Need a G girl name!!

See the results of this poll: Need a 3rd girl G name. Sisters are Georgia and Grace

Respondents: 98 (This poll is closed)

• Gwyneth Jane : 27 (28%)
  • Greta Jane : 26 (27%)
  • Gemma Rose: 45 (46%)

I really like [name]Greta[/name] with your last name. [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Flint[/name] is a bit of a mouthful. [name]How[/name] about [name]Genevieve[/name] or [name]Gwendolen[/name]?

[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is actually the name of actress [name]Kristin[/name] [name]Davis[/name]'s daughter, so I wouldn’t choose that. I really think [name]Greta[/name] goes well with you last name.

thanks…like genevieve:)

I find [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Flint[/name] easy to say personally, no problem.

I chose [name]Gwyneth[/name] because I think [name]Greta[/name] is quite similar sounding to [name]Grace[/name], and [name]Gemma[/name] quite close to [name]Georgia[/name]. [name]Gwyneth[/name] works well with [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] whilst sounding individual.

I second the suggestion of [name]Genevieve[/name] though, my favourite G name, and also suggest [name]Giselle[/name].

Best of luck.

I voted for [name]Gemma[/name], but I like [name]Gwyneth[/name] and [name]Greta[/name], too. However, if it had been an option, [name]Genevieve[/name] would have won for me.

[name]Georgia[/name], [name]Grace[/name], and [name]Greta[/name] make wonderful sisters. And I love [name]Jane[/name] in the middle!

[name]Greta[/name]! [name]Greta[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is perfect!

[name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Flint[/name] I have to agree is a little bit of a mouthful. Like a pp suggested, how about [name]Gwendolyn[/name]/Gwyndolen? Maybe her nn could be [name]Gwyneth[/name]? I really like [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Rose[/name] better than [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. [name]Greta[/name] is too old lady sounding for me and [name]Gemma[/name] is just lack luster.

I love [name]Greta[/name]!

What about [name]Gretchen[/name]?

I was also going to recommend [name]Genevieve[/name], so pretty :slight_smile:

I love [name]Greta[/name] [name]Jane[/name]…

My current favorite girl’s name that starts with G is [name]Gianna[/name]… my cousin almost used it recently for her baby girl, and I just adore it.

I voted [name]Gemma[/name] but I like [name]Greta[/name] too! Ooh I love the suggestion of [name]Genevieve[/name] and I like the suggestion of [name]Gisele[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Gabrielle[/name]?

I voted for [name]Gwyneth[/name], but really I couldn’t decide (because I like all three!) until I saw that [name]Gwyneth[/name] is your favorite. I think you should go for it. I don’t find it terribly hard to say with your last name and I think it’s a very pretty and underused name.

If [name]Gwyneth[/name] is your favorite, name her [name]Gwyneth[/name]!! She might change her name when she gets married anyway!

I really like [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rose[/name] with your sibset and last name. [name]Gwyneth[/name] is bit hard to say with the last name. I like [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Gwendolen[/name], and [name]Gretchen[/name] from the suggestions above as well.

I like [name]Greta[/name] [name]Jane[/name] the best, but it is pretty similar to [name]Grace[/name].

I was prepared to vote [name]Gemma[/name] until I thought about it with [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]. I think [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Grace[/name], and [name]Gwyneth[/name] is perfect! [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Flint[/name] isn’t hard to say for me at all, lol. Second choice would be [name]Gemma[/name] for sure, although it feels a bit different from [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] to me stylistically, if that matters to you.

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR INPUT!! Okay so someone gave me the suggestion [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Paige[/name]. I wish I could call her that together so it would elimate the mouthful of the th-f sound but I think it is just too long. Our first is [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (and that is her first name with no hyphenation) Everyone calls her something different but most people including my husband and our other children have shortened it to [name]Georgia[/name].

[name]How[/name] about [name]Giselle[/name]? Think that’s what I’m going to call my daughter due in [name]June[/name].