Nora, Una or Maeve?

They’re all beautiful names! I think I like [name_f]Nora[/name_f] the most with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]!

All three are great choices!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is definitely [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] she’s such a sweet Irish name really spunky and vibrant. I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] works the best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. Visually [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_f]Frances[/name_f] look very pretty together and are a lovely sibling set.

I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is the most beautiful option. To me, it’s timeless and friendly. It also fits well with sister [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] here! With [name_f]Una[/name_f], I just think of Uno. But [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is gorgeous, too!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] is so cute! Here are the pros & cons of each name:

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] Pros-Simple, elegant, classic, grows up well, nice w/Frances

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] Cons-It’s just way too popular. Especially if you add in all of the Eleanors who go by the nn [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

[name_f]Una[/name_f] Pros-It’s simple & kind of fun & spunky. It’s also unique.

[name_f]Una[/name_f] Cons-I mean…it rhymes w/Luna. Which is really trendy. It’s probably not a huge deal. I don’t personally find it nearly as lovely as the other two, but it’s not unpleasant. It’s also a different style from [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but really not a big deal probably.

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Pros-It has a very fresh clean elegant classy vibe. But then I can see her playing in a meadow & climbing trees too. It’s getting well known enough, so it’s not too complicated or out there. It goes fairly well w/Frances.

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Cons-Oh, I don’t know! I guess it’s rising in popularity a tad, but not as much as [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

Okay, so I think that [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is my favorite! But you really can’t go wrong w/any of them. Maybe she’ll come out w/a name tag. :joy: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

1 Like

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] has a really nice ring to it

1 Like

Maeve!! :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] would be my pick with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

out of the three, i love [name_f]Una[/name_f] the best, but i think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] goes the best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] all the way! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] 100%!

Those are all beautiful names, but the popularity of [name_f]Nora[/name_f] might put me off and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is trending #2 on Nameberry. For those reasons [name_f]Una[/name_f] feels the freshest to me. I also love the spelling [name_f]Oona[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband finds the name [name_f]Una[/name_f] pretentious though, when I suggested it for our daughter (if you care about one random guy’s opinion lol). If you don’t care about popularity, I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] best. I think any of them sound nice with [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] pairs best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and would make a wonderful sibset!

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is my favourite but knowing big sister is [name_f]Frances[/name_f] I feel like [name_f]Una[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] fit the best !

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] go so well with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]!

Maeve!!!

I loooove Maeve– sweet, sassy, obviously Irish, and packs a lot of oomph into one syllable! I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] goes best with vintage, grounded [name_f]Frances[/name_f], but I would still vote for [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] because I don’t think any of the names clash. Sorry, but [name_f]Una[/name_f] is one of my least favorite names; the sound is very unappealing to me.

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is adorable with Frances!!:heartpulse:

My favourites are Una and Nora with Una slightly in the lead! However Maeve does go best with Frances. That is why I think my vote will go to Nora because it sounds good with Frances (Una kinda doesn’t) and I still like Nora (I don’t really like Maeve) Hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Una[/name_f] but think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] goes best with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]