Need middle name for Juliette!!

See the results of this poll: Which mn is best for our sweet Juliette??

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Juliette Arielle: 1 (3%)
  • Juliette Adelaide: 3 (10%)
  • Juliette Corinne: 9 (30%)
  • Juliette Delphine: 7 (23%)
  • Juliette Eveline: 1 (3%)
  • Juliette Helene: 4 (13%)
  • Juliette Maelle: 2 (7%)
  • Juliette Rosemarie: 1 (3%)
  • Juliette Seraphine: 2 (7%)

I am so glad you found a name!!! I love [name]Juliette[/name] so much!!

I am just going to put this out there… I love [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] or Dauphine. I also like [name]Maelle[/name] and [name]Corinne[/name] a lot too. I can’t wait to see what you choose!! Give [name]Juliette[/name] a kiss from us!

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]: I love both names, but I think that some of the others have a better flow.
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Arielle[/name]: I like some of the others more…
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] this! I think that [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] is gorgeous!
[name]Juliette[/name] Dauphine: I love this, too, as well as [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name].
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Eveline[/name]: I love the flow of some of the others more…
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name]: I think this is gorgeous! [name]Just[/name] beautiful…
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Maelle[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] this so much!
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rosemarie[/name]: I think this is really pretty. I loved [name]Juliette[/name] Roseline, too!
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]: I love it…

[name]Kate[/name] had some great suggestions! :slight_smile:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name], [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Maelle[/name], [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name], and [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name] are my favorites! I think they’re gorgeous! :slight_smile:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]: I love [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name] so much!
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: I think it’s really pretty, but [name]Claire[/name] seems more distinctive to me…
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Marie[/name]: I think the flow is great, but I like some of the other middles more.
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: I love the sound, but because it’s the most popular middle, I’ll go with [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. (I do love this, though!)

I’m so, so happy for you! I think that [name]Juliette[/name] is wonderful! I hope she’s doing well! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I was between [name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Helene[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are lovely. Great choice with the name [name]Juliette[/name]!!

[name]Juliette[/name] is a gorgeous name!! It’s one of my favorites.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]: I’m not really a fan of [name]Adelaide[/name], and I don’t think they go well together at all.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Arielle[/name]: Since they both have the same rhythm (ju-li-ET ar-ee-[name]ELLE[/name]) this one doesn’t flow quite as well.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]: I really like this one!

[name]Juliette[/name] Dauphine: Dauphine is not a name; it’s a title used for royalty in [name]France[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Delphine[/name], though, and would have voted for [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] in a second!

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Eveline[/name]: This one just doesn’t stand out…

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name]: I like it! Would you be pronouncing [name]Helene[/name] the French way (eh-[name]LEN[/name])?

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Maelle[/name]: I love this one, too! There are supposed to be little dots over the E; I don’t know if you want to pay attention to that…

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rosemarie[/name]: I prefer [name]Rosemary[/name]; [name]Rosemarie[/name] looks to much like a smush.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]: I love [name]Seraphine[/name]! [name]Julia[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] is one of my combos, so I really like this one.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]: This is simple and gorgeous. I don’t hear eclair at all, and even so, eclairs are delicious!

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: Boring. It doesn’t compliment [name]Juliette[/name] at all.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Marie[/name]: See above

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: Pretty, but [name]Rose[/name] is way too common as a middle.

My favorites are [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name], [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name], and [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] (NOT Dauphine).

Oh gosh, thank you so much for all the feedback so far!

It has been so helpful.

So I am starting to eliminate again. These are still in the running:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Maelle[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] Roseline
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]

What about [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Celeste[/name], also [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Celene[/name] is pretty and sounds kind of similar to [name]Claire[/name] in a way.

Also [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]/[name]Roselyn[/name]/[name]Roselle[/name] is pretty…

Ooh!!! I [name]LOVE[/name] your newest list! :slight_smile:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]: I love it! I don’t hear eclair, either, and I think it’s just beautiful. This is definitely my favorite of your shorter middles, and I can totally see [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name] with [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]: I really love this. [name]Corinne[/name] is so unexpected in the middle, and I think it flows great with [name]Murphy[/name].

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]: I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this…

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name]: I love this, too…

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Maelle[/name]: So pretty!

[name]Juliette[/name] Roseline: Roseline is back? Woo-hoo! This is my favorite of the longer middles.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]: I love it, but I love Roseline more. :slight_smile:

I love every name, which I know isn’t much help. I think that [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is the most like [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Kate[/name] to me, I think I love [name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Delphine[/name] more than [name]Helene[/name], and I love [name]Maelle[/name]. Between [name]Rosaline[/name] and [name]Seraphine[/name], I’ll vote for [name]Rosaline[/name], but I think I love the shorter middles more.

They’re honestly all great, though!

I can’t wait to see your final pick! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] it is lovely, I was also considering the pretty [name]Ariel[/name] but in the end [name]Corinne[/name] won.

LOL! [name]Jill[/name]. This totally gave me a flashback to high school when we had those “[name]Jim[/name] is taller than [name]Joe[/name]. [name]Joe[/name] is taller than [name]Jeff[/name]. [name]Jeff[/name] is shorter than [name]John[/name]. [name]John[/name] is shorter than [name]Jesse[/name]. [name]Jesse[/name] is 3 feet tall. [name]How[/name] tall is [name]James[/name]?”

LOL! [name]Jill[/name]. This totally gave me a flashback to high school when we had those “[name]Jim[/name] is taller than [name]Joe[/name]. [name]Joe[/name] is taller than [name]Jeff[/name]. [name]Jeff[/name] is shorter than [name]John[/name]. [name]John[/name] is shorter than [name]Jesse[/name]. [name]Jesse[/name] is 3 feet tall. [name]How[/name] tall is [name]James[/name]?”[/quote]

LOL!!! I know! As I read it, I thought to myself, “Geez, [name]Jill[/name]. This sounds like an SAT question.” LOL…

Sorry about that. :slight_smile:

[name]Ah[/name]…I’m still laughing…

LOL! [name]Jill[/name]. This totally gave me a flashback to high school when we had those “[name]Jim[/name] is taller than [name]Joe[/name]. [name]Joe[/name] is taller than [name]Jeff[/name]. [name]Jeff[/name] is shorter than [name]John[/name]. [name]John[/name] is shorter than [name]Jesse[/name]. [name]Jesse[/name] is 3 feet tall. [name]How[/name] tall is [name]James[/name]?”[/quote]

LOL!!! I know! As I read it, I thought to myself, “Geez, [name]Jill[/name]. This sounds like an SAT question.” LOL…

Sorry about that. :slight_smile:

[name]Ah[/name]…I’m still laughing…[/quote]

No worries. I thought it was funny.
So which 3 are your tops?

Hmmm…My top three? Okay…In no particular order:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]: Because [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name] reminds me of [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Kate[/name]'s style.
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]: I think this is so beautiful…

Oh no!!! I only get to pick one more? Awe, man…Hmm…Okay. I’m going to go with [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Maelle[/name], because I love the alliteration of [name]Maelle[/name] [name]Murphy[/name].

(Memo to [name]Corinne[/name], [name]Helene[/name], [name]Rosaline[/name], and Serpahine: I think you’re all beautiful. She made me limit myself to three, but you’re all wonderful. Stay strong and don’t cry…Walk it off…)

You honestly can’t go wrong, Smurphy! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

LOL. [name]Love[/name] it [name]Jill[/name]! :stuck_out_tongue:

[name]Sarah[/name],

I think if you want a name to match [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Kate[/name], go with [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. If matching the middles doesnt matter to you that much, I really like [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] [name]Murphy[/name]. For some reason, [name]Delphine[/name] is just awesome. It has flower and dolphin associations, and I know you wanted a waterish theme.
I love [name]Juliette[/name] Roseline [name]Murphy[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] [name]Murphy[/name], which could kind of be a way to name her after you. Hmmm. I may like [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] more than [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I am not sure. I hate that [name]Rose[/name] is so popular in the middle, but the idea of a [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sounds romantic. Oh gosh. I was no help, again.

ok:
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name] [name]EDIT[/name] (I had [name]Rose[/name] before)

This was hard.

Final 3 from me.

I love [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]! [name]Juliette[/name] Roseline is beautiful as well but for the sake of simplicity, it’s not on my tops. To match [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Kate[/name], I think the strong, classic, one-syllable of [name]Claire[/name] goes wonderfully so that would be my top pick, even though [name]Delphine[/name] is less-used and just as beautiful…

My top three:
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - love [name]Claire[/name], I like the hard C sound with the soft consonants of [name]Juliette[/name] and it matches [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Kate[/name]'s rhythm.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] - [name]Corinne[/name] is one of my favorite names but DH says it sounds like [name]Karen[/name] mispronounced (I know, I know, I need to get him on nameberry - I really shouldn’t even admit these things lest they reflect poorly on me). So anyway, I love it when other people can use [name]Corinne[/name]. Again, I think the hard C is nice with [name]Juliette[/name].

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] - my favorite of the “fancier” middles and like dotsmom said, it has both flower and water connotations so I think it matches the romance and soft delight of [name]Juliette[/name].

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name], so incredibly beautiful. I still love [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rose[/name], too, even though [name]Rose[/name] is so popular. I just love [name]Rose[/name] with [name]Juliette[/name] because they are a very lovely and romantic name combo. The spelling of [name]Juliette[/name] is amazing! I’m loving the “ette” at the end!

Oh! Because pronunciation issues may arise with [name]Maelle[/name] (MAH-elle, MY-elle, or [name]May[/name]-elle), I’m going to substitute [name]Helene[/name] for [name]Maelle[/name] for my third vote above. I love [name]Corrine[/name], too, but because I already voted for [name]Claire[/name], I thought I’d give an H middle name a chance. :slight_smile:

So, my favorites are [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name], and [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name].

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Maelle[/name]!! This is GORGEOUS, and I love the alliteration too.

My second choice would be [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name], and then [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

Congratulations! Great choice. My three favorites are [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Delphine[/name], and [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Helene[/name].