Names on NB that make you go WOW!

I like suzywoo’s son’s name, [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]. Excited to see what she names her 2nd.

[name_m]Foster[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_f]Anthea[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u]
[name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] << I would probably remove the Mae but it’s very pretty
Emrys Nathaniel << not a fan of Nathaniel but it flows well with Emrys
Agatha Lux << not a fan of Agatha but I love the combo with Lux
Linnea Carys
Tobias Hawthorne

I really adore the names of [name_f]Arkie[/name_f]'s girls: [name_f]Florina[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] and [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Bel[/name_f]én.

I love @pinkballerina’s daughter’s name, [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]! It’s taken me a while to fall for Amélie–you’d think I would have noticed it earlier, as it was my best friend’s name–but I’ve fallen for it now, and I think Amélie [name_f]Clara[/name_f]/[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is absolute perfection. I also love @opheliaflora’s [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Barthélémy [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] (which is a huge feat in and of itself, as I generally hate [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], otherwise!). I love @shilo’s [name_m]Foster[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] ([name_u]Gray[/name_u]?), too. And I don’t know if it’s really an option for her or not (I think she ended up with an [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], which I equally love!), but there was a user named @beatrixdaisy who had [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] on her short list, and I always thought it was magnificent!

@sarahdoodle - I’m intensely curious about this poster with [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], especially since one of my former teacher’s has a daughter with the name! I’m wondering if I just mentioned it in passing and you picked up on it? It seems like such an unusual name (and combination!)–I’m intrigued by the potential that there could be two little [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]'s out there. The [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] I know is going to be a big sister soon, and I’m really curious what her little sibling will be named!

Yeah that name is great

Seconding [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]! And thirding [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Afton[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u].

I also love [name_m]Konrad[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m].

From a signature I saw I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

The one that stuck with me was [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Lenora[/name_f]. I really love it.

I remember when I have just joined there was a berry with a baby daughter called [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. So beautiful!

I love the name tfzolghadr chose, [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f] [name_f]Pari[/name_f]. It’s beautiful.

I remember seeing someone post about a [name_f]Happy[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], and that one has really stuck with me.

[name_f]Happy[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] Adventure, & [name_u]Valo[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] made me so envious when I read them! Gorgeous combos. As well as the sibset Everdeen [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Nirvana[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

There are so many good ones! The first one that sprung to my mind was @[name_m]Blade[/name_m]'s daughter [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f]. And @Saracita00’s latest, [name_f]Dulcinea[/name_f] [name_f]Tesla[/name_f].

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] so many of you like my gals too :wink:

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Pretty much perfection to me .
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] [name_u]Marian[/name_u] Illyria
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Happy[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] ( just adorable )
[name_f]Remember[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] Wildrose

I love @joymomto8’s daughter’s name, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. (She has 11 beautifully named children!)

Someone else mentioned another berry’s [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & Pyrus. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] those together!

I saw a girl’s name on here recently that I haven’t been able to get out of my head, [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Marin[/name_f]. Usually that’s not my style, but I love it. Totally guilty pleasure for me, but it’s gorgeous. Another name I saw was [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]. It was in a list of names someone was having us take a poll on. I immediately chose that one. It’s so handsome. It sounds nature-y to me, but not overly so.

Also, a few months ago a woman was asking for help naming boy and girl twins. I believe she named them [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. I COMPLETELY smitten with that sib set. Both the first names are my absolute favorites and I would use them both in a heartbeat.

Oh wow, I helped name [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Marin[/name_f] [name_m]IRL[/name_m] – her mom’s [name_m]SIL[/name_m] is my friend! I’ll have to find her.

And [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Lenora[/name_f]. If I ever do decide to reproduce, that’s going on my list!

The names everyone has mentioned are absolutely beautiful!

I have to second/third/fifth, et cetera:

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Kasimir[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] [name_f]Marin[/name_f]
Azula [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_f]Remember[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (could never do it myself, but WOW)

Quite a while ago, I saw [name_u]Asa[/name_u] and [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] as a sibset on here and it has just stuck with me ever since. It’s so beautiful. If I ever have boy/girl twins, I’ll strongly consider using those two names. Sadly I can’t remember which user came up with this glorious sibset.

I strongly second the love for mega_muffin’s [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. It has really stood out to me ever since I first saw it. Truenature’s Azula [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is also very lovely. Renrose’s [name_m]Vasiliy[/name_m] [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] also really stands out to me. I have an undying love for [name_m]Vasiliy[/name_m]. And definitely the beautiful [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], courtesy of joymomto8.

There are no doubt many other gorgeous combinations that I have forgotten right now (minor perk of having a memory like a sieve). Generally, I just think berries are really talented in the combination department.

You two (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I must second [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Lenora[/name_f]. Stunning.

I love Azula [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] [name_f]Coral[/name_f], especially as sisters! Another one I saw on here a little while ago was [name_u]January[/name_u] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]. Stunning in my opinion!