Nightingale's #5 šŸ§š

Aether [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] Summerset is finally here! He was born on [name_f]May[/name_f] the 20th after over 20 hours of labor. At a very lovable chonky 8 pounds and 5 ounces, heā€™s got cheeks for days. :blush:

He joins his three big brothers and one big sister [name_u]Noble[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m], [name_u]Rune[/name_u] [name_f]Vala[/name_f] [name_u]Evenstar[/name_u], [name_u]Frost[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u], and [name_u]Light[/name_u] [name_f]Alifair[/name_f] [name_u]Loveday[/name_u]. They are all thrilled to bits to meet him, though [name_u]Light[/name_u] is still trying to decide how he feels about not being the smallest baby of the bunch anymore. :wink:

We waited until he was born to name him, but Aether was always one of our very top names. It means ā€œbright skyā€ and he is named after his life verse that Iā€™ve been praying for him every day since I knew he existed, [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] 12:3.

We debated about middle names for quite some time and were all over the place, but ultimately settled on [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] Summerset. [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] was mostly just a name we loved, as it being Merlinā€™s Welsh name spoke to the absolute nerd in my spouse and me. We also liked that the origins are Welsh as it matched most of our kids having an either Welsh or Gaelic middle.

Summerset is an Old [name_f]English[/name_f] name found back as far as in the twelfth century and is also a type of lily (his birth month flower!) that symbolizes hope and peace, which we thought couldnā€™t possibly be more fitting for our high risk baby, as those were two things we prayed for from [name_m]God[/name_m] every day, and pray that Aether finds as well in his life as he grows.

Thank you for all the help all you lovely Berries offered over the months through answering polls and offering suggestions. Now to mourn all those gorgeous names I didnā€™t get to use to name an actual baby, as Aether is our last. :joy:

63 Likes

Such a glorious name, I love it! Many congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: Aetherā€™s name is absolutely dashing, and it fits beautifully with his siblings!

1 Like

What a compelling name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Heā€™s absolutely adorable, and what a perfect name youā€™ve chosen for him.

I hope youā€™re doing well, 20 hours of labor is not nothing. How old is [name_u]Light[/name_u], if you donā€™t mind me asking? Iā€™m sure heā€™ll get used to having his baby brother around soon enough :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh what a gorgeous babe you have! Such a little pleasant soul. I am in awe of his name and I love the subtle nod to his birth flower. The biggest congratulations!! :white_heart::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Aether is so lovely and his name fits his siblingsā€™ perfectly. Wishing health and happiness for you and the new babe!! :green_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, Aether [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] Summerset!
You gave him such a beautiful/meaningful name, congratulations!!
:sunny:šŸ©µ:shield:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

Your little lad is adorable! Wishing you all the best with your latest arrival and I hope you make a speedy recovery after such a long labour bless you :white_heart:

1 Like

congratulations! such a beautiful boy to complete a beautiful set! :yellow_heart: aether is a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful, meaningful name. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

He is gorgeous! And his name is a showstopper. Congratulations on your beautiful boy šŸ©µ

1 Like

congratulations, what a lovely and meaningful name!

1 Like

I live in [name_m]Somerset[/name_m]! Intrigued to see this name/spelling. Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations [name_m]Aero[/name_m]! Heā€™s so adorable, and his name is amazing! I think your children have the best names Iā€™ve ever heard.

1 Like

what a gorgeous, gorgeous name and baby. iā€™m honored to share a birthday with him! congratulations to you and your family, and welcome earthside, aether :eagle:

1 Like

congratulations on your son!! he is adorable and his name is incredible. emrys and summerset are the coolest middle names and aether fits so well with your other childrenā€™s names. what a blessing from the [name_m]Lord[/name_m] :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Huge congratulations and welcome to your gorgeous fifth bundle! Heā€™s so beautiful, really.

His nameā€”and his siblingsā€™ namesā€”are unlike any. šŸ©· I love reading your descriptions of them and reasons for choosing all that you did. His names are little gifts and prayers, and I am just blown away by the love and meaning!

I hope youā€™re resting and recovering! HBD, little Aether.

1 Like

Congratulations!

I just read [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] 12:3 and what a stunning connection and moving life verse. Iā€™m sure both will serve sweet Aether well in his life!

1 Like

his name is the absolute sweetest, aero! :sun_with_face: congratulations!!

1 Like