hard!

I love the sibset of Azula [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f] that one berry has. They’re not names I’d use but I find that sibset so great. I’m sure there are more but for some reason that’s the only one coming to mind right now.

Someone on here has a sibset of Skander and [name_m]Drake[/name_m]…and someone else has a daughter named Azula (unusable for me due to the despicable character on ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’, but a beautiful name nonetheless).

I once saw the name [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in a signature once, and I remember thinking, ‘Wow, that is a BEAUTIFUL combination!’ Boom, a perfect guilty pleasure was born. :slight_smile:

I’m seconding [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. And from memory he had a sister named [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u], which I though was stunning, too.

In one of the more recent birth announcement posts, I absolutely positively completely swooned over [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] as siblings.

From a couple posts/signatures (I can’t remember whose), I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] Eilonwy [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. I saw them quite a while back but haven’t forgotten them because I think they are just so pretty! The second one is not at all the sort of name I’d use, but still, just wow.

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though I don’t really like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], I saw someone who put them together and I went WOW! It’s honestly one of the prettiest pairings I have ever heard. Whoever is naming their kid [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is going to have a lucky kid.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] & [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] are my kiddos! I love their names so much, it makes me giddy that you like them! I had the hardest time coming up with a name for my baby girl that would be as good as [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m].

I somehow missed hearing about [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! You definitely achieved perfection, good job mama :slight_smile:

Opheliaflora, I think I was the one with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] :slight_smile:
I saw [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] on someone’s signature and I love that.

Someone posted about Anthem and there were a lot of mixed reactions to it, but I really liked it. They were nice enough to say I could add it to my list and I came up with [name_m]Cicero[/name_m] Anthem :slight_smile:

Well done mama! I especially love the middle names in your signature. Very cool!